Dangerous game: PTI to march into Red Zone with women, children

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am not talking about use of force by govt which actually did not happen as we saw. It's about using women and children as shield by IK, which is morally and ethically wrong. His own children are in UK and he wants other people children get killed for his political needs. I was and am worried about poor people not for IK OR NS. Secondly, I condemn the killing of people in lahore and I wish SS gives his resignation and face justice.

Imran's wife is a british citizen, and his kids rightfully live with their mother. His kids have no place to be in Pakistan's political scene. They give him moral support, but thats it. Imran is not using anyone as a shield. People are there for a peaceful protest, not for militancy. Imran is at the forefront anyway. Hes standing out in the open. I dont see how anyone is in more danger than him.

I guess your idea of family is when NS brings his sons in from Jeddah and London to visit China and India to reap benefits from govt guaranteed contracts, and appoints his daughter to a post that she doesnt deserve in a million years.

arahim

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imran's wife is a british citizen, and his kids rightfully live with their mother. His kids have no place to be in Pakistan's political scene. They give him moral support, but thats it. Imran is not using anyone as a shield. People are there for a peaceful protest, not for militancy. Imran is at the forefront anyway. Hes standing out in the open. I dont see how anyone is in more danger than him.

I guess your idea of family is when NS brings his sons in from Jeddah and London to visit China and India to reap benefits from govt guaranteed contracts, and appoints his daughter to a post that she doesnt deserve in a million years.

I have no wish for never ending discussion with you. My point is very clear perhaps you should read my comments again.