China: Protect Gawadar Port & Topple Indian Plot and involvement of MQM

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let me get few facts right.

Dr Shahid Qureshi wrote for an American pro government newspaper "Washington Post" and must have taken money from them.

He believes India with Afghanistan and Iran is against the Gwadar port but I feel that American working with Iran is a little far fetched.

Dr Farooq Sattar wanted "total control of Port(Gwadar) and all the resources gas..." to be handed over to province. I think if that's right then Balochistan will get rights of Gas, Sindh will get rights of Coal, Pakhtoonkhwa will get Electricity rights and Punjab will get rights of Oil. Politicians from Balochistan, Sindh and PK have been asking for this for a long time so I guess they are all Indian agents.

Dr Qureshi is quoting Douglas Farah an American journalist to give credibility to his article. wow.

I wonder how many idiots agree with an idiotic and racist comments that owner of ARY is a descendent of low-caste Hindu. What is wrong with a muslim who converted?

I couldn't read this bull**** after the above stupid comments.

hashirarif

Citizen
time is a biggest judge so dont worry whoever is laying and doing undue favour of mqm ,they are enemies of there own.
i personally experience the time when there ghunda raj in karachi was on its peak, thats why i just wana says that these are inhumen kind of peoples group.