Comparison of three Pakistani Allrounders

SZeeshanMB

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Because Razzak is baloch he does not deserve to play.

Yeh Hadisa Kab Peesh Aya? Lahore ki Peedayesh Aur Jamandru Lahoria... Well, Hum Pakistani Kab Tak Iss Baloochi Punjabi Key Sehar Main Mubtala Rahein Ge? Kabhi To Pakistani Ka Lafz Istemal Kar Lo Yahan Ke Basion Key Liye....

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
so you think afridi should be in the playing XI,,???? lol, do you even remember when he took his last wicket ??? lolz

It would be more interesting if you take their numbers for the last 5-6 years only. Razzaq's bowling fell away big time. He struggles to bowl 10 overs in the ODIs. Due to this he cant play in the team as a bowler. As a batsman despite his flamboyance, he is not consistent enough to play as a batsman. This makes him a bits and pieces player who disturbs the balance of the team. Afridi's bowling has deteriorated in the last year or so but before that he was one of the frontline spinners in the team who would consistently bowl his 10 overs to good effect. This meant that he could play in the side as a bowler and the batting was just a bonus. Same with Hafeez.

proud_nation

MPA (400+ posts)
BALOCH.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar](clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)
:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

Because Razzak is baloch he does not deserve to play.

210akash

Senator (1k+ posts)
Razzaq ek aasa player hai jise jo kush karne ko de do wo kar le ga , lakin ab us ke sath ya log bari zaiati kar rahe hai. Muje lagta hai ke razzaq bhe england mai shif ho jaye ga aur waha use bari izat dijati hai. Lakin hum log phir bhe apne heros ko aase he zaleel karte rahe ge. :(

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think if you compare last 50 matches of all 3.. It would be very different..

Razzaq should be in T20 but not in ODIs..

Bunna

Minister (2k+ posts)
Afridi is afraid of Razzaq
Khusra Professor is afraid of Razzaq

They both are friends.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Yeh Hadisa Kab Peesh Aya? Lahore ki Peedayesh Aur Jamandru Lahoria... Well, Hum Pakistani Kab Tak Iss Baloochi Punjabi Key Sehar Main Mubtala Rahein Ge? Kabhi To Pakistani Ka Lafz Istemal Kar Lo Yahan Ke Basion Key Liye....

PCB = Punjab Cricket Board

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
I didnt say that. On current form I feel only Hafeez makes a case and that too based on his bowling. The point I was making was about why Afridi and Hafeez got preference over Razzaq in the last few years. Razzaq disturbs the teams balance because he is not a regular batsman and cant bowl his full quota of overs either. But as of now i agree Afridi doesnt deserve to be in till he shows good bowling form.

so you think afridi should be in the playing XI,,???? lol, do you even remember when he took his last wicket ??? lolz