Did Imran just commit another blunder?

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dude, he just tried to jump and ride Iran's proxy shia MWM's wagon in order to fulfill his political lust for power and failed 🤣

How old are you? 18??
MWM is not Iran’s proxy you dumbass.According to you all Shia’s are Iran’s proxies just because they happen to be Shias..Haramis like you support atrocities against minorities.Shut your filthy gob and don’t spread sectarian hatred.

Ozmate

Councller (250+ posts)
First, it was leaving National Assembly after VONC

Second, dissolving Punjab & KPK assemblies prematurely

Third, Stopping Asim Munir's appointment

Fourth, attacking GHQ on May 09 to blackmail establishment

Fifth, not making federal govt after Feb 08

With the perception growing stronger by the minute that Imran may be popular but he is not returning to power, more independents have started to join PMLN and it would not be too much to say that Shehbaz may end up with 2/3 majority members supporting him as PM assuring his easy 2-3 years governance without any significant hiccups. Sight relief to Awam and I dnt see return of PTI to past glory.

With Imran behind bars, PTI will now loose daily space for political rehotric as after oath taking things will go back to some normality until atleast 29 Nov 2025.

Politics is all about securing power and serving the public and Imran just committed another blunder by not making the govt.​

https://twitter.com/x/status/1757814200137552033
Phat gayi hai patwaarion ki....

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
MWM is not Iran’s proxy you dumbass.According to you all Shia’s are Iran’s proxies just because they happen to be Shias..Haramis like you support atrocities against minorities.Shut your filthy gob and don’t spread sectarian hatred.
Iski amma ko toh shia laura pasand hai, yehan par yeh behan ke dallay fasaad phelanay athay hain ...

Melanthus

Iski amma ko toh shia laura pasand hai, yehan par yeh behan ke dallay fasaad phelanay athay hain ...
Just to make it clear I am not a Shia.I was brought up as a Sunni but I believe in equal rights for everyone.No one had the right to persecute any minority.If you want to build a nation then must not divide people on ethnic and sectarian grounds or even religious grounds.

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)

With the perception growing stronger by the minute that Imran may be popular but he is not returning to power, more independents have started to join PMLN and it would not be too much to say that Shehbaz may end up with 2/3 majority members supporting him as PM assuring his easy 2-3 years governance without any significant hiccups. Sight relief to Awam and I dnt see return of PTI to past glory.

With Imran behind bars, PTI will now loose daily space for political rehotric as after oath taking things will go back to some normality until atleast 29 Nov 2025.

Politics is all about securing power and serving the public and Imran just committed another blunder by not making the govt.​

اب جی ایف کیو کے چکلے پر بیٹھے دیھاڑی دار بتائیں گے کہ عمران بلنڈر کر رہا ہے؟
ب چ، اُس نے تن تنہا سب مُخالفین کو ننگا کر دیا ہے۔

Captain Safdar

I didn't read your BS.. but I m guessing you are referring imran not wearing condom while shaging your glory hole...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just to make it clear I am not a Shia.I was brought up as a Sunni but I believe in equal rights for everyone.No one had the right to persecute any minority.If you want to build a nation then must not divide people on ethnic and sectarian grounds or even religious grounds.
Just to make it clear. I was raised as a Shia and don't reallt care what other think or feel about it. Cause I don't actually give a flying fuck as to what shallow minded people think about secs beliefs etc ...

MSUMAIRZ

MPA (400+ posts)
how long you think you guys will continue to live in this mindstate?
32222398_2081601641869502_3710652732139372544_n.jpg
i did not know that

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)

The biggest blunder PMLN - Got their last hope Fked up 🤣 🤣 🤣
Shed some light on your last 3 month's campaign to make NS 4th time PM and 2/3rd Majority?

Keya howa ab .. Chakkay teri shittle kisnay nay pharka di????🤣🤣

GGPt236XgAAjcus

sohnidhartie

Minister (2k+ posts)
With Chaudhry Pervaiz Illahi as President and Sheikh Rasheed as recently retired political advisor, I am very well aware of your and your leader's brain size so will refrain from further overloading it.

Nice quote by the way. Where did you copy it from search

With Chaudhry Pervaiz Illahi as President and Sheikh Rasheed as recently retired political advisor, I am very well aware of your and your leader's brain size so will refrain from further overloading it.

Nice quote by the way. Where did you copy it from?
I crafted those words from my own intellect, a realm you might struggle to comprehend.