City Nazim Syed Mustafa Kamal Thundering On Mdia Man

A

arshad_lahore

Man This Was Really Humiliating For bThis Poor Media Man From FM 107
[zshare:3tkzxm2q]http://www.zshare.net/video/57287832fc7414ab/[/zshare:3tkzxm2q]

silencearound

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Well media people are not that poor or shareef .... kuch kaam karo tab masla... kaam naa ho tab masla...

some media people they do try to excite people so that they can sell there reports.. koi shreef maasoom naheen hai yahaaan.,..

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, media people are doing theire job, that is asking questions and expose the real face of some people.If the nazim has done some good job in karachi he has no right to humiliate other people.
This is the real MQM.

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
its funny how he said youtube pay lagana or charhana isko what ever he said lol... media has its own role but a nazim should stay calm. he was acting as if he is the PM. There is no doubt he is working hard for his city.

sniperkhan

patriot said:
Well, media people are doing theire job, that is asking questions and expose the real face of some people.If the nazim has done some good job in karachi he has no right to humiliate other people.
This is the real MQM.

well looky here! some commentator sitting miles outside from karachi commenting on "real" MQM, my friend, come to karachi and then see what the 'real' mqm has done for this city. these media people just love to incite people. although he shouldnt have insulted someone like that but having known mustufa kamal personally, i know that he is not the type to get angry so easily. i wonder what pissed him off so much!

If the nazim has done some good job in karachi...
yes, the nazim has done 'SOME' good job in karachi, the emphasis, according to you, on "SOME". ;)

silencearound

raju said:
janwar ka bacha showing his true colors

CHalo raju tumhain main urdu main kehta hoon kuch ...

Raju bhaiyya wohi hai jo namaz ki funny youtube videos yahaan lagaata raha hai , aur ab imran khan ki tasweer laga dee hai profile par..
" sharam magar tumhain naheen aatee.. " jaanwar ka bacha ab kon hai log khud hee faisla kar lain ...

shukar hai khi main punjaab waala haal naheen hai ..... jo kaam city nazim ne kiya hai woh kisi se chupa naheen hai..... woh dikhta hai khi main ..

But being neutral as i have written before, media kaa kaam hota hai excite karna , and one should not loose temper no matter what opposite person says.... media waalay sab se zayaada corrupt hain ...

TC

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
silencearound said:
raju said:
janwar ka bacha showing his true colors

CHalo raju tumhain main urdu main kehta hoon kuch ...

Raju bhaiyya wohi hai jo namaz ki funny youtube videos yahaan lagaata raha hai , aur ab imran khan ki tasweer laga dee hai profile par..
" sharam magar tumhain naheen aatee.. " jaanwar ka bacha ab kon hai log khud hee faisla kar lain ...

shukar hai khi main punjaab waala haal naheen hai ..... jo kaam city nazim ne kiya hai woh kisi se chupa naheen hai..... woh dikhta hai khi main ..

But being neutral as i have written before, media kaa kaam hota hai excite karna , and one should not loose temper no matter what opposite person says.... media waalay sab se zayaada corrupt hain ...

TC
Ok Mr. English man, thank you for writing in urdu.

Media waley corrupt hein? the only reason pak surviving is because of Media. It was quite obvious who was at fault in that video or did i miss something? The poor guy simply asked a question. Ok, lets say he asked it twice by mistake, I highly doubt it If he did that. Probably he asked something that was exposing some of his corruption. Anyhow, whatever is the case, he had no right to talk in such manner.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
No one can challenge the work this Nazim is doing for Karachi. He lost his nerves because the media person was repeatedly asking the same question. The question was about to moving the effected people from Lines area to a new place (Their homes are being demolished because of the construction of a new highway that will run from Saddar to Malir Cantt).The city Nazim is doing his best to compensate these people to give them a better living place.The media person was trying to create the situation that Nazim is not doing anything in this regard. The man wanted to create a big news against the Nazim. ( Who knows that person was a paid worker of Imran Khan or Jamat-e-Islami :lol: ).
But anyways, I am agreed, this is not a justification.
Nazim should take some rest. He is working 18 hours daily non stop. MQM should give him a hard working Naib Nazim. Nasreen Jalil can not work like hm. Probably this was the reason he lost his control.

@ Raju:
First of all, let me clear that there is no corruption in the present City Govt. Karachi.
Proof # 1, every year, the audit of City govt. Karachi is being done by a well reputed and internationally recognized audit firm. They couldn't find any mis handling of funds so far.
Proof # 2: MQM is the most blammed party in the history of Pakistani politics. All the politicians (including your Imran Khan Sahib also) are always engaged in sniffing against MQM, but still they have not raised the issue of corruption in the city govt.Karachi, it means no corruption there at all.

ACTIONS ALWAYS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.
What this Nazim and MQM are doing, is an open book.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Alish

Ajaz Sahib

Aap Nay beray hee Innocent Tareeqay Say MQM k Seb Paap Dho Dalay :lol:

Wese Men Bhi KHI Se Hun

Mujhay MQM k Baray Men Kuch Kehnay Ki Zeroorat nahi Waqei Aap k Nazim Sahib n MQM Aik Open Book Hain :mrgreen:

Yeh Wohi MQM Hay Na Jo Canada Jesay Taraqqi Yafta Country men Banned Hay? :roll:

Many international Court's have declared MQM as a terrorist organization like the Canadian court verdict etc :roll:

Read human rights watch report on MQM, their torture cells are famous in Karachi. :mrgreen:

Alish

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Alish said:
Ajaz Sahib

Aap Nay beray hee Innocent Tareeqay Say MQM k Seb Paap Dho Dalay :lol:

Wese Men Bhi KHI Se Hun

Mujhay MQM k Baray Men Kuch Kehnay Ki Zeroorat nahi Waqei Aap k Nazim Sahib n MQM Aik Open Book Hain :mrgreen:

Yeh Wohi MQM Hay Na Jo Canada Jesay Taraqqi Yafta Country men Banned Hay? :roll:

Many international Court's have declared MQM as a terrorist organization like the Canadian court verdict etc :roll:

Read human rights watch report on MQM, their torture cells are famous in Karachi. :mrgreen:

Alish

Absolutely spot on!

silencearound

Aijazahmed said:
No one can challenge the work this Nazim is doing for Karachi. He lost his nerves because the media person was repeatedly asking the same question. The question was about to moving the effected people from Lines area to a new place (Their homes are being demolished because of the construction of a new highway that will run from Saddar to Malir Cantt).The city Nazim is doing his best to compensate these people to give them a better living place.The media person was trying to create the situation that Nazim is not doing anything in this regard. The man wanted to create a big news against the Nazim. ( Who knows that person was a paid worker of Imran Khan or Jamat-e-Islami :lol: ).
But anyways, I am agreed, this is not a justification.
Nazim should take some rest. He is working 18 hours daily non stop. MQM should give him a hard working Naib Nazim. Nasreen Jalil can not work like hm. Probably this was the reason he lost his control.

@ Raju:
First of all, let me clear that there is no corruption in the present City Govt. Karachi.
Proof # 1, every year, the audit of City govt. Karachi is being done by a well reputed and internationally recognized audit firm. They couldn't find any mis handling of funds so far.
Proof # 2: MQM is the most blammed party in the history of Pakistani politics. All the politicians (including your Imran Khan Sahib also) are always engaged in sniffing against MQM, but still they have not raised the issue of corruption in the city govt.Karachi, it means no corruption there at all.

ACTIONS ALWAYS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.
What this Nazim and MQM are doing, is an open book.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

good job Aijaz.... thanks

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh My God!
You people making me again to write answers of your concerns : Ok, let's start!!!
@Alish,
Please do not confuse others about banning of MQM in Canada. My dear I am in Canada since 1997. I have to visited USA, Australia, Singapur, and sometimes Europe. I've seen units of MQM working in every big city of these countries. In Canada, they have units in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Windsor, and Calgary. There is no ban on them. The details of Canadian court verdict are a bitter truth. You wanna listen, then listen. After 9/11, the illegal Pakistanis in USA, came to Canada, and they applied for refugee status. In these Pakistanis, there were from Karachi, Lahore and other cities. They all presented themselves to the Canadian courts the workiers of MQM and they produced the news papers of pakistan from 1990s and told the court that they are the victims of pakistani govt. so please give us a stay here. Although they had nothing to do with MQM. Many people were refused, and one person from Lahore then again filed an appeal to the court that MQM is a terrorist party and I am not a worker of MQM, please give me a refugee status, then court said MQM should be testified and investigated. They never banned them. Just see the following link:
http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story. ... dc304164e1
Prime Minister of Canada doesn't meet with terrorist.
@Alish for the development work in Karachi I'll again say : ACTIONS MUST SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

@Lahori
Bhai, I admit the videos you are showing in this post are true. MQM is not a party of angels. They still have to correct themselves in many areas, like they have done in the developments of the cities.
But remember, there are also many videos of other party leaders available on youtube. If you point one fingers to others, your four fingers will be pointing to you. So please be realistic.
Allah hamara Hami o Nasir ho
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

adnan.ali

Voter (50+ posts)
bhai logo.........i ve read all comments, i want to say........ap log kahin nai jeet skty mqm sy, na election mn, na tashadud mn, na larai mn, na media men, na politics men or na hi is forum pr..........

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Adnan
How about education, talent, honesty, hard work, service to motherland, and patriotism?
Because MQM is a party of common and poor Pakistanis. This is not from elite class of feudals and industrialists..........