???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ? Column by ShakirQureshi

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Friends don't read & comment if you are not Pakistani.

OR if you are a Pakistani BUT don't respect our National Quids/Heros.
sq2502101.gif

sq2502102.gif

sq2502103.gif

sq2502104.gif

http://www.makepakistanbetter.com/Why_how_what_forumU.asp?GroupID=11&ArticleID=9375

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
you post this article before as well so plz delete it its useless and u know people point of view about it.

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
@itsnotme how dare you you are asking me to delete it .......
if you dont think this issue don't intrest

keep your self away from my posts,

i wrote it on top it's not for suncky people like you.

for me & many others it is important.

I hate people like as your name mentioned "itsnotme" .................. yes it's not you.

REMEMBER

don't reply me again & never come back to read my posts

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
aray bhai..........

since 1947 we were not able to bring muslim from india ...............
after 1971 we still got pakistanis in bangladesh living like insects.........

should we not worry about people who are alive ?

ch rehmat ali is a hero no doubt, but lets worry about those who are alive first.....

our governments are least bothered about history or heros........let them do some thing about those patriotic pakistanis who are stuck every where in the world....

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
ShakirQureshi said:

I hate people like as your name mentioned "itsnotme" .................. yes it's not you.

REMEMBER

You dont hav manners how to talk to others . You hav upload this article before and majority of people comment on your post that they are not agree while i respected you as concern pakistani over this issue which u raise but i dont like u any more since u dont know how to respect others people point of view.
what do u think that everybody come up and start praising you so he is good man and you hav no problem but if some one criticize you so you cant bear it . you write columns in newspaper in which you write from your point of view against anyone u like and u have write but if some one criticize you so u say that u hate people like my name its not me 90 .
I dont hate you coz i respect your point of view but i dont like u any more coz you hav no respect of others people point of view and even all u want that every body praise you .
You are talking about pakistan while you support and write for PML N. So you are not neutral writer. you dont write for pakistan but for PML N

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ShakirQureshi said:

REMEMBER

Easy brother, easy does it, take it easy

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
@gazoo thnx for your advice.
@sarbkef I remember you said this b4. you are wrong Bangali Brothers are happy in Bangal. i like them to live in their own AZAD country,
BUT i always work on the projects which can bring both country people closer n closer !!
now listen Ch Rehmat Ali is our Hero (with all his goods & bads). ALL THOSE NATIONS GAIN RESPECT WHO LOVE
THEIR NATIONAL HEROS & WHO CARE ABOUT THEIR LAND & PROUD ON THEIR NATIONALITY.

For me Ch Rehmat comes 1st than issues you mentioned & He stands with our Other Heroes QUID e AZAM, ALLAMA IQBAL & all others.

@sarbkef don't misunderstand & mislead my intention.

@itsnotme, i don't mind if u don't respect me coz. i already said that i hate your behaviour , the words you used for the Issue/meter & most important
the words you used for Allama Iqbal. I hate all those who don't respect our National Heroes & who causes damage to our National respect who ever they are YOU Or
Mian Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan, P-Musharaf, Ch Shujat, Pervaiz Elahi, Altaf Bhai or even any 1 from my family.

you are wrong i don't write for PML n only they think i'm their critic, yes i'm.

tanquid braey tanquid bari Asan hey wohi aap mostly kerty hain, liken iis sey kabhi acha natija nahi milta,
mujhey 100% yaqeen hey kih aap ney mera pora column parha bhi nahi ho ga.
i believe you have never read my other columns

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
[quote="ShakirQureshi]
@itsnotme, i don't mind if don't respect me coz. i already said that i hate your behaviour , the words you used for the Issue/meter & most important
the words you used for Allama Iqbal. I hate all those who don't respect our National Heroes & who causes damage to our National respect who ever they are YOU,
Mian Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan, P-Musharaf, Ch Shujat, Pervaiz Elahi, Altaf Bhai.
you are wrong i don't write for PML n only they think i'm their critic, yes i'm.

tanquid braey tanquid bari Asan hey wohi aap mostly kerty hain, liken iis sey kabhi acha natija nahi milta,
mujhey 100% yaqeen hey kih aap ney mera pora column parha bhi nahi ho ga.
i believe you have never read my other columns[/quote]

OH bhai kia ho gaya main nay kahan allama iqbal k baray main kuch likha hai . R u insane or sleeping ? main nay kahan national heroes ki respect nahi ki .
can you plz show me where i said anything wrong about national heroes ? if you think that somebody is not agree with your point of view so that is insult of national heroes so you are mad thats why i said before that all you want is that other people praise you no body criticize you coz you cant bear criticism.
Have you ever tried to find out about this issue from any alim e deen. plz find out and you will know what is the reality ?
while you mention above that you dont like my behaviour . all i said is that plz delete this post coz u upload it before and you know other people point of view so where did i miss behave . the place where i mention plz is it . I think you need to see doctor you dont even know what you talking about . pata nahin kahan say allam iqbal ko beej main lay kar agaye jab k main nay to kuch kaha bhi nahi un k baray main.

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
YES you are right ........... you were rud to ask me to delete it
&

".......................Now I tell U What is Allama Iqbal's Thinking About Pakistan
Allama Iqbal was against the political concept of Pakistan.
Allama Iqbal never used the word "Pakistan" in his whole poetry,
The word "Pakistan" Was presented by Choudary Rehmat Ali In 1933
and U know Allama Iqbal died in 1938, In his poems He used the World Hindustan in the Poetry ............. "

is an other message i ve received from another crazy Philosopher. i'm really angry with this kind of responce.

"sorry i mixed it with yours"

BUT CAN YOU READ MY COLUMN my words in my post & after that can you weight your words & sentiments you send
me so far ......??
Prove my where i have asked to praise me ?? read last paragraph of my column ............
BUT you will not "tum ko Khuda wastey ka bair hey" " makhi peh makhi ko marney ki Aadet hey !!"
Aap loogoon ka ik group hey jo .........
Sawal gandem jawab chana ...... instead of understanding the issue just call me PML N supporter. is it genius way??

CAN YOU (group) TELL ME WHY YOU DON"T WANT IT HAPPEN ?
be sure i want it to happen in a +ve way & i believe it's difficult.

ONE MORE THING can you SHARE WITH ME THE INFO YOU HAVE ABOUT Ch REHMAT ALI.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
ShakirQureshi said:
is an other message i ve received from another crazy Philosopher. i'm really angry with this kind of responce.

"sorry i mixed it with yours"

Aap nay apni ghalti man li thats it. I hav no complain . Main nay aap ka article 26 februaru 2010 ya us say pehlay pura para tha jab aap nay yeh post kia tha pehlay bhi you can check in your previous post aur mujhay aap ka column pasand aya tha kiyun k apnay kafi achay alfaz main likha tha magar main agree is liye nahi kiyun k islamic point of view say is ki ijazzat nahi agar aap ko meri baat per yaqeen nahi ata to kisi bhi maslak k molvi saab say pooch lain dosra yeh k aap nay zahir si bat hai apnay column main kahin nahi likha k aap apni tareef chahtay hain maigar over all mera point yeh tha k aap ki jo tareef karay us say aap ko ikhtilaf nahi hai magar jo burai karay us k id say bhi nafrat ab zara mulahiza farmaye

Hazrat ali ka qaul hai
jo tumhari tareef karay woh dushman hai aur jo face per burai karay woh dost hai.
kiyun k tareef sun ker insaan ghalat fehmi ka shikar hota hai jab k burai sun ker improvement ka jazba bhi dil main ata hai kisi nay bhi aap ko yeh nahi kaha k aap ka article ghalat hai sab nay apnay mashwaray diay hain is k baray main
thanks.

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
@itsnotme
in the last pera i wrote to do it as per islamic law with help of GFATWA , as per UK & PAKISTAN law, as well as with the permission of family(if any).

we both don't respect each other cos. YOU send a wrong message & rud words for my good work,
even i requested not to respond if you don't like me or my work, BUT don't disturb my cause.

EACH & every thing is possible if we want to do it .....

@itsnotme you are just conflicting with me BUT i know there few big mouth out there in PAKISTAN who are against Ch Rehmat Ali ........ these people are in their last
period of life BUT HAVE FORGOTTN that sooner or later they are about to leave

My dear(its really difficult for me to use such names as it's your, why you hide?) the issue is OUR HERO MUST BE AMONG US & ON OUR LAND>

Ali bin Zahid

Voter (50+ posts)
Ch Rehmat Ali is our real hero !
Shakir sb aap ki 'Cause' tu achi hey per aap angry kyon hain?
after 20-02 your visit what is new update ???
please don't fight but do the right work what you should do.

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
@Ali B Z, thnx for kind intreption !!

Ch Rehmat Ali was "Ashiq e Rasool(pbuh)"
&
i'm talking about a Qoumi Hero who did a great JOB
he was obsessed in love of Nation & a Leader who fight for a separate Country for Muslims of Subcontinent, He was the ONE who name this Country "PAKSTAN".

There is a small lobby in Pakistan who is against him, due to them he could not return to Pakistan Died & Buried in Cambridge, for me it's an act of Shame of those who are fighting over it & stopping HIS remains to bring back to PAKISTAN.

My dear fellow Pakistanis, He was a very Intelligent, Power Full speaker & an educated Barrister of UK but Died in Sorrow with empty hands even no funds for his funeral .....

Please be Pakistani, A Nationalist who Respect National Heroes & please don't mingle the issue to others .........

This issue needs a solution of course Lawful, Islamic & as per the will/desire of Ch Rehmat Ali & Family.

He was Granted with a large piece of Land by authorities, A Trust is working on his name, A Hospital/dispensary & a Girls School is Running on his Name under the Trust (as per my info) ........

a lot more i want to say ...................