Congratulation to Zardari, Gelani, Nawaz, Kayani and Pasha

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
May ALLAH CURSE THIS BROWN AMERICAN COWARD AGENT.Pakistanis are cowards period. These dallal of zionist have taken over Pakistan, and we can do is
Look the other way?Enemies of ISLAM, ARMY GENERALS, ISI, CRIMINAL PUNJAB GOVT.. Death to all these traitors. Affraid of white american jews?Lol..

Bloody revalution new pak army clean slate otherwise become Indian Ghustees Pakistanis.

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
To you MODERATORS, HOW LONG WILL YOU PEOPLE KEEP THIS CENSORSHIP UP??I can switch name you know?

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeh saray bikay huay loog hain,inkoo too inkee maoon kee good say hee khareed lia jata hay,keh abb tumm loog hamaray hoo aoor hamaray mufad main hee kaam karoogay.yeh buzdill loog apnee jaidadoon aoor auladoon koo bachanay kay liay woh hee kartay hain joo inkee ghuttee main dala gaya hota hay.

GraanG2

I also Salute the American Flag and their Government....And Congrates to all mentioned above from my side too...

Guys Dont miss this Chance to solute and Congratulate these people...Come forward and Do ur part...Cheers

Star Gazer

Yeh saray bikay huay loog hain,inkoo too inkee maoon kee good say hee khareed lia jata hay,keh abb tumm loog hamaray hoo aoor hamaray mufad main hee kaam karoogay.yeh buzdill loog apnee jaidadoon aoor auladoon koo bachanay kay liay woh hee kartay hain joo inkee ghuttee main dala gaya hota hay.

I am not stating that what happened is right or that we should not have done better BUT
also remember that 05/28/1998 happened because all such people wanted it to happen. Please do not make sweeping statements borne out of emotional outrage. Think calmly what can you get out of this situation because only you are not hurt and disappointed and breaking stuff and name calling will do what for you other than vent your anger in a wrong way. Anger is an energy and you can direct it for positive uses like make something out of your life and use your power to do right.
If you can not do that even for 10 people then you might aswell accept what ever is being done for you or to you.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the last chance for PPPP and PML(N)... BOTH ARE THE SAME ,,,,,,,,,OR ONE COIN AND TWO FACE.....
N.S & his brother make a good excuse to go abroad at the moment why ??????
Soon they will be there forver with A.Zardari & co....InshahAllah

Last edited by a moderator:

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
My suggestion we should use washington as direction to offer prayers rather than kaba

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
please obama made us ur 51st state please please please please please please please please please please please please