Declare assets of Bajwa & Co

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yea right, your inflated ego and the trip to nirvana will go a long way together. Enjoy the jaunt in power outage.
Don't need to get upset . We as a nation has been living beyond our means for too long . I personally think that we need to be economical astute.

khalilqureshi

Senator (1k+ posts)
دنیا کے کسی بھی خطے میں، کسی بھی ملک میں کسی بھی واردات میں اگر چار گواہ یکے بعد دیگرےحرکت قلب بند ہو جانے سے مر جاتے تو وہاں کے تمام تحیقاتی ادارے حرکت میں آجاتے، تمام نعشوں کو قبر سے نکالا جاچکا ہوتا، ان نعشوں کا فورینسک ہوچکا ہوتا. تمام ذرائع ابلاغ عامہ پر اس واردات کے علاوہ اور کوئی ذکر نہ ہوتا.
لیکن مملکت خداداد پاکستان میں ۱۶ ارب کی واردات میں ۴ گواہان کے پراسرار حالات میں جان دینے پر تمام ذرائع ابلاغ عامہ پر نہ صرف مکمل خاموشی طاری ہے بلکہ اس واردات میں ملوث مرکزی ملزمان کو نہ صرف نجات دہندہ بنا کر پیش کیا جارہا ہے بلکہ ایک ملزم کو وزیر اعظم اور دوسرے ملزم کو وزیر اعلا کے عہدے پر غیر قانونی طور پر بٹھا دیا گیا ہے.
بات یہاں ختم نہیں ہوتی. تمام شواہد یہ بتا رہے ہیں کہ ان وارداتیوں کو ان مناسب پر بٹھانے میں جرنل، جرنلسٹ، جج اور بیوروکریسی پوری طرح شامل ہے.
خواتین و حضرات یہ ہے مملکت خداداد پاکستان اور اس کے رکھوالے.​

Last edited by a moderator:

انقلاب

Don't need to get upset . We as a nation has been living beyond our means for too long . I personally think that we need to be economical astute.
Do not believe your aspiration of becoming economically emancipated is anymore viable with the clan of thugs in high chairs, but your ego still has quite a room for inflation. Let’s see who pops first….Pakistan or your ego.

Siberite

Do not believe your aspiration of becoming economically emancipated is anymore viable with the clan of thugs in high chairs, but your ego still has quite a room for inflation. Let’s see who pops first….Pakistan or your ego.

Look , you don't need to be philosophical. This country is to stay here and progress . It has future and that future have no place for those powerful rulers ,politicians and others who are abusing it. Whenever I am in state of despair, I always recite following ayats from Quran. You should too.

انقلاب

Look , you don't need to be philosophical. This country is to stay here and progress . It has future and that future have no place for those powerful rulers ,politicians and others who are abusing it. Whenever I am in state of despair, I always recite following ayats from Quran. You should too.

Writing in bold adds no credence to the verbiage.
Reference to Quran and supporting criminals is another oxymoron you chose to sell in 24 hr span.
Lastly, If your ego was a space ship, we would go galaxies.

Siberite

Writing in bold adds no credence to the verbiage.
Reference to Quran and supporting criminals is another oxymoron you chose to sell in 24 hr span.
Lastly, If your ego was a space ship, we would go galaxies.
You can decide yourself . I am not here to reaffirm anyone's Imman . I always write what I think is right . It will always be like that and has been like that since beginning.

انقلاب

You can decide yourself . I am not here to reaffirm anyone's Imman . I always write what I think is right . It will always be like that and has been like that since beginning.
You know you aren’t right, but your ego holds you back.

wasiqjaved

i hate them as well but as per Islam kisi ke shakal ko aisay nahi begar na chayea, bhai we are also Muslims
Bhai, main ne kisi ki bhi shakal nahi bigaari. Aap unn se mil ker check ker sakte hain... unn donon ki shaklein waisi ki waisi hee hain

Siberite

You know you aren’t right, but your ego holds you back.
Its funny. There is no pride in me. Go back and check my posts . You will be disappointed with your present rhyme . You know that I am not a paid idiots like many on this site . Not a part of any cult. Independent of personalities and parties . I was the probably only one who wrote posts after posts when IK was swinging in Army hummock . The brainwashed PTI supporters were fully supporting IK and Gen. Bajwa. I wonder how short memories we all have . The same page parroting went on months after months . From the rigging of Duska to Hiring Turncoats in PTI was a routine for the days . You think IK will save the country ? Think again. It won't take one phone call from the Gen ....

انقلاب

Its funny. There is no pride in me. Go back and check my posts . You will be disappointed with your present rhyme . You know that I am not a paid idiots like many on this site . Not a part of any cult. Independent of personalities and parties . I was the probably only one who wrote posts after posts when IK was swinging in Army hummock . The brainwashed PTI supporters were fully supporting IK and Gen. Bajwa. I wonder how short memories we all have . The same page parroting went on months after months . From the rigging of Duska to Hiring Turncoats in PTI was a routine for the days . You think IK will save the country ? Think again. It won't take one phone call from the Gen ....
you really took it personal. Ahh all this effort for nothing. It still doesn’t address anything other than inflating your ego a bit more. Your neurons seem to capitulate to everything preceding 4 years.