China and India are grabbing future jobs: Obama

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Whoever Work hard with innovative and creative ideas, will get the job. A Simple Formula. They are doing well. honest and nice people

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)
Asking Americans to focus more on science, mathematics and technology, US President Barack Obama said these are the subjects in which students from India and China are marching ahead and are grabbing the jobs of the future.

Source :- http://hindsamachar.in/6078/Hind-Samachar/14-June-2011#p=page:n=3:z=2

I agree with you but I have question if you can answer ? Even after getting tons of Professional education Why do the not start thinking like a normal civilized Human being. As a proof just read comments on Indian News papers, When it comes to Pakistan only vocabulary they have is "Porkistan","Beggastan","Phukistan","Beggers","Terroristan","Sh*t". Do you think this education is helping them get rid of their Low level ,Psyocho,Paranoid thinking ? Definitely the answer is a big "NO". So my friend, Education is not to earn money.............the sole purpose was to get civilized .........which did not happen with Indians.

jagbani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hi friend,
Yes i can answer this if you have any proof, can you please show the link where its published and can you prove that commentator is from India..? i will answer you for sure...

I agree with you but I have question if you can answer ? Even after getting tons of Professional education Why do the not start thinking like a normal civilized Human being. As a proof just read comments on Indian News papers, When it comes to Pakistan only vocabulary they have is "Porkistan","Beggastan","Phukistan","Beggers","Terroristan","Sh*t". Do you think this education is helping them get rid of their Low level ,Psyocho,Paranoid thinking ? Definitely the answer is a big "NO". So my friend, Education is not to earn money.............the sole purpose was to get civilized .........which did not happen with Indians.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Hi friend,
Yes i can answer this if you have any proof, can you please show the link where its published and can you prove that commentator is from India..? i will answer you for sure...

OK ..here is your proof ..why are you occupying kashmir ? www.united-kashmir.blogspot.com/

Why are the dalit delegations coming to pakistan asking it to seek justice from India ?
http://www.dalitvoice.org/Templates/june_a2010/reports.htm

Now please dont say Dalits are not indians ?? ..These are your own hindu brethren ...its basically equivalent to the Taliban coming to india for justice..lol ...hahaha

Answer these 2 ..which you obviously cant ..then come and comment here

jagbani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hi fakir jee,

i can understand your frustration towards the Indians. we dont call you guys Terrorists or beggars or whatever you wrote. Rather we have been begging your government to finish off this misunderstanding. If both India and Pakistan get together then we can together be world dominators. The divide and rule policy is not being played by us but by China because the chinese are scared of our( the brown people) success. Pakistan and India were one and will stay one if we 'The People' unite.

OK ..here is your proof ..why are you occupying kashmir ? www.united-kashmir.blogspot.com/

Why are the dalit delegations coming to pakistan asking it to seek justice from India ?
http://www.dalitvoice.org/Templates/june_a2010/reports.htm

Now please dont say Dalits are not indians ?? ..These are your own hindu brethren ...its basically equivalent to the Taliban coming to india for justice..lol ...hahaha

Answer these 2 ..which you obviously cant ..then come and comment here