China view and stand on Kashmir

hans

Banned
Most of our Pakistani member would with out a blink of an eye .. scream on top of there voice ..."Pak cheen dosti zindabad"

In-fact there is a Song dedicated to it....

But here I would like to bring to your attention
.. or may I say, highlight Current Government Of China Standing on Kashmir....

Click on the following web link and see the Muslim Countries Map.... Check Pakistan out.... dam it man we are missing 3/4 of Kashmir:13:. China seems to take Line of Control as International Boundary between India and Pakistan.

Oh my Chinese friend .... you gifted 222,236 km2 of my Country to India for good. Yet we beat our chest, in agony(cry) for your Friendship. Would you like Govt of Pakistan recognize Taiwan as an independent country?

But that's another story, we need balls even to raise our figure against you.

Weblink :
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2011-07/05/c_13964452.htm

13964452_1861n.jpg

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What about the link? Where on the link is the relation to what you are stating in your post? I didn't find anything there related to your post.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
No Pakistani can actually feel the agony of an Indian , who is bound to 'play Pakistani' --- what a pity !
Mr. Hans sometimes smartness stinks yet there are individuals who have borrowed your ideas and enjoying their own share of bitterness e.g. Mr. |||columbus|||

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
We should not forget that there are two nations in the world i.e; Muslims and Non-muslims china has its own concern he is our geographical friend only and one day
this friendship will defiantly end.

bravo

Banned
China is one of the country which fears islamic extremism more !!

in india muslims are in politics,entertainment industry,govt,jobs and are emerging in all fields of life while in china,muslims are not even allowed to group in 4!!

Such artificial geo political and economical alliance will become void in times to come once muslims of subcontinent become educated !!

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)

Whats wrong with this map , This map you can found anywhere , Perhaps this maps shows the rejection of Indian claim on Azad Kashmir.kindly see the official map of India by Indian government .Open your eyes ,This munafiqat will lead to straight to Hell fire .

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hans is like Abe Lincoln, hated at the time appreciated fifty years latter.

More of Murar G Desai than Abe Lincoln

He drank self produced cola for fifty years
50 years later, Hinuds started appreciating him...

Indians do need to come out of this historical religious lessons..

bravo

Banned

More of Murar G Desai than Abe Lincoln

He drank self produced cola for fifty years
50 years later, Hinuds started appreciating him...

Indians do need to come out of this historical religious lessons..

Truth is that :pakistan should learn to stand as a nation!!The chinese brother notion in the press conference not gonna help you any more!!

China have a plan B in action and they dont want to antagonize india now!!

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Truth is that :pakistan should learn to stand as a nation!!The chinese brother notion in the press conference not gonna help you any more!!

China have a plan B in action and they dont want to antagonize india now!!

It seems that you have been briefed by both officials of Communist Party of China & Generals of the People's Liberation Army. This is sort of a highly classified leak. Bravo!