David Headley Indian Agent??

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ee9e2317b5d91ae47ad7df962a2a02b8.gif

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wow you guys again caught us. Time to role some heads at RAW. I will let you in on another secret, Binladen was abducted by RAW agent from saudi arabia, forced to fight ZIhad against west. Brain washed to become Hindu, then an Indian mole. When he accomplished his mission he has returned back to India. Thats why they didn't show you his dead body.
Oh God you can't hide anything from Pakistanis these days.....

Unicorn

Banned
Wow you guys again caught us. Time to role some heads at RAW. I will let you in on another secret, Binladen was abducted by RAW agent from saudi arabia, forced to fight ZIhad against west. Brain washed to become Hindu, then an Indian mole. When he accomplished his mission he has returned back to India. Thats why they didn't show you his dead body.

[hilar][hilar][hilar]

desh1857

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why are you guys so surprised?? The recent lists that your RAW has been distributing is that not enough. Do you really want us to dig up what RAW has been doing??

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you do have this knack of coming up with absolutely hilarious posts every now and then.......

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
David Headley Indian Agent??

Something missing in the heading. It should be CIA/Mossad trained Indian Agent?(clap)(clap)(clap)