Darling - Imran Khan With Khalid Abbas Dar

Darling

Voter (50+ posts)

a06d7ac7c16345707b1b92c9819c51a1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Darling - 17th July 2011 - Imran Khan

Imran will rock, Inshallah. Guys i am an oversea Pakistani but will make sure that during Election i am in my motherland and vote and compaign for Khan and have already made clear to my family and friend that vote for Pakistan this time not for 'Baradryism' and these dirty politicians. I hope everyone will make sure of not wasting vote this time.

Jadoo

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

one man show how he run the country,every show acusing Nawaz Sharif....

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

Imran should not give example of Holy prophet to justify his presence in politics. He was unable to justify social work and politics - looked confused. Imran ko PMLn fobia ho gaya hey

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)

Imran should not give example of Holy prophet to justify his presence in politics. He was unable to justify social work and politics - looked confused. Imran ko PMLn fobia ho gaya hey
aab imran khan koo mazhab oor deeen be aap jasy logon sey sekhna pary ga, kya kider Prophet ka name lana oor kider nahi. wah je wah. kiya bat. Jahlat zidbabad​

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

aab imran khan koo mazhab oor deeen be aap jasy logon sey sekhna pary ga, kya kider Prophet ka name lana oor kider nahi. wah je wah. kiya bat. Jahlat zidbabad​

well if u educated PTI supporters mind, we people of PMLn will not teach him religion, let him get preaching from his Jew masters.

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)

well if u educated PTI supporters mind, we people of PMLn will not teach him religion, let him get preaching from his Jew masters.

saudi king is the biggest ally of israel at this time. did u ever hear any statement from saudi govt against israel or in the favor of palestine? no never!!!!

mian nawaz shareef is the biggest ally of saudi king rather he is his bro as usually described. according to wikileaks, either mian nawaz shareef daughter or niece is married to king fahid's grand son.

now u tell me who is biggest ally of israel?

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

saudi king is the biggest ally of israel at this time. did u ever hear any statement from saudi govt against israel or in the favor of palestine? no never!!!!

mian nawaz shareef is the biggest ally of saudi king rather he is his bro as usually described. according to wikileaks, either mian nawaz shareef daughter or niece is married to king fahid's grand son.

now u tell me who is biggest ally of israel?

Well this is indirect relation of NS with JEWS but IK has a direct relation GOLD SMITH

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)

Well this is indirect relation of NS with JEWS but IK has a direct relation GOLD SMITH

what stupid argument u have. it's not ur fault. u r stupid because u r follower of stupid leader.

Mian nawaz shareef saved tax money and then he spends same money to offer umra. what a religious person he is. same sort of hypocrate u r.:angry_smile:

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)

Bari WElll well kar kay batian kar rahy ho jahil admi hah. Jahlat be ek boht he bari moseebat hia. Allah says in Quran, Say salam to Jahil and move on. So salam to you. bye

Part 2 10:02 is the jawab and much more.

Last edited:

shah5ap

Senator (1k+ posts)

Pata nahi ye loog kab inn choor aur Badmash Siasatdanon ko pehchaney gay, Shahid inn k Aqlon per Taley per chukay hen.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)

do not waste ur time on people like chingado .. they are the people who are rewarded ..by these currupet people .. i can bet u he must be son brother or nephew of a patwari .. tahsiladar .. inspector .. and post like these type .. they are apointed because they vote bythemself and made whole their family to vote on these benefits and then when they are on these seats they pay havey amount of bribes every day from botom to top to save their curraption .. so please do not responce to these people their intention is not to get answer for progressive discussion . their prime motive is to divert attention . and stope the change imran is going to bring or atleast slow done it .. so people be carefull nawaz sharef has agin given money to his chamchas to do chracter assasination as he did in past but now that time is gone

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

what stupid argument u have. it's not ur fault. u r stupid because u r follower of stupid leader.

Mian nawaz shareef saved tax money and then he spends same money to offer umra. what a religious person he is. same sort of hypocrate u r.:angry_smile:

What rubbish u talking about, I have given u example of direct relation of IK with Jews and u talking about indirect relation, r u a daft like ur hypocratic immatured leader who lives in heaven of fools and idiots and dreaming to be PM of Pak. If he has got people like u then, I bet he can not even win election of a ward.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

Bari WElll well kar kay batian kar rahy ho jahil admi hah. Jahlat be ek boht he bari moseebat hia. Allah says in Quran, Say salam to Jahil and move on. So salam to you. bye

Part 2 10:02 is the jawab and much more.

If u had logic and knowledge would be able to reply in sensible way and not call me jahil as religion also says that Jo dosrey ko jahil kehta hey actually uss sey bara jahal koe nahe hota
Bye the way, i said salam to IK and moved on, Hahhahahahaha

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)

chagado gi thorian chaddo.ghusa e keeta je,gal te koi nahe bani.
jhoot ko akhir fana hona ha,sach hamesha rahnay wala ha.sach k sath chalo.jhoot se gymrah na ho...

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

if IK on the path of truth then u follow him, me no trust him