Convergence of Interests

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is confusion among some people after the large amount of rumors, most of which are lies and some are true. I will try to clear a few things, the ones who always doubt will not agree with it but others who think clearly and look at the past record will agree with me.

1. Army supporting PTI
If Army is supporting PTI, its for their own interests. What are their interests?
- They need their salaries, if the country is bankrupt as it looks like it is currently, they cant be paid
- Army wants to increase the defense budget which again requires money and Pakistan is in no state to keep up with their demand so they need a government which can fix the economic situation which is deteriorating consistently

2. America supporting PTI
Soon we may hear that America is supporting PTI. Why?
Simply because it wants to get out of Afghanistan and for that a credible and powerful government is needed in Pakistan which can help them in getting out.

See the link below at 1 minute 17 seconds:

3. PTI+MQM+APML+XYZ
PTI will never make an alliance with MQM or APML. Why?
- MQM has always sided with corrupt governments and dictators and is involved in killings and extortion in Karachi
- Altaf Hussain has been living outside Pakistan for the last 20 years and has no real stakes in Pakistan
- Musharraf is wanted in Benazir Murder case and as PTI has said many times, he should be trialed under Article 6 for illegal emergency
- Alliance will only be made with that party whose leadership has declared all assets in Pakistan and abroad, and source of income/tax
- PTI will not be part of a national government where dictation is given by establishment, it will sit in opposition in such a scenario

See the link below at 6 minutes 18 seconds:

If Army, ISI, America or anyone else wants to support PTI that is their choice and they do it for their own interests. PTI will not take any dictation from anyone and will not compromise on the objective of a new Pakistan where everyone is equal and everyone is given justice regardless of being rich or poor. Education will be given at an emergency basis and the poor will be subsidized while the rich will be brought in the tax net.

See the link below at 9 minutes 21 seconds:

If anyone wants to support PTI then they can ensure a free and fair election under independent judiciary, independent media and independent Election Commission. PTI does not need and will not accept any other help.

Last edited:

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I just want to kiss you. Not that I am inclined that way but you have cleared so many things without me having to watch the whole thing. :biggthumpup:

By the way, are you a representative of PTI if yes can I ask you one thing that if PTI gets 40% seats in the next fair elections and PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, MQM, JUI gets 60% seats then would PTI prefer to sit in opposition or make a government with anyone. It's not a trick question.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
As soon as the master will move the strings Imran will go and sit in the laps of generals again. So dont say something that you cannot justify. Any way you can come up with as many theories as possible. But now its preety obvious that your so called leader's desperation has gone to the limits.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
I just want to kiss you. Not that I am inclined that way but you have cleared so many things without me having to watch the whole thing. :biggthumpup:

By the way, are you a representative of PTI if yes can I ask you one thing that if PTI gets 40% seats in the next fair elections and PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, MQM, JUI gets 60% seats then would PTI prefer to sit in opposition or make a government with anyone. It's not a trick question.

Im not a representative of PTI, just a supporter who keenly watches what happens in Pakistan and wants change. The question you asked is already answered above, if there is a split mandate then PTI will be in opposition, it will not take PMLN's double role of government + opposition. But Imran Khan believes that people are not stupid anymore to vote for these corrupt traitors, they will make the right choice and PTI will sweep elections.

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thats the biggest lie you could come up with. You are group fo 10 guys who keep posting here and there. If any one wants to test this Internet army of Imran. Then write something against Imran at few different places and same guys will start responding on you. Thats all you guys could do. Are you being funded by jews or ISI? Whats your pay
Im not a representative of PTI, just a supporter who keenly watches what happens in Pakistan and wants change. The question you asked is already answered above, if there is a split mandate then PTI will be in opposition, it will not take PMLN's double role of government + opposition. But Imran Khan believes that people are not stupid anymore to vote for these corrupt traitors, they will make the right choice and PTI will sweep elections.

Last edited by a moderator:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
As soon as the master will move the strings Imran will go and sit in the laps of generals again. So dont say something that you cannot justify. Any way you can come up with as many theories as possible. But now its preety obvious that your so called leader's desperation has gone to the limits.
Who is the master? Can you justify anything you say?
Imran Khan has never been a puppet and never will be, he has his whole life's track record as proof.
The theories are those which you and your corrupt party come up with everyday, you have no proof of anything. Your leaders cant even prove their assets legitimate, thats why they will always run away from Imran Khan's challenge.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
The ISI general is his master. And i am sorry he does not have a whole life track record. He has been in politics for 15 years and now he went and sit in the generals lap. That shows the greedyness of this person. But i am not going to blame you. Keep up the work. You are doing good. But people aint crazy man
Who is the master? Can you justify anything you say?
Imran Khan has never been a puppet and never will be, he has his whole life's track record as proof.
The theories are those which you and your corrupt party come up with everyday, you have no proof of anything. Your leaders cant even prove their assets legitimate, thats why they will always run away from Imran Khan's challenge.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
The ISI general is his master. And i am sorry he does not have a whole life track record. He has been in politics for 15 years and now he went and sit in the generals lap. That shows the greedyness of this person. But i am not going to blame you. You are doing good. But people aint crazy man
abbasiali told me not to attack any user personally so i wont call you a paid PMLN fanboy and IK antagonist, even though you are one.
Keep trying to spread your lies, but people who are not crazy will know the truth.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Friends please make sure, you are not becoming personal with any one, Arslan have posted this thread, he had been nice and working his best with decency. So make sure, you either appreciate or decline, but be remain decent.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hopefully this will help everyone get some perspective of what is happening and why. Why Altaf Hussain/MQM/Musharraf are so eager to talk to Imran Khan and want to make an alliance and why PMLN is so worried. PTI and Imran Khan are the most important and most popular among the public now and everyone is in line for their interests. The time for corruption and injustice is about to end, we should get ready and do our part to break this wall and move forward to a bright future.

ﮔﺮﺗﯽ ﮨﻮﺋﯽ ﺩﻳﻮﺍﺭ ﻛﻮ ﺍﻳﻚ ﺩﮬﹽﲀ ﺍﻭﺭ ﺩﻭ

Just_one

Banned
I agree with this analysis totally. The whole country is in need of a credible and visionary leadership. This includes all the instiutions including the Army and secret agencies. If they are converging towards Imran Khan, it is not the fault of Imran Khan. He is not relying on anyone but the Pakistani people.

It's like a good person gaining the support of the town while the thug (PMLN) is crying "foul"!

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
The arguments of the Anti-Imran group are extremely weak and it seems they rarely stop to think before blurting out baseless allegations against him.
We have heard the critics over the years saying that Imran Khan is a one-man show, he is stubborn and has a dictatorial mindset. But now they are saying he is taking dictation from Army/ISI.
Is it possible that such a person who is stubborn and listens to no one and also has a dictatorial mindset can take orders from someone else? Absolutely not.
So the critics are greatly contradicting their past criticism with this baseless accusation, they should think of something that can be consistent otherwise they will look really confused.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
absolutely logical expaination by Imran, he always proves his point with logic and he is right aaj ham sab ke interests converge karrahe hen, U.S.A , Pakistan and Army all want a credible government, bechara Nawaz to sukha reh gia phir, hahahahahahahahahha Imran will be the next PM of Pakistan inshAllah bhaion oor behnon aage barho oor jootay maar ke Nawaz jeson ko bahar phek do warna ye qoom tumhen kabhi maaf nahi kare gi

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is confusion among some people after the large amount of rumors, most of which are lies and some are true. I will try to clear a few things, the ones who always doubt will not agree with it but others who think clearly and look at the past record will agree with me.

1. Army supporting PTI
If Army is supporting PTI, its for their own interests. What are their interests?
- They need their salaries, if the country is bankrupt as it looks like it is currently, they cant be paid
- Army wants to increase the defense budget which again requires money and Pakistan is in no state to keep up with their demand so they need a government which can fix the economic situation which is deteriorating consistently

2. America supporting PTI
Soon we may hear that America is supporting PTI. Why?
Simply because it wants to get out of Afghanistan and for that a credible and powerful government is needed in Pakistan which can help them in getting out.

See the link below at 1 minute 17 seconds:

3. PTI+MQM+APML+XYZ
PTI will never make an alliance with MQM or APML. Why?
- MQM has always sided with corrupt governments and dictators and is involved in killings and extortion in Karachi
- Altaf Hussain has been living outside Pakistan for the last 20 years and has no real stakes in Pakistan
- Musharraf is wanted in Benazir Murder case and as PTI has said many times, he should be trialed under Article 6 for illegal emergency
- Alliance will only be made with that party whose leadership has declared all assets in Pakistan and abroad, and source of income/tax
- PTI will not be part of a national government where dictation is given by establishment, it will sit in opposition in such a scenario

See the link below at 6 minutes 18 seconds:

If Army, ISI, America or anyone else wants to support PTI that is their choice and they do it for their own interests. PTI will not take any dictation from anyone and will not compromise on the objective of a new Pakistan where everyone is equal and everyone is given justice regardless of being rich or poor. Education will be given at an emergency basis and the poor will be subsidized while the rich will be brought in the tax net.

See the link below at 9 minutes 21 seconds:

If anyone wants to support PTI then they can ensure a free and fair election under independent judiciary, independent media and independent Election Commission. PTI does not need and will not accept any other help.

The above analysis is a bunch of confusion and frustration and justification for the continuation of ill status-quo in politics. It means that If ALLAH and ARMY and AMERICA will support PTI, it will not hesitate to accept the support for the best interest of the country.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol and we wonder why Imran had to get close to them all of a sudden. If by writing few lies change the reality then you are right.
Hopefully this will help everyone get some perspective of what is happening and why. Why Altaf Hussain/MQM/Musharraf are so eager to talk to Imran Khan and want to make an alliance and why PMLN is so worried. PTI and Imran Khan are the most important and most popular among the public now and everyone is in line for their interests. The time for corruption and injustice is about to end, we should get ready and do our part to break this wall and move forward to a bright future.

ﮔﺮﺗﯽ ﮨﻮﺋﯽ ﺩﻳﻮﺍﺭ ﻛﻮ ﺍﻳﻚ ﺩﮬﹽﲀ ﺍﻭﺭ ﺩﻭ

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Offcourse they are weak cause you have no answer. Why he did not deny it . Its a simple question and he has replied that yes he supports the opinion of altaf. What does that even mean. When we know they are butchers and till this date they are killing people. Why he is not talking against MQM now??
The arguments of the Anti-Imran group are extremely weak and it seems they rarely stop to think before blurting out baseless allegations against him.
We have heard the critics over the years saying that Imran Khan is a one-man show, he is stubborn and has a dictatorial mindset. But now they are saying he is taking dictation from Army/ISI.
Is it possible that such a person who is stubborn and listens to no one and also has a dictatorial mindset can take orders from someone else? Absolutely not.
So the critics are greatly contradicting their past criticism with this baseless accusation, they should think of something that can be consistent otherwise they will look really confused.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its just you and arslan and you both are bombarding all around but you dont have a reply. Why Imran does not criticize MQM now. Even though the report has came that most of the target killing is being done by mqm. Why not??
I agree with this analysis totally. The whole country is in need of a credible and visionary leadership. This includes all the instiutions including the Army and secret agencies. If they are converging towards Imran Khan, it is not the fault of Imran Khan. He is not relying on anyone but the Pakistani people.

It's like a good person gaining the support of the town while the thug (PMLN) is crying "foul"!

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
The above analysis is a bunch of confusion and frustration and justification for the continuation of ill status-quo in politics. It means that If ALLAH and ARMY and AMERICA will support PTI, it will not hesitate to accept the support for the best interest of the country.
Where is it said that PTI will accept any support from Army or America? Listen and think carefully else you'll be the one who looks confused as i said in the above post, Anti-Imran critics really dont think before they talk.