Chairman Imran Khan calls for Governor's rule in Sindh

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tuesday, September 06, 2011

1_IK1.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) Imran Khan has demanded for imposition of Governor’s Rule in Sindh.

Talking to the media in Islamabad, Khan said the constitution provides for the imposition of Governor’s rule.
He suggested the names of Air Marshal Asghar Khan, Fakhruddin G Ibrahim and himself as possible candidates for Governorship – saying none of these individuals is associated with any armed group in Karachi.
Imran Khan said he is not in favour of calling the army into Karachi, howerver, the army should stand by the Supreme Court’s decisions.
He further requested Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry to take notice of the allegations levelled by former Sindh home minister Zulfiqar Mirza.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
I think Imran Khan be best choice for governorship for two reasons. One he is neutral and everyone trust him. Secondly it will give us opportunity to see his leadership and command skills as if he did job and brought Karachi back on track than I promise I will be first to support him for Prime ministership of Pakistan.

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
i think asghar ali khan, or ex justice wajul-din will be best option, speically wajul-din, he is not only an urdu speaking but also a man of high integrity and honesty and also knows the legal aspects , so i think he will be best option.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haan per jin ka qabza hai khi per ya jo khi main qabzey ka khawishmand hain woh is baat ko kesay gawara ker lain gey khi hath sai nikal jayee aur saloon main tayyar keya hue killers pakrey ya marey jayeen....

kms9009

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imran Khan wants to become the govener of sindh [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQA, ANP, PPP will never accept Governor Rule, this will prove their involvement in killings in Karachi, if they oppose Governor Rule.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I also think it is time for the governers rule because mqm and ppp are incompetent,impotent and involved.
But IK should not accept the governership because he has to work for other things.Besides all the involved gangster parties will try to destabalise his efforts if only to beat him before the election. But then IK is his own man, I wish I could say that for any other leader!