Corrupt Leaders of Pakistan

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
[rehman-malik] This man started his career as Inspector FIA and now is a billionnair with businesses all over the world. Anyone will ever apprehend him or will he be accountable for all this. I doubt because the all political leaders from NS to Zardari are corrupt. What Nawaz Sharif gave to country for being Prime Minister twice. He pays 5000 PKR as tax whereas he is holding a wealth over the budget of Pakistan.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Bhai mian hazoor

this is called ACHIEVEMENT.....
From inspector to Minister ( and sighting pm if zardari remains for next 8 months)

and bhai saab....
Aap ghusay main hain....

Benazir was tax payer ( 8000 or 10000 rs per annum)
zardari
Nawaz sharif , any other person ..they dont pay tax gee.....they only change legislation to tax us more and more...........

our beucoracy is corrupt, our business men ( small , medium or large ) including corporations and plc's they steal taxes

bhai jaan.....its not just the leader who is corrupt.....
i would say he as emerged as best corrupt person from a corrupt nation

from peon to president, from private to DIG, from street counciler to minister, is taking bribe.......and who is bribing them ????????/

you and me ..........ture?

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
I have never bribed anyone in whole of my life. You might be. I agree with you 100%. Why I named politicians because they are the one who started this thing and this spreaded down to peon.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
sarbakaf said:
Bhai mian hazoor

this is called ACHIEVEMENT.....
From inspector to Minister ( and sighting pm if zardari remains for next 8 months)

and bhai saab....
Aap ghusay main hain....

Benazir was tax payer ( 8000 or 10000 rs per annum)
zardari
Nawaz sharif , any other person ..they dont pay tax gee.....they only change legislation to tax us more and more...........

our beucoracy is corrupt, our business men ( small , medium or large ) including corporations and plc's they steal taxes

bhai jaan.....its not just the leader who is corrupt.....
i would say he as emerged as best corrupt person from a corrupt nation

from peon to president, from private to DIG, from street counciler to minister, is taking bribe.......and who is bribing them ????????/

you and me ..........ture?
bhai jan you are right???lakin aaph shayad jazbat main hai.the topic is great we know we all involved in correption in any means.
lakin jab tak ghar ka sarbara theek nahe hoga tu baqi ghar key afrad kaisey theek hogey.koin key pani hamesha upper sey nichey ki taraf behta hai.aur aghar ghareeb aaj curruption karney per majboor hai tu woh beh en ki waja sey [zardari] [musharaf] [altaf] [rehman-malik] [nawaz]

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
well now lets look at this other way around....

what if we say many of us are corrupt thats why we got whole bunch of corrupt politicians around us...

ok make it simple
Lets make list of corrupt people

1- Politicians
2- Beurocracy
3-Government officials
4-Army
5-Police
6-Customs
7-Health department
8-Highway authrority
9-Food department
10- Religious affairs..
11- Business men
12- many many many others...

ok...now is it just the top lot ?
or...

yeh matti to num thee bas barsaat dair say aai

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
sarbakaf said:
well now lets look at this other way around....

what if we say many of us are corrupt thats why we got whole bunch of corrupt politicians around us...

ok make it simple
Lets make list of corrupt people

1- Politicians
2- Beurocracy
3-Government officials
4-Army
5-Police
6-Customs
7-Health department
8-Highway authrority
9-Food department
10- Religious affairs..
11- Business men

ok...now is it just the top lot ?
or...

yeh matti to num thee bas barsaat dair say aai
1- Politicians [zardari] [nawaz] [musharaf] [altaf] [fazl] aghar yeh theek hojain tu baqi ki list
2- Beurocracy
3-Government officials
4-Army
5-Police
6-Customs
7-Health department
8-Highway authrority
9-Food department
10- Religious affairs..
11- Business men
kudh ba kudh theek hogai gi.

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
ohh come on sometimes i think its mqm fourm .these guys do too much propaganda and bongyen.these mqm peopls have no sense.always do useles post and thread.
WHY U FORGOT BEFORE GILGAT ELECTION U DID SAME TA TA TA .
KA IN MQM JILSA 1,00000 PEOPLS
WE R GOING TO WIN FROM THERE.
AND U see there after that what happen. 1 SEAT gilgat walo na slap mar ker wapis karachi bhej diya.
bat sirf ya ha IF UR PARTY IS BIG LIKE PMLN PPPP OR OTHERS .tu asii byten ya propaganda kerna suit kerta ha .but i did not see any pppp or pmln cell here..
PUT LEBEL ON UR SELF THAT OUR PARTY IS MIDDLE CLASS PARTY.
but u have lot of websites.blogs.etc etc etc..pata nhai ya kasy middle clas ka log han jin ka pas itna computers or pasy han.
father of all chor this chawal [musharaf]

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
One should ask Panasonic, how his leader Altaf is making money and what he does for his living. Who is sending millions to meet his expenses. He was also a Cabi in US. Now has huge mensions in London. How come they are not corrupt. Bhuta mera bhayya.

AbbaG

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
panasonic said:
MQM is corruptionless political party. Join MQM.

:lol: :lol:
They only KILL and take all you money, not a percentage.
Stictly Speaking, this is not corruption, Is It?

This reminds of an MQM supporter who used to eat barla and whenever someone asked him, do you eat this, he would say YES and be very proud keh Such Boa, ignoring the bigger sin of eating Barla. If you don't know what Barla is, have a look at Kalli Matta and the first thing which comes to your mind is Barla.

G

We should seek help from Quran, why it is happening again and again with our country.

Whenever Allah wants to give punishment to a nation, Allah imposes brutal leaders on them.

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
Panasonic you have a bad habit of talking senseless, when more civilised Pakistanis are talking. Please dont bring in your cheap talk.[/quote]

ohh like u talking with so much sense, n i have some serious doubts about u being civilized wut a jokeeeeeeee keep living in dark and keep talking nonsence,,,,,

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
One should ask Panasonic/Muttahaida, how there leader Altaf is making money and what he does for his living. Who is sending millions to meet his expenses. He was also a Cabi in US. Now has huge mensions in London. How come they are not corrupt. Bhuta mera bhayya.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
This Pakistani born muhajir MQM bhyia is probably deaf, dumb and blind and can not see or hear MQM's and its leader's fithy, dirty and criminal history. Panasonic smells bad and odious, and brings bad taste to mouth on this forum.

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
This Pakistani born muhajir MQM bhyia is probably deaf, dumb and blind and can not see or hear MQM's and its leader's fithy, dirty and criminal history. Panasonic smells bad and odious, and brings bad taste to mouth on this forum. [altaf]

Saladin You are absolutely right. Even his wife left him because of his filthy activities.

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
Saladin A said:
This Pakistani born muhajir MQM bhyia is probably deaf, dumb and blind and can not see or hear MQM's and its leader's fithy, dirty and criminal history. Panasonic smells bad and odious, and brings bad taste to mouth on this forum.

I have no harm in saying that these corrupt leaders have brought our beloved country to this stage of destruction. Look at Gilani to save his leader Zardari he is now blaming Mehsood for killing Benazir. Shame on Gilani. Did you see his picture with his chairman Bilawal. Is it Funny or looking Foolish a launda is chairman and PM is sitting begging him!!!!!