Capital Talk - 25th April 2011 - Special Program - Hamid Mir with Imran Khan from Dharna - Must See!

Capital Talk

Councller (250+ posts)

12c556d1da33713c670e7bbf2a587474.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pappufromindia

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i am not sure....somehow i got the feeling this man imran khan will prove osama bin laaden of pakistan.
america should take notice of him right now..before its get too late..

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
@PAPPUFROM..WHATEVER...Thank you so much for showing concerns , but PLEASE! just ...off because this 'll not stop

Last edited:

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
the woman in the end said "taliban are our brothers" ..im concerned now! imran khan should check on what kind of fans he is gathering!!!

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Abey Pappu .... don't interfere in our internal affairs ... and don't be jealous if you don't have any leader of such calibre ... I know it hurts .... as most of your and our leaders are corrupt to the core. Imran is the only hope for this nation and the nation is behind him all the way and idiots like you can bark as much as they want ... but you won't be able to change our hearts and minds. If you have no facts to back up your stupid claim ... then just shut up your stupid beak.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i am not sure....somehow i got the feeling this man imran khan will prove osama bin laaden of pakistan.

Pappu,

Come on it is too late for you, toddle don't stay up late, time for your bed. Here is your bottle, come on my "bacha", good night, sleep tight. :lol:

rajaokayoum

Minister (2k+ posts)
wellcome to birth of new leader of all Pakistanis , IK take care pls now u have enemies every where, imagine u are discussed in National Asemmbly by O Leader and PM

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
pappu sweep before your own door first and talk about your cm of gujrat modi who is responsible of genocide report your cm first to america list of his crimes is long you know that and now tell me really are you afraid of Imran Khan.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I think Amerika should take notice of you for interfering in the internal affairs of Pakistan. You know, forget Americal we will do it ourself.
Why don;t you worry about 450 million untouchable who are going to rise against all those who make them feel like untouchables!!