City Nazim Syed Mustafa Kamal Thundering On Mdia Man

silencearound

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ashfak143 said:
the stupid naazim realized that he did wrong thing by thundering on meadia man, he started sayin "youtube pe bhi chalana","youtube pe bhi chalana". tujhe youtube ka itna darr hai to apni zubaan ko lagaam de naa. shame on us having these people ruling

haan tu Ashfaak mian , tu kya tumhain bana dain nazim %$$%#$!!!!... shame on us we forget the good things he did and start criticising ...

sniperkhan

silencearound said:
haan tu Ashfaak mian , tu kya tumhain bana dain nazim %$$%#$!!!!... shame on us we forget the good things he did and start criticising ...

no point talking sense in these guys, agar achi kaam appreciate karna hote tau bohot se log abhi tak hakumat mein hotay,but this country and its people loves to personify good and bad, labelling people with tags such as 'dictator' , 'ghunda' , 'bhai log' etc etc. basically its these sort of people about whom its written in Quran : "Deaf, Dumb and blind". so guys, lets enjoy ur america backed democracy, worship ur tinpot chief justice iftikhar, praise your 'asian tigers' from raiwind....and pretend that you are ruled by angels with biblical standards of governance and 'paak saaf' tongues all around.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dilon ki kadorat khatam nahi ho sakti. Yeh sub Tassub hai MQM ke khilaf.

Sirf aik baat:

KAAM SIASAT KA AHLE SIASAT JANE
HAMARA PEGHAAM MUHABBAT HAI JAHAN TUK PONHCHEY

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

silencearound

dear aijaz....

we all new generation should take active part in siasat , enuogh of all jaageerdaar , fundamentalists and crazy thieves..

we have to poof that we are not like the generation before us who destroyed everything .... we need good leaders , we should supprt young and new leaders....

we have lot of potential as a nation to rule the whole world one day ... Inshallah ...

khan11

this is the real face of MQM which is been tried to over shadewed through some work , because the Karachi voters are educated and they want to see something on the ground.;this coward knows that utubes can't broadcast any thing with out their permission, like the latest election proof where a polling agent casting a votes in one room where one guy told her to do different signature on ballots and she replied to him don't worry" konsa kissee nay check kerna hey" which is no more available ,and other video shows the action of MQM thunder squad against innocent peoples on 12 May. I had been in Karachi for more then 6 years from 85 to 90.i know how much patriotic are the peoples of karachi.they scared from thunder squad no one wants to loose their loveone or bussinesses.

sheazy50

Salam to all brothers
well i have seen a couple of comments yaar i am from peshawar and i am patan its very simple if Mustafa Kamal is doing well there in karachi so we all has to accept it and if peoples of karachi like MQM then wats the problem yaar after all our agenda is same to work for our country PAKISTAN so dont put blames on each other and well if he gets angry so its becasue of same question again and again so he is not angel after all he is human and can get angry soo to all brothers yaar try to not fight bec then there is no difference between us and our corrupt politiciens so work unite.

ashfak143

Voter (50+ posts)
silencearound said:
ashfak143 said:
the stupid naazim realized that he did wrong thing by thundering on meadia man, he started sayin "youtube pe bhi chalana","youtube pe bhi chalana". tujhe youtube ka itna darr hai to apni zubaan ko lagaam de naa. shame on us having these people ruling

well, i have commented on what i have watched. its not that nazim is from MQM, he did a wrong thing and u should ashamed of it (if u r an MQM supporter in particular). get out of the party wells and start appreciating good things of leaders and do criticize them if they r wrong (even if they r frm ur beloved MQM). this is the only way forward my brother. if he is doing good work in karachi it doesnt mean he can start bursting on people. i wonder if he has such behaviour in front of camera what he would be like behind the scenes.

PAKISTAN ZINDA BAAD!

silencearound

ashfak143 said:
silencearound said:
ashfak143 said:

well, i have commented on what i have watched. its not that nazim is from MQM, he did a wrong thing and u should ashamed of it (if u r an MQM supporter in particular). get out of the party wells and start appreciating good things of leaders and do criticize them if they r wrong (even if they r frm ur beloved MQM). this is the only way forward my brother. if he is doing good work in karachi it doesnt mean he can start bursting on people. i wonder if he has such behaviour in front of camera what he would be like behind the scenes.

PAKISTAN ZINDA BAAD!

Well i never mentioned that I am from MQM , its ur assumption , and stop saying "shame of ur self"... agar haumain aaj itnee sharam hotee tu this country would have been different we are all Hippocrats , u are preoccupied with MQM history whatever .... I am just saying that its all over the world reprters are yelled by the people and I am saying this reporter excite the Nazim and he should not get in to his objectives by yelling , but we should not forget the good things Nazim is doing ..... ....

silencearound

sheazy50 said:
Salam to all brothers
well i have seen a couple of comments yaar i am from peshawar and i am patan its very simple if Mustafa Kamal is doing well there in karachi so we all has to accept it and if peoples of karachi like MQM then wats the problem yaar after all our agenda is same to work for our country PAKISTAN so dont put blames on each other and well if he gets angry so its becasue of same question again and again so he is not angel after all he is human and can get angry soo to all brothers yaar try to not fight bec then there is no difference between us and our corrupt politiciens so work unite.

I love ur comment sheazy.. i like cool minded people like u ....i respect you a lot ....

sniperkhan

sheazy50 said:
Salam to all brothers

ah...finally, an ounce of sanity in an ocean of hypocrisy. good comments. its people like that revive my faith that afterall, we can still pull out of this mess this country is in.

sheazy50

Salam to all Brothers
thanks for the previous comment yaar i just want to say that first thing we shouldnt forget never ever that we are all pakistanis and we all love pakistan so once again i would say that if somebody is doing a good job then let them do dont tell him that do like this or bla bla let me clear one thing more i am not a supporter of any party i am just saying the truth but yaar after all mustafa kamal is also human being and if he get anger then exactly you cant forget his good things on one side when he do something good we all are taking him up on sky but if he do small mistake watever behaviour bla bla so doesnt mean that you throw him to grounds so please to all brothers dont fight with each other try to sort out each other problem not by abusing but by respect.
May GOD give us the courage to speak,the patience to listen and the wisdom to lead....
wassalam to all.

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
Its not the matter of human being , k yeh gussay main aa gia hai, bulk yeh is ke asleat hai jo is nai dekha de hai,,,,asal mian he is badmash or killer,,,,terrorist,, french cut rakh k trying to give a decent look but is video mian is nai apni asleat dekha de,,,k camera kaisay yeh loogon ko dhamkian deta hia or same is ke party , na sirf dhamkian detay hain bulk deshat gardi bhe kartay hain

MQM is the biggest terrorist part in Pakistan. They believe in murders terrorism and these kind of cruel activities and let me reveal one thing here person who are posting in favor of MQM are MQM paid employees who are getting money of doing this job.
Every one knows here about the reality of MQM.
I am surprise how come one can favor MQM because every one knows what they are.
I simply have a single question from these paid puppet what do you say about 12 May, and dont say aor log bhi yeh kertay hay to us nay siasi leader nay bhi qatal kerwaya to us nay bhi.
Just talk about ur party and justify what you did at 12 may in Karachi and for God sake dont give give these kind of arguments that we karachiates knows better what is good for us blah blah I read some is saying here like this.
Just come out of these conservative negative thinking.
We are all Pakistani. Karachi is nothing Lahore is nothing its just Pakistan

sniperkhan

loveandservepakistan said:
MQM is the biggest terrorist part in Pakistan. They believe in murders terrorism and these kind of cruel activities and let me reveal one thing here person who are posting in favor of MQM are MQM paid employees who are getting money of doing this job.
I simply have a single question from these paid puppet what do you say about 12 May, and dont say aor log bhi yeh kertay hay to us nay siasi leader nay bhi qatal kerwaya to us nay bhi.
Just talk about ur party and justify what you did at 12 may in Karachi and for God sake dont give give these kind of arguments that we karachiates knows better what is good for us blah blah I read some is saying here like this.

who the hell are u to call us paid puppets??? u dont know jacks#!t about me or anyone else. infact i am leglly not allowed to have any linkages with ANY party whatsoever, mqm or not. what if i start calling u a paid lackey of imran khan and nawaz sharif. and talk to me about 12 may after u have thought about the 15000 MQM workers killed in "Police Encounters" all throughout the 90's. Although i will not say abt my part with the government during the 94 campaign but i have seen with my own eyes, boys picked up from their beds in their homes and taken to the ship owner's college in north nazimabad, only to see their photos the next day in newspapers with the heading "heavily armed, killed in police encounter"

silencearound

BlackRock said:
Its not the matter of human being , k yeh gussay main aa gia hai, bulk yeh is ke asleat hai jo is nai dekha de hai,,,,asal mian he is badmash or killer,,,,terrorist,, french cut rakh k trying to give a decent look but is video mian is nai apni asleat dekha de,,,k camera kaisay yeh loogon ko dhamkian deta hia or same is ke party , na sirf dhamkian detay hain bulk deshat gardi bhe kartay hain

I was not expecting comments from the moderator like this...

well how u know what development he is doing in khi.. u are sitting in korea .... ( sab log dekho is ki asliyat !!!!!.. )
small mind like urs can only think like this keh kisi ne French beard rakhee hai / how a person looks....
Dekhnay main tu aap bhee koi khaas naheen hai.. u need some hair transplant dear .. i can see patches of baldness there ( matlab pata hai baldness kaa... mean ganjpann.... )

some people mind doesnt chnage even if they go out from our suffocating ill society .... very sad...

I wont be surprised that if u delete my profile from this website as an angerness....

silencearound

loveandservepakistan said:

well here discussion is about the Nazim performance and the incidence happened with the reporter ..

well what ever you say dear .. Karachites has given vote to MQM and they are in majority .. so who were crying for democracy in Musharrafs era and crying for Nawaz and benazir ... should accept the people decision ....

Sniper you made it more easy for me to expose the real face of u and ur beloved MQM.
AS he said 15000 MQM workers killed okie right I have sympathy with these innocent person who are used by these MQM leaders and still they are using a lot of other. Just think logically why 15000 people are killed but not altaf hussain why why!
He is using so many other people for his own interest. I know people of Karachi they are so patriotic but I wonder how they support this anti Pakistani.
May be because of fear. I am not in favor of any other politician but I AM DEFINATELY against of MQM and should be even every Pakistani should be.
If he is the true leader then what the hell he is doing in England.
To make Pakistan a great nation first of all we need to get rid of these terrorist and please dont say this post is not related to the topic,
it is related we have to expose these people yeh pakistaniat ka takaza hay PAKISTAN hay to hum hay.

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
silencearound said:
BlackRock said:

well how u know what development he is doing in khi.. u are sitting in korea .... ( sab log dekho is ki asliyat !!!!!.. )
small mind like urs can only think like this keh kisi ne French beard rakhee hai / how a person looks....
Dekhnay main tu aap bhee koi khaas naheen hai.. u need some hair transplant dear .. i can see patches of baldness there ( matlab pata hai baldness kaa... mean ganjpann.... )

some people mind doesnt chnage even if they go out from our suffocating ill society .... very sad...

I wont be surprised that if u delete my profile from this website as an angerness....

lolz no man we are not going to delete ur account from the web site,,,and u making criticize on me,,,,,no prob,,,,,wasay acha kia u write the translation of some english word ,,,is sai kia show karna chah rahay thay k u know english or bohat aqalman insaan ho,,meray bhai yehi prob hai k hum nai british loogon sai azadi lai lee hai per ab bhe un k ghulam hain,,,,,or tum nai apnay message main yeh baat khul k sabit kar de hai,,,zara kool ho k sochna,,,

and i think u didnot understand my comment about the french beared of mustafa ,, i am not criticizing k y he has this kind of get up,,,,or bura hia ya kaisa hia,,,zara carefully read karoo ,,i said he made the decent get up,,, french cut main looking decent,,, samajh aai,,

baat ab aati hai decent look ka mutlab yeh nahi k banda bhe decent ho,,,jo us nai gussa dekhaia hai wo us ke asleat hai,,,badmash,,n killer loog,,,,yeh lehja hai reality main in ka,,,in k khilaf baat karay he cant live,,

is time saray politicians r in pakistan what altaf hussain is doing in uk,,y dont he come back to pakistan,,,,he try to control the situation like a don,,from uk ,,,,,or long march k darmian they tried k subiat ka issue start ho jai but they failed or sath he they changed their statement,,,,,,,,

or rahi khi mian kaam karny ke baat wo tou karnay he pernay thay badmashi sai aap zayada dair tak sustain nahi kar saktay,,, khi main construction ka trend asal tou haji naimat-u-Allah nai start kia,,,or usay bohat sai kaam inhon nia karnay nahi diay,,us k baad they need to do work more then haji naimat u Allah tab ja k kahin they can sustain,,,,so wo tou majboori main apni admashi ko chupanay k liay kar rahay hain,,,,

but ya tou u r also involve with them in their badmashi ya phir reality ko dekhna nahi chahtay,,,asal issue yehi hai,,or jo tum ani yeh comment meray baray main diay hain yehi reality hai mqm ke,,,k personalities per buri sai buri tanqeed karo or buray sai buray comment do,,,,,,,,yehi gandi language mustafa kamal nia us gareeb sahafi k liay use ke hai,,is nai tou camera s ke perwa nahi ke,,,agar camera s na hotay tou wo may be zinda na bachta abhe tak,,,,,

A

Admin

Just to clarify, Black Rock does not have any privileges to delete an account or posts. The only thing he can do is, report posts in bulk to me that he thinks are not appropriate. I am the only one who can delete or do anything like that. I assure everyone, I am absolutely neutral in that sense.

A

arshad_lahore

Aslam o alaykum! Pakistan humara hay hum awam hay logo ko hakomat key liay nahi Khidmat key liey muntikhib kia jata hay..is liey kihdmat kerny walo ko apny rawyoon aur baat cheet key andaz ko sahi apnanaa chahy chahy us ka talaq kisi bhi party yah kisi bhi ilaqe sey ho ...aur akhari baat....hum sub Pakistani hay pray and talk jsut for Pakistan not for political leaders.
May ALLAH bless on our Pakistan..be happy always..ALLAH HAFIZ
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH8NyDlJdos&feature=related[/video]