Diamond in the Coal"- Story of lady from sindh meet through Social media

"Diamond in the Coal" .

Few years ago, one lady from Sindh, Pakistan send me friend request but I didn't accept it for time being, then after few months, I thought Let me add her may be she know me. I don't use Facebook frequently but one day I text her if

ME: "I know you".

She said; "No I don't know you but you are Pashtuns so that's why I added you as my friend on Facebook"

Me: "Is there any problem from Pashtuns"
She replied; " Yes we do problem from Pashtuns and my parents told me that whenever you see Pashtun come to home quickly and don't interact with them"

Me, "Stunned,,,,,,!!!!, Looking quietly over the message and then ask her, "then Why do YOU like Pashtuns"
She : " I think they are good guy, I like their language and most importantly they have very delicious foods".

Me: Thanks God :) " Have you ever interacted with Pashtuns before".
She:" No, I didn't and you are the first one to whom I am interacting and I am still scared of you "

Me: " Oh come On, this is totally wrong and we don't have such issues that explaining"
She: " Then why media showing that all these bad activities are going on the soil of Pashtun people, their might be some problem".

ME: " How much do you believe on
Media"
She: “I didn't at all but somehow”,

Me: "Look lady, obviously there are some problem but they are not all that much that you are scare off, We are very polite and friendly people, we respect our elders and we don't fight with someone. We have very healthy tradition of hostility, we treat our hosts like Kings and we respect our Women like Queens, We give big smile to all those who come to our guesthouse, We have rich culture of different foods and clothes. Have you ever visited any Pashtun society?
She: "No I didn't"

Me:
If you neither visited nor interacted with Pashtuns, then how can you be scare of us, we are same Human as like and we love same society which you people have. After interacting several times, she become confident and realized that indeed Pashtuns are Lovely people. She is now my best friend, 2 years ago, She married to her cousin and then she invited me for marriage but unfortunately I didn't attended her marriage, Now she has child, her Sisters and hr cousins are my good friend and their mind are totally change for Pashtuns.My message is not finish over here. The point is that media is showing the black side of one community on contrast they are neglecting the Colorful side. Before you argue, comment, scare, feel shame you should read the both sides of story because their might be "Diamond in the Coal".

Have you ever been through such case, please share your story with me. Thanks :) Love you all. :)

https://www.facebook.com/notes/nayab-khan/diamond-in-the-coal/473204679554466

Last edited by a moderator:

Moula

MPA (400+ posts)
Racist scums are everywhere. what is this pashtoon punjabi sindhi balochi?. grow up and dont spread these madeup stories. if you can write write something good and informative :biggthumpup::alhamd: