Carbon Composite Material. We might be waiting for a bigger air accident

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
That is all right Dog. I just can't keep it up with you because bark more than Talking.
It just so happened that I run an NDT department. You are just a Munshi who gets information from Pamphlets and Introductory videos and I Have to read research papers and develop the procedures based on those. I cannot speak more.
Buk Buk Buk, jub koi jawab na ho aur daleel na ho, aur bund pe itnay chittar khaye hon ke dard bardash na ho raha ho to patwari salay asi hi bakwas phir kertain hai

It just so happened that I run an NDT department.
That is why I stated
BC these are the type of engineers and scientists working in Pakistan today to phir Pakistan ka Allah hi hafiz hai! 🙄
And
If this is the level of skill of our learned class I am afraid I have to advise everyone to avoid buying anything technical made in Pakistan
composites can get fatigued - I proved it to you
No you pasted a link showing Chopped Carbon fiber i.e bhoosa can get fatigued, a material NEVER used in aviation

And composites (due to their heterogeneous structure) are not completely inspectable which I proved to you.
No you did not prove shit! And that statement is aboslute bullshit as stated many times over

BC asay to jahil aur chootiye Danish school aur safarshi degree walay "engineer aur scientist" hain. Who can't tell the difference between their elbow and asshole.

MC aur oopar se patwari, sari daleel ghalat sabit ho gai hai, lekin dheetpuna hai ke man na phir bhi nahi hai. Only such retarted mental midgets can support the zardaku and ganju clan.

I seriously wish I knew which institution you were working in I would do my level best to have your dumb ass kicked out, because you could and probably are endangering many lives with your moronic stupidity.

Pakistan ka Allah hi hafiz hai jub tak asay bewaqoof bongay mujood hain

Storm

MPA (400+ posts)
Buk Buk Buk, jub koi jawab na ho aur daleel na ho, aur bund pe itnay chittar khaye hon ke dard bardash na ho raha ho to patwari salay asi hi bakwas phir kertain hai

That is why I stated

And

No you pasted a link showing Chopped Carbon fiber i.e bhoosa can get fatigued, a material NEVER used in aviation

No you did not prove shit! And that statement is aboslute bullshit as stated many times over

BC asay to jahil aur chootiye Danish school aur safarshi degree walay "engineer aur scientist" hain. Who can't tell the difference between their elbow and asshole.

MC aur oopar se patwari, sari daleel ghalat sabit ho gai hai, lekin dheetpuna hai ke man na phir bhi nahi hai. Only such retarted mental midgets can support the zardaku and ganju clan.

I seriously wish I knew which institution you were working in I would do my level best to have your dumb ass kicked out, because you could and probably are endangering many lives with your moronic stupidity.

i am only enjoying the comments the piece of shit zahni ghulam is of no use worthless
that's why I don't waste my time with those retards

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
i am only enjoying the comments the piece of shit zahni ghulam is of no use worthless
And I am enjoying raping his moronic patwari ass, But also realizing he is eternally a dumb fuck. I thought it was only politics that this guy was a complete twat, but seems like he is a bigger twat in the field he has studied, trained and chosen as his means of living.

I only feel sad for Pakistan that it has such idiots running it.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

That is why I stated

And

I know you man from the inside out. I have already saluted you and issued you the certificate of the biggest Munafiq on this forum. Munafiq who will deny the obvious evidence and will become loud with taunts, swearing, slurring and Galliyan. You start bleeding from every hole and it become time to leave you alone. I also know about your anger on me. You just don't want to get me kicked out of my job you want to kill me too. 😁
About me, Alhamdo lillah, My Allah gave me a chance to be part of a group that made technological miracles for Maan dhurty. I have enough pride in my life compared to You Munshi who spent his life licking the feet of Arbi Sheikhs. Told you 1000 times that people like you who are not capable of beating the competition in universities find refuge on their father's money. Otherwise, you should have been garad 20-21 CSS officer here in our own country. You are just not capable enough.

On the subject, the scientific community is doing studies on the failure modes of Composites and A Munshi like you is insisting that it just does not exist. So what the hell can I do with a person like you?

Anyways it was really enjoyable. I just missed watching your Munafiqat since you blocked me. You and I both know why you blocked me. Please unblock me. I deserve to get my entertainment back. This is just not fair man. 😁

RajaRawal111

He does not waste his time too. He is so afraid that he has blocked me. but Psycho 🤪 just keeps peeping on my posts.
You can understand what kind of putz blocks others. I have never blocked the people who even abuse my mother. I just request them to stay at my level only.

One thing I do give him credit for. After Shahid Abasi sahib, he is the most educated Imrani on this forum.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I know you man from the inside out. I have already saluted you and issued you the certificate of the biggest Munafiq on this forum. Munafiq who will deny the obvious evidence and will become loud with taunts, swearing, slurring and Galliyan. You start bleeding from every hole and it become time to leave you alone. I also know about your anger on me. You just don't want to get me kicked out of my job you want to kill me too. 😁
About me, Alhamdo lillah, My Allah gave me a chance to be part of a group that made technological miracles for Maan dhurty. I have enough pride in my life compared to You Munshi who spent his life licking the feet of Arbi Sheikhs. Told you 1000 times that people like you who are not capable of beating the competition in universities find refuge on their father's money. Otherwise, you should have been garad 20-21 CSS officer here in our own country. You are just not capable enough.

On the subject, the scientific community is doing studies on the failure modes of Composites and A Munshi like you is insisting that it just does not exist. So what the hell can I do with a person like you?

Anyways it was really enjoyable. I just missed watching your Munafiqat since you blocked me. You and I both know why you blocked me. Please unblock me. I deserve to get my entertainment back. This is just not fair man. 😁
Oh chal oye wadda aya maa dhurty ka mama, yeh chootiya bhashan sun sun ke kan puk gaye hain. Tuj jaisay jahil ghaddar chootiyon ki waja say mulk ki maa chud chuki hai.

And yes if I had the opportunity I would send all of you treacherous bitches to hell

RajaRawal111

Oh chal oye wadda aya maa dhurty ka mama, yeh chootiya bhashan sun sun ke kan puk gaye hain. Tuj jaisay jahil ghaddar chootiyon ki waja say mulk ki maa chud chuki hai.

And yes if I had the opportunity I would send all of you treacherous bitches to hell
Well, the opportunity is what you are not getting. And Insects in your rectum are increasing day by day because of lack of opportunity.

Storm

MPA (400+ posts)

yea raja maryam qatri ki youth ka poojari abhe tuk laga hua hy , bhai sahi kaam
zahni ghulami at its peak, not to mention baygharti,

yea zahni ghulam patwari vo baygharat hain ain ko maa behan ki gali do khush hotay hain ky kisi ny reply kia, yea reply ky tarsay huay hain lolz