Chief Selector Inzamam-ul-Haq announces Pakistan team for England tour and World Cup 2019

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bearded man a paindo didn't leave his nephew out? Best bowler on the PLANET Amir not included?
Due to fear Pakistan might actually win.

Bearded paindo MUST explain in English his reasons for NOT including the Ace of fast bowler Mohammed Amir.

Modest

england ja rahay hain amir aur wahab kay baghair... MashaAllah. lagta nai kay Inzi jaisa experienced selector hai humaray pass...
Wahab is a useless bowler. He can be good in PSL but his international performance has always been shit.
Amir is out of form but he is normally good in English conditions. This is a preliminary squad & he could still be considered depending upon his performance in the upcoming England series

pkpatriot

Right you are about his strike rate . But are you aware about his economy rate ?
Amir does have an economy rate of 4.58 for the same period; his career economy rate stands at 4.78. It is worth noting that among fast bowlers from World Cup-playing teams, only Jasprit Bumrah (4.30) has been more economical these past two years.

Yeah i know, you mentioned Bumrahs economy, do you know his strike rate?

Amir is strike bowler not a middle over run container.

But I saw the squad later Amir could have been preferred over M. Husnain, I think. He won't make it to playing XI though.

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)
WTF Shoaib Malik is in the team?? and they have left out Mhd Rizwan who
scored 2 centuries against Australia.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
People are crying for Amir but his performance after Champion Trophy is pathetic. The Name isnt enough but performance .

Awan S

o bhai bs krdo wahab riaz ko ye to pta hota nahi ball phenkni kaha hai anaa zoor
I am preferring him over Junaid Khan; even Usman Shinwari was a better choice. Wahab Riaz has a good pace; last three domestic series in a row he is in good form. In Bangladesh Premier League and PSL, both have world class players, his performance was great.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Cmon inzi ...as great of player you were..you have been ultra bad in your selection. Team is missing power hitting. Yet you didnt address that issue. I CANT imagine hafeez shadab, imad wasim playing in the same game..why not include asif ali instead of imad...that way you have hafeez and asif ali to give some power hitting. Other than no rocket science in what to select we dont have varity to chose from

Its not inzis fault whatever available he selected. Wish we had players like javed n imran khan in the squad.

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good and balance team to compete with likes of Zimbabwe , Afghanistan, +/- Sri Lanka . Winning a world cup: highly unlikely. No X factor players for a miracle.

waqarwah81

Senator (1k+ posts)
A team with a captain who's own place is not justified, Rizwan is much better batsman and wicketkeeper and Usman shinwari was in too good form to be left out.

Tyrion Lannister

I am preferring him over Junaid Khan; even Usman Shinwari was a better choice. Wahab Riaz has a good pace; last three domestic series in a row he is in good form. In Bangladesh Premier League and PSL, both have world class players, his performance was great.
shinwari is a club level bowler max

thinking

Not good not bad selection..They selected what ever they have in thier bag..
Amir was totally out of form.If he make come back in England ODIs..he can be in the WC...
Asif is a big hitter..but in English condition.not easy for him..
Wahab Riaz only focus to play in Psl or others leagues..gives chance to youngers fast bowler..
Rizwan missed out only due to big mouth Sarfraz liking..even if Pak win.i don't rated Sarfraz a good on field Captain.. everage brain player..
Husnain.. Shaheen have good chance to prove thiers talent...
Hafeez.Shoaib Malik must be retired after this WC..no matter win or lose..
Batting is my big concern in this list..
If Pakistan lose badily..three resignation should be write in advance..Sarfraz as captain..Inzi as selector and Micky as Coach.....

jadoon437

Minister (2k+ posts)
good decision not to include m amir he didn't perform well last couple of years he didn't get wickets when pak needed specially in first ten overs

Okara

WTF Shoaib Malik is in the team?? and they have left out Mhd Rizwan who
scored 2 centuries against Australia.
That was Rizwan's mistake. No one asked him to score centuries. We need great players like Shoaib Malik but like IK brought Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan in Cabinet. Although her constituents rejected her but great IK saw a great talent in her.