Minister (2k+ posts)
News (11).jpg

That was the Program

Express Front Line: MQM In Punjab Part1

Express Front Line: MQM In Punjab Part 2

[/h]

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kindly give atleast one reliable source. I am waiting for your response or change the title of this thread.

I like your comment however it mean that every post on this website has a reliable sources, your must be kidding Adeel sahab?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Even if it is true still it hard to digest because it is not the fault of Judiciary. Judiciary decides cases on prosecution of Police. Now if Police reminds the killings of all Policemen after 1992 operation against MQM, then how can they charge MQM for 12 May Killings? They are not kids dear.

Police would rather charge "Angels" for 12th May incident.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Even if it is true still it hard to digest because it is not the fault of Judiciary. Judiciary decides cases on prosecution of Police. Now if Police reminds the killings of all Policemen after 1992 operation against MQM, then how can they charge MQM for 12 May Killings? They are not kids dear.

Police would rather charge "Angels" for 12th May incident.

What a figment imagination have you made... [hilar][hilar]

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
What a figment imagination have you made... [hilar][hilar]

By they way what is the imagination Mr. Don't you know how Police operates in our country?

Or you so naive that for the sake of Blackmailer MQM, you are not accepting the facts.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I like your comment however it mean that every post on this website has a reliable sources, your must be kidding Adeel sahab?
You could take Muhajir Qadyani link via Israel.

Adeel Bhai ,Are you asking the source of Faqeera and Ahmed Fafeez , I wonder they could tell the source ....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
[MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION]:

Nice change in the look of this reply pad. I like it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.