CIA will not halt operations in Pakistan: Official !!!افواج پاکستان بھیگی بلی بن گئ۔ اف

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bismillah
Assalam o Alaikum,

افواج پاکستان بھیگی بلی بن گئ۔ افواج پاکستان کی بےبسی۔

00.gif

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Admin. Please do not change the name of the title!!!افواج پاکستان بھیگی بلی بن گئ۔ ا&#1601

Please note that the BEGGARS cannot instruct but accept instructions.

ilovepak

Banned
Re: Admin. Please do not change the name of the title!!!افواج پاکستان بھیگی بلی بن گئ۔ ا&#

Please note that the BEGGARS cannot instruct but accept instructions.

Do not give respect to army by calling them beggars ... politician are appropriate for this

Ingrates Pak army is full final Traitor, a snake who can eat its own eggs

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Admin. Please do not change the name of the title!!!افواج پاکستان بھیگی بلی بن گئ۔ ا&#1601

do you mean like that

1162259616246.jpg

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Admin. Please do not change the name of the title!!!افواج پاکستان بھیگی بلی بن گئ۔ ا&#

for GOD'S SAKE ARMY IS NOT THE GOVERNMENT. ARMY IS UNDER THE CIVIL GOVT. how do u blame army bheegi bilee ban gaee. plz correct ur idiotic mind set. i m specialy addresing the thread starter.also reply one question, CAN WE FIGHT A WAR WITH USA AND NATO?

Last edited:

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Admin. Please do not change the name of the title!!!????? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ??? ?&#

Bai ge Dronz , dr afia etc etc sab exerceis ha awaam ka hoon garam or thanda kernay ka lia.

Asal cheez dakhain Chief saab hali haath nahi aaee .... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ baki sab barr main jaeen
Our nation deserve these leeches ... we are fighting for our own causes listen one army member for whom, I have respect

Bismillah
Assalam o Alaikum,

????? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ??????

00.gif

Last edited:

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Thousands of Pakistanis have been killed by these Baste_d Americans. Why to ask USA to stop Drone attacks? They don't understand request language.

Why not make Pakistan Hell for Americans who are living is Pakistan. Why not hit them with rockets and Pakistani drones??

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)

for GOD'S SAKE ARMY IS NOT THE GOVERNMENT. ARMY IS UNDER THE CIVIL GOVT. how do u blame army bheegi bilee ban gaee. plz correct ur idiotic mind set. i m specialy addresing the thread starter.also reply one question, CAN WE FIGHT A WAR WITH USA AND NATO?

Assalam o Alaikum,

And when the army's interests get hurt it takes over, distorts the constitution. At that moment it forgets that it is under the civilian government!!!And do not tell me that it is the Generals who do this!!! If the Generals tell ordinary soldiers to kill their own family members would they kill own their family members?
No, never!!! It is just the matter of personal interests (in that case saving their damn jobs)!!!

As far as fighting US and NATO is concerned, no one is suggesting to fight them. There are dozens of way to live honorably. Tell me
if Afia Siddiqu were the daughter of General Ishfaq Pervez Kiyani
/General Pasha/other elite army men then what could be his/their response?
if the family members of General Ishfaq Pervez Kiyani/General Pasha/other elite army men had been killed during the drone attacks then how could he/they have responded?

Just as a short reminder (because I think your memory lapse), I want to tell you the in time and strict response (the blockade of supply line) of our army when three soldiers were killed.
This implies that they would react only when soldiers get killed.
Don't they consider ordinary Pakistani of any worth?
Is this army funded for their own damn defence or for the defence of the nation?

My dear brother please come back from the Mars or moon or from fools paradise and read and experience their real attitude.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Why did this idiot Pasha go to America? They suppose to come to Pakistan.

Americans are so idiots that they don't understand any Moral Lesson, they just understand Power and force. So there is no other way of abstracting the Supply Line to Afghanistan till their final death and that's it.

Last edited:

ilovepak

Banned

Idiot hota to be baat ban jani thi yaa kuch or hi haaa
hamaray kafi bai army ki rozi pa pal rahay hain main un ka dil khata nahi kerna chahta

Why did this idiot Pasha go to America? They suppose to come to Pakistan.

Americans are so idiots that they don't understand any Moral Lesson, they just understand Power and force. So there is no other way of abstracting the Supply Line to Afghanistan till their final death and that's it.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Idiot hota to be baat ban jani thi yaa kuch or hi haaa
hamaray kafi bai army ki rozi pa pal rahay hain main un ka dil khata nahi kerna chahta

And there are many "brothers" who get paid to write baseless, malicious stuff to cause rift within the nation. I suppose dollar is important to those elements also more than being honest.
Those whom you are refering to as being paid by the Army atleast have the dignity of siding with their own country but the one's I am refering to have no moral grounds, whom are they sreving beisdes the enemy?

ilovepak

Banned

And there are many "brothers" who get paid to write baseless, malicious stuff to cause rift within the nation. I suppose dollar is important to those elements also more than being honest.
Those whom you are refering to as being paid by the Army atleast have the dignity of siding with their own country but the one's I am refering to have no moral grounds, whom are they sreving beisdes the enemy?
You reply shows that you belong to Army .............no problem it will take time to understand.

[hilar] Dignity ... can you plase explain this word a bit more as this is new to me WRT army.

And give me reference where army show dignity
IN last 65 year these leeches work against Islam/nation more than any other not even India able to do what
Na Pak army did
read your history janab

mush_dewana

Banned

And there are many "brothers" who get paid to write baseless, malicious stuff
Offcourse when army do not have any solution it uses same arguments i.e. Muqti bahmi , Muhajir , Taliban , Baluch , Kashmiriz and Punabi Taliban in near future

but in near future the number of socalled (by army) paid writer will increase
because isss bagairati zindagi se to mar jana hi behtar haa
Kassh ya baat army ko bi samaj a jaee

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)

Assalam o Alaikum,

Star Gazer Bhai please besides gazing stars spend some time to research of what this army doing.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

To Army Supporters:

Please don't try to defend Army because if peoples start writing about their "Kaarnamay", you people wouldn't show your faces to any one...

mush_dewana

Banned

To Army Supporters:

Please don't try to defend Army because if peoples start writing about their "Kaarnamay", you people wouldn't show your faces to any one...
Ofcourse brother and those kaarnaamy are going to expose to every one
believe me when I joined this forum I was spotter of Musharaf (ALLAH mujay maaf karee).

sergeant

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
WASHINGTON: The Central Intelligence Agency has no plans to suspend operations in Pakistan against terror suspects despite

Dawn.com (http://www.dawn.com/2011/04/15/cia-will-not-halt-operations-in-pakistan-official.html)
Pakistan has criticised missile strikes by US drone aircraft in the country but CIA Director Leon Panetta has told intelligence officials that he has a duty to prevent attacks on the United States, the senior official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told AFP.
“Panetta has been clear with his Pakistani counterparts that his fundamental responsibility is to protect the American people, and he will not halt operations that support that objective,” the official said.
The CIA chief on Monday held several hours of talks at the agency’s headquarters outside Washington with Lieutenant General Ahmad Shuja Pasha, the head of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence agency.
US media had reported that Pasha and other officials told the United States to rein in drone strikes and slash the number of CIA agents and special forces operating in the country.
Apparently reflecting the CIA chief’s stance, American drones resumed missile attacks in Pakistan on Wednesday for the first time in a month.
Pakistan’s foreign ministry and Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani both sharply criticised the latest bombing raid.
But analysts and former US intelligence officers say there is little chance the CIA would abandon the drone bombing campaign despite a series of diplomatic rows, and even if Pakistani leaders, for domestic political purposes, publicly criticised the strikes.
my personal critics views about Pakistani governments and politicians which never showed sincerity with people of Pakistan....[hilar]
I appreciate American government and CIA head who said! We can’t suspend CIA activities in Pakistan, because over first priority is to protect America people and we have well informed Pakistani intelligence head and Pakistani government.
Would that! Pakistan government and Intelligence head also say like American government and CIA head that over also first priority is to protect Pakistani people… but they( Pakistani rulers or politicians) whispered
We can’t insist America to halt CIA activities and drone attacks in Pakistan, because we are committed to over promises with America, over primary priority is to collect installment of American aid in dollars and protection of Pakistani people is over secondary matter. We are Muslim and we believe death time is recommended, which night is in grave, can’t be out of grave… :P

Last edited:

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: WASHINGTON: The Central Intelligence Agency has no plans to suspend operations in Pakistan against terror suspects desp

They have plan but Pak army do allow them to suspend

اگر پاکستانیو کو نہیں ماریں گے تو ہمارے بچے کھا یں گے کہا ن سے