Derogatory Dialogues against Pak Army in Gadar 2

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have only seen the trailer and can already see that in this film, Indians have used strange and derogatory language against our army, I hope the film does not get a clearance for release in Pakistan.

In one scene, the main actor shouts on a person portrayed as Pakistani officer by saying, "katora lay k bhi bheek mango gay tou nhi milaygi". In yet another dialouge, the main actor says "if today, you ask your population whether they want to live in India or in Pakistan, then more than half would say that they want to be in India".

What is Bollywood trying to do, are they trying to demoralize or demotivate our army by making such films? Guys this is a fifth generation war and we should come up with an appropriate reply to it.

Rambler

I have only seen the trailer and can already see that in this film, Indians have used strange and derogatory language against our army, I hope the film does not get a clearance for release in Pakistan.

In one scene, the main actor shouts on a person portrayed as Pakistani officer by saying, "katora lay k bhi bheek mango gay tou nhi milaygi". In yet another dialouge, the main actor says "if today, you ask your population whether they want to live in India or in Pakistan, then more than half would say that they want to be in India".

What is Bollywood trying to do, are they trying to demoralize or demotivate our army by making such films? Guys this is a fifth generation war and we should come up with an appropriate reply to it.

O just shut up. Tuu peshaab peeney waali makhlooq ka karinda lga hoa hey jo yahan un ki low level ki filmon ki marketing kr rha hey.

P.S BTW no Pakistani would like to live in the shit-hole called India other than an oddity like you who is enamoured by the uncircumcised lulli's.

Last edited:

wasiqjaved

When have we started taking Bollywood movies seriously?

Movie is not a reality. Snap out of it!

If it bothers you, ask ISPR to release a song to counter this narrative. Because that's what they both do best.

Last edited:

Kavalier

When have we started taking Bollywood movies seriously?

Movie is not a reality. Snap out of it!

If it's bother you, ask ISPR to release a song to counter this narrative. Because that's what they both do best.

Sir maybe you and I do not take it seriously, but there is a huge population who watches these movies and are also affected by it. This is why, in past, not just Indian films but many Pakistani films were banned by our state. I hope this film is also banned for release in Pakistan. Did you forget the FIFTH GENERATION WAR mantra?

Rambler

Sir maybe you and I do not take it seriously, but there is a huge population who watches these movies and are also affected by it. This is why, in past, not just Indian films but many Pakistani films were banned by our state. I hope this film is also banned for release in Pakistan. Did you forget the FIFTH GENERATION WAR mantra?

You take it very very seriously: The reason why you have posted this trailer umpteenth time here. I thought you were just an uncircumcised lulli lover but you seem to be some sort of a shooder yourself.

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)

What's wrong?

All he said was just spit a few facts.

If there is a war tomorrow, I am willing to even support Israelis, let alone Hindus to help them destroy NaPak fouj.

I pray that Allah may destroy this Khanzeer army and wipe them off the surface of this earth like the Afghan army made by the US.

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)

India is fighting a fifth generation war against a third class Army, who has put a first class leader in jail.

Rambler

What's wrong?

All he said was just spit a few facts.

If there is a war tomorrow, I am willing to even support Israelis, let alone Hindus to help them destroy NaPak fouj.

No Pakistani would support low life dirty uncircumcised bastards who have made it difficult for Muslims to even breathe properly in their lands. If you cannot fight for your rights than no one will help you especially the piss drinkers in the neighbourhood.

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
India is fighting a fifth generation war against a third class Army, who has put a first class leader in jail.
There is no such thing as 5th gen war except for the people with stunted brains.

Its just business for Indians while the ISPR is busy brainwashing 250 million people and consolidating power.

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)

Lun pay charay pakistan Army.

kayawish

first ask indian punjabi sikhs if they wana live with india or not.Pakistan door ki bath hai.