Capital Talk - 5th May 2011 - 54 years story of Osama Bin Laden's Life & 3 Meetings With Hamid Mir

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
shame on pakistan army,they were doing operation near,Army Acedemy,Baloch Regment center,FF Regement center,army medical senter.This are is hub of pakisatn army,they were unaware of it,they did their job went back to afghanistan and then they waked up,,wow what a army,they are just eating money like polititions,we do not need such a army and this ******* kutia pppp party his presednt 90 percent and stupid and corrupt gilaani,pakistan se zindabhag

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mir stop lying

Mir is lying and providing excuses for Army, he has done the same in his article in Jang.

If the Helicopters were still there in Abbotabad at 1:07 they could never leave Pakistani airspace at 1:21. it is not possible for Chinooks to fly that fast.

The distance between Abbotabad and Afghan border is just over 210km. Top speed for Chinooks is 315km/ph. It would take them at least 40 minutes to cross in to Afghan border, provided they left exactly at 1:07 when General Kiyani knew they are in Abbotabad, this is impossible. Remember they had the time to destroy their crashed helicopter. It would have taken them at least 1:50 a.m. to cross Pakistani Air space. Pakistani jet fighters had at least 50mins to 1 hr to shoot them down. Pakistani Fighters can fly at atleast 1.8 mach which is 2205km/hr. A distance of 210km can be reached in 5 mins. If the fighters were scrambled at 1:21 they could have caught the copters at 1:26 right up to the Afghan border.

This is nothing but a damage control exercise, Mir is doing the bidding, what a shame.

This insulting episode has given me the reasons to look at the statements made by our anchors and find positively identifiable inaccuracies.

I am ashamed and sad, Pakistan is full of liars and those who would do anything to cover up their lies and short coming.

More they are trying to cover it up with such lies; I am getting convinced our Army was involved in this episode with Americans they are just making excuses now and using people like Mir and Sethi to pass their message to the public.

Last edited:

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
this action was taken with pakistani government and army agreement. they knew it that this is going to happen. they took the blame of incompentance because they know that there are people in pakistan who keep soft corner for Osama so of course, they can't say that it is done with their wish because this will provoke the people against them. Now whatever pressure media or anybody put on them neither pakistani government nor pakistan army would admit that. I accept this analysis.
So we dont need to worry and put ourselves in doubt about the competence of our Army. My good advice for India is that dont ever dare to be smart otherwise he should never forget that we still have lots of M.M aalim in our airforce. watch this is 20 years old and you should expect their competence and capabilities lot more then this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HvATTu2ax0

Last edited:

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
probabaly the best programme by Hamid mir

more i came to know about Osama, more i am in love with him

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
All are great bull shiters, who are praising Pakistani army, including Hamid Mir, again lieing to Pakistanis, Well don't worry Pakistanis are sleeping after 10 days they will be busy in another topi drama and this cheater army will be again hero, and will be sucking their blood. Shame on you.