Child labour and Elite Class of Pakistan !!!!!

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan will become better after
1. Movie type fight
2. Institutional reset
3. New constitution
4. New leadership supported by the people

NasNY

1. Movie type fight
2. Institutional reset
3. New constitution
Pakistan Elite are already better, they will never make changes or resets.
People will continue to suffer.

stranger

1. Movie type fight
2. Institutional reset
3. New constitution
bloody revolution is the only way possible..... ya fauj main baghawat (jo ke mumkin nahi kionkeh saray harami hain)

nahi to generals ne 2030 se pehle US think tank walay plan ke mutabiq Pakistan ko mukamal khatam kerna hai (reversal of roosevelt-churchil plan) to counter china-russia in the form of greater stronger india.

The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20Middle%20East.jpg

mughals

bloody revolution is the only way possible..... ya fauj main baghawat (jo ke mumkin nahi kionkeh saray harami hain)

nahi to generals ne 2030 se pehle US think tank walay plan ke mutabiq Pakistan ko mukamal khatam kerna hai (reversal of roosevelt-churchil plan) to counter china-russia in the form of greater stronger india.

The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20Middle%20East.jpg
I put that as the first point

Spartacus

yes only for refugees 😂
Then you are wrong at least in my case and in 1000s of others who came here as student.
I came to Germany as a Student and after my study I got job and decided to stay here .

Nowadays even people are joining company directly from their country.
They are landing in Germany first time and with a job contract in their pocket.( Particularly people from India while Pakistani intellectuals and big people are sleeping or busy with their own issues . This is the time they should do something for their people and they should try to provide some environments and guide them how to secure job in Germany ( Demand is too high and supply I am seeing is mostly coming from
india )

Germany is good for everyone and particularly for students because of Free education for everyone in most of the university.
Without “ Free Education “ option , I had no chance to get my degree as “ Electrical Engineer “
There are several thousands of students from all over the world they are the beneficiaries of “German Education System “.
I know several Americans and British people who has no plan to leave Germany and even most of them already got German Nationality as well .

So , please be real !!! And say all truth !!! ;)

And by the way right now “ German passport “ is the 2nd most powerful powerful passport in the whole world after “ Singapore “

Rambler

Then you are wrong at least in my case and in 1000s of others who came here as student.
I came to Germany as a Student and after my study I got job and decided to stay here .

Nowadays even people are joining company directly from their country.
They are landing in Germany first time and with a job contract in their pocket.( Particularly people from India while Pakistani intellectuals and big people are sleeping or busy with their own issues . This is the time they should do something for their people and they should try to provide some environments and guide them how to secure job in Germany ( Demand is too high and supply I am seeing is mostly coming from
india )

Germany is good for everyone and particularly for students because of Free education for everyone in most of the university.
Without “ Free Education “ option , I had no chance to get my degree as “ Electrical Engineer “
There are several thousands of students from all over the world they are the beneficiaries of “German Education System “.
I know several Americans and British people who has no plan to leave Germany and even most of them already got German Nationality as well .

So , please be real !!! And say all truth !!! ;)

And by the way right now “ German passport “ is the 2nd most powerful powerful passport in the whole world after “ Singapore “

This most powerful passport thing is utter stupidity. There is very little difference between passports of western countries. No one needs to travel all the countries in the world. The only real difference between having a Singaporean passport is the visa free entry to China which western European passports holders do not get. The rest of the 'countries' are insignificant.

Spartacus

This most powerful passport thing is utter stupidity. There is very little difference between passports of western countries. No one needs to travel all the countries in the world. The only real difference between having a Singaporean passport is the visa free entry to China which western European passports holders do not get. The rest of the 'countries' are insignificant.
@ [B]Rambler[/B]

Passport was one of the reason I gave .
What about other reasons ?

Rambler

@ [B]Rambler[/B]

Passport was one of the reason I gave .
What about other reasons ?

People go out to work in different countries for various reasons and you will find expatriates everywhere so it is not uncommon. The only country which gives most opportunities and hence has the most number of expatriates is USA. Other than that every country gladly accepts highly talented skilled people albeit western developed countries have the environment, infrastructure and remuneration structure that attracts most of them.

Spartacus

People go out to work in different countries for various reasons and you will find expatriates everywhere so it is not uncommon. The only country which gives most opportunities and hence has the most number of expatriates is USA. Other than that every country gladly accepts highly talented skilled people albeit western developed countries have the environment, infrastructure and remuneration structure that attracts most of them.
And What about Free Education in USA ?

"Germany is good for everyone and particularly for students because of Free education for everyone in most of the university"

Rambler

And What about Free Education in USA ?

"Germany is good for everyone and particularly for students because of Free education for everyone in most of the university"

Brother all I am saying is that there is no best country in the world. It depends in your circumstances and life choices but if you think as a whole USA has the biggest opportunities and is an immigrants heaven. If someone is desperate to leave their country than they will run wherever they find space as is happening in Pakistan and if you have the sought after skills than you can choose where to live.