Cheating by siasat.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.

usmanca

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Cheating by siasat.pk

ہماری ہمدردیاں اسرائیل کے ساتھ ہے،ایرانی

This thread was closed by admin while after closing of thread there are posts by other members.

STOP CHEATING

usmanca

If these posts will not be deleted then I will consider that this website is from one of them.
and
Siasat.pk ke Hamdardian be Israel key sath han.

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Cheating by siasat.pk

ہماری ہمدردیاں اسرائیل کے ساتھ ہے،ایرانی

This thread was closed by admin while after closing of thread there are posts by other members.

STOP CHEATING

Assalam o Alaikum,

Today I came across a news from deeneislam.com (about the Munafqat of Iranians) and I put it here on siasat.pk but I did not know that this news was already here therefore that my news was merged in the previous thread on that same news. And the last person Enigma90 replied with a very baised opinion. Perhaps you saw the last comment.

usmanca

Assalam o Alaikum,

Today I came across a news from deeneislam.com (about the Munafqat of Iranians) and I put it here on siasat.pk but I did not know that this news was already here therefore that my news was merged in the previous thread on that same news. And the last person Enigma90 replied with a very baised opinion. Perhaps you saw the last comment.

Closed thread must not be allowed to be altered or merged. If this is rule it must be changed.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
That is not correct. Admin closed the thread as soon as they knew about it. I was about to post a reply after USMANCA just became a laughing stock but it did not get posted becusae the thread was closed. I strongly agree with the admin that every post that is becoming a source of planting division among the ummat should be closed and if the person does not refrain from doing that then that person should be black listed. In these testing times division is the last thing we would like to do and there are some elements who knowingly or unknowingly are being a medium for that. We bank on the information provided by our enemies so it is better to keep quite and work on progress of Ummah in terms of education and technology advancement.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In my opinion admin should not close any religious thread. Instead they should ban the members who misuse the privileges.

Let the healthy discussion go on. The truth will prevail. Muslims will never be untied until they debate and exchange knowledge in healthy environment. Those who are closing Islamic thread are the friends of Shaitan. May Allah give them the consequences in this world and the hereafter (Aameen).

For example, yesterday a member posted a thread advocating "Qabar Parasti". If the admin closes the thread and does not allow other members to educate through Quraan and Hadeeth that this act is SHIRK then the burden of those, who were inspired by the post and continue doing this SHIRK or start doing this SHIRK, will come on the admin, as they did not allow the truth or knowledge to be posted.

The creating group for Islamic thread did not work well. Let the Islamic discussion continue as before creation of groups.

Islam does not separate religion from politics. Only those members are against the Islamic debate who do not have any ground and they are just blindly following their Peers. They are afraid that the truth will shatter their Peer's empire.

The bottom line.... do not close Islamic threads but ban the members abusing it.

Last edited:

usmanca

That is not correct. Admin closed the thread as soon as they knew about it. I was about to post a reply after USMANCA just became a laughing stock but it did not get posted becusae the thread was closed. I strongly agree with the admin that every post that is becoming a source of planting division among the ummat should be closed and if the person does not refrain from doing that then that person should be black listed. In these testing times division is the last thing we would like to do and there are some elements who knowingly or unknowingly are being a medium for that. We bank on the information provided by our enemies so it is better to keep quite and work on progress of Ummah in terms of education and technology advancement.

Apply the same rule on Iran. What Iran is doing in middle east. Iran is big source for division of Ummah.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
usman[hilar] ye pakistani siasat hay,cheating nahi karay ga tu siasatdan kaisay banay ga ye siasat.pk wala,good work siasat.pk,usman hum awam hain ,is liay khas nahi bano[hilar]

usmanca

usman[hilar] ye pakistani siasat hay,cheating nahi karay ga tu siasatdan kaisay banay ga ye siasat.pk wala,good work siasat.pk,usman hum awam hain ,is liay khas nahi bano[hilar]
Awam ka kam ha batil ke khalaf awaz buland karna.:rule:

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb

usmanca bhai nd others

mainay bhi kuch aysi threads start keyh thay or yahan siasat pk pay mujhay imam kaba ko or sahaba ko galiyan di gaeein
mainay forum rulz k mutabiq kise ko gali nahi di or un post ko Report kia magar admin team nay mery he threads closed delete kardeyh hain..

app tu khush naseeb hain k in logo nay apko app k maan baap ko abhi tak bakhsha hoa hai
warna yahan rawafiz ki tarf say kise ko nahi bakhsha jata ...

mujhay yeh sumhaj nahi atti k siasat pk ki puri time or site owner jab humary he musalman bhai hain tu unka yeh raweyah kiuon hai..??

akhir kiuon wo rawafiz ko etna suport daytay hain etni chooth daytay hain k wo kise ko bhi gali bak dayin..

Allah swt musalmano ko musalmano ka dardh sumhajny ki taufeeq ata farmayin ameen summa ameen

usmanca

Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb

usmanca bhai nd others

mainay bhi kuch aysi threads start keyh thay or yahan siasat pk pay mujhay imam kaba ko or sahaba ko galiyan di gaeein
mainay forum rulz k mutabiq kise ko gali nahi di or un post ko Report kia magar admin team nay mery he threads closed delete kardeyh hain..

app tu khush naseeb hain k in logo nay apko app k maan baap ko abhi tak bakhsha hoa hai
warna yahan rawafiz ki tarf say kise ko nahi bakhsha jata ...

mujhay yeh sumhaj nahi atti k siasat pk ki puri time or site owner jab humary he musalman bhai hain tu unka yeh raweyah kiuon hai..??

akhir kiuon wo rawafiz ko etna suport daytay hain etni chooth daytay hain k wo kise ko bhi gali bak dayin..

Allah swt musalmano ko musalmano ka dardh sumhajny ki taufeeq ata farmayin ameen summa ameen
Yeh log Pakistan ko be taba karnay pay tulay hove han. Zardari is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.