Dating Culture in Pakistan

HiddenDesire

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dating culture is a ****' satanic culture. I am from a very pro-islamic conservative family. Since I came abroad, I have dated so many gals from every nationality, and have seen half of the world. Now its my considered opinion that dating is a way to sheer destruction of the society. I say this to all my foreign friends that we are a society "free of dating curse".

I suggest that society should treat these *****' dating bastards with with force.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
someone asked about the dating: Should we do it?

NOOOOOOOOOO we must not. Thats how the destruction of moral and of soceity begins. Look at westerners. They are totally demoralised and morally bankrupt.

This is what happens when dating becomes part of marriage system:
1. Men/women (they) practice sex for fun. 2. harami kids (children of unknown father)
are born. 3. Once you start dating, they (usually men) will not be satisfied with on course of sex. They will change the sex partners causing women also to take part. 4. Women be cheated, promised of marriage and men will leave them hanging in lonleliness. 5. Due to over activities in sex, women's integral part of their body (vagina to be exact, excuse me!!!) will expand beyond the norm. Her next real husband (if she find one) will not enjoy sex that would result in family violence, divorce, leaving children at home with mom alone wondering where the dad is. due to lack of fatherhood, kids will grow up to be violent in nature, suchas, murderer, rapist, arsonist, theif, bank robbers etc. 6. Once a man runs away after sowing the seeds of a baby, woman becomes a 'single mom'. 7. Single moms are burdens on soceity, national tax payers for some one has to support them . A single mom will in return try to make other women run off from her husband, file for divorce, get in sack with another man, have harami kids as well. Its a vicious cycle. Before you know it, the entire country becomes a total bastards.

Look at Sweden, 66% of all kids are of unknown father. Thats why i call them number one harami :mrgreen:

I could go on all day telling you or trying to convince you against the dating system, but I am sure you are not goin to read it....

in conclusion, NO we must not incorporate dating system in Pak. Leaving in north america for 34 years, I know what I am talking about......

Salam all

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Lahore ma begharati at its best

Why only blame Lahore for this.
These activities are everywhere, in every city.
Thanks to TV Channels and Internet.
Thanks to Enlightment.
Thanks to Governmental policies for open culture.

When we are away from religion.
Then everything is possible.
Nothing bad.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

Thanks to Enlightment.
Nothing bad.
i m not blaming lahore i m only talking about lahore as i have spend all my childhood in lawrence garden have very sweet memories
we were used to enter in zoo by crossing wall from lawrence garden without any ticket

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

Thanks to Enlightment.

Nothing bad.

you should be thankfull for all this to uncle mushy sone of 1000 fathers

Mughal1

Mughal1

you should be thankfull for all this to uncle mushy sone of 1000 fathers

Yeh kisi aik shakhs ka kasoor nahin hai, ham sab log is main shareek hen. Qaum afraad se banti hai aur afraad qaum se.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
someone asked about the dating: Should we do it?

NOOOOOOOOOO we must not. Thats how the destruction of moral and of soceity begins. Look at westerners. They are totally demoralised and morally bankrupt.

This is what happens when dating becomes part of marriage system:
1. Men/women (they) practice sex for fun. 2. ****** kids (children of unknown father)
are born. 3. Once you start dating, they (usually men) will not be satisfied with on course of sex. They will change the sex partners causing women also to take part. 4. Women be cheated, promised of marriage and men will leave them hanging in lonleliness. 5. Due to over activities in sex, women's integral part of their body (vagina to be exact, excuse me!!!) will expand beyond the norm. Her next real husband (if she find one) will not enjoy sex that would result in family violence, divorce, leaving children at home with mom alone wondering where the dad is. due to lack of fatherhood, kids will grow up to be violent in nature, suchas, murderer, rapist, arsonist, theif, bank robbers etc. 6. Once a man runs away after sowing the seeds of a baby, woman becomes a 'single mom'. 7. Single moms are burdens on soceity, national tax payers for some one has to support them . A single mom will in return try to make other women run off from her husband, file for divorce, get in sack with another man, have ****** kids as well. Its a vicious cycle. Before you know it, the entire country becomes a total ********.

Look at Sweden, 66% of all kids are of unknown father. Thats why i call them number one ****** :mrgreen:

I could go on all day telling you or trying to convince you against the dating system, but I am sure you are not goin to read it....

in conclusion, NO we must not incorporate dating system in Pak. Leaving in north america for 34 years, I know what I am talking about......

Salam all

You say "look at westerners" but you yourself are a westerner....