Did mqm really change karachi.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
i see here some mqm paid workers.jo ya dawa karty han ka mqm na khi ko ya ker diya who kar diya.ma sirf ya poshna chata hon ka jo middle class area ha khi ka who chnage howe.han 2/3 pictures or kise tv chanel ke 2/3 minutes ke recording dheka ker sumj liya sara karachi chnage ho giya.when i listen mustafa kamal on tv he said we clean all raods .supary.and etc etc .ya may be for some areas where elite class peopls lived.but when u go inside karachi app ko supary wala tu door jhawro wala he nahi nazir aye ga.i know mqm did work in khi ..per is sa aik coman insan ya middle class ka rehny walo ko kiya phiyda howa.we all know in mushraf period pervaz alhi did to much work in punjab .per sirf kuch places ke leepa poote ker ka.poory city ko saaf nhai kia ja sykta.all parties did work but only main places.and only their around places.these mqm peopls 1st should come pakistan and go to these kind of areas and i am bet u can not live more than 1 hour.i know all parties r same .work only for elite class and their own agenda ..bahi shab sirf 2/3 picture ma kaam mat kro .reality ma be kuch kro.i know situation in this video mostly all places of pakistan where middle class or coman peopls lived then why mqm said .we r party only for comman and middle clas peopls.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i3Z37qEvDU[/video]

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: is mqm realy change karachi.?

In a country where almost every one in power is just looting, we should appreciate any effort made. It does not matter who is putting that effort. What matters is that effort is being made and there is some positive change.
You can't expect only Mustafa Kamal to clean every street of Karachi where millions are living. It's every individual responsibility. One should appreciate his any effort made.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)

?? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ?????????

?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?????

??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ????

???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???????

By the way... I am not a paid worker of MQM....

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Lot of works have been done,
are being done and InshAllah will be done

02-june-Kemari-Road-I.jpg

26-Nov-Gadap-Town-d.jpg

26-Nov-Gadap-Road-B.jpg

04-Feb-waterisland%20A2.jpg

04-Feb-waterisland%20D.jpg

Water supply of Karachi Island. All are PPP voters in this area.
It is 300 years old area.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzBnvt-gVrc[/video]
1100238196-1.jpg

The Pakistani politics is an ongoing issue in the country. However, the media can help by focusing on the real issues like how effectively we are fighting terrorism. The ongoing operation in South Waziristan and the successful operation in Swat. If the media only focuses on the corruption that will not help the cause of the country. However the media can be optimistic in its nature and show the world that Pakistan will not take terrorism and the aid taken to fight terrorism is being used effectively.

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Main sirf aik baat kahoo ga,, main bhe karachi ka rehne wala hoo,, mujhey poorey karachi se kuch lena dena nahi, main sirf apney area ko janta hoo, aur haqeeqat ye hai k, jab ham paani ke motor chlatay hein to gatar ka kaala saya paani aata hai, 30 minutes tak gattar ka paani laga taar aata hai, phir ahista ahista paani saaf hota hai,magar uss main gattar k paani ke smell aati hai, aur jese he poora saaf hota hai, paani bund ho jata hai,, ham rozana 1 se 2 hours pani ke motor chlatay hein, aur saaf paani ke aik boond tak hamein nahi milti, ham ko paani to nahi milta magar motor chaln ay ke waja se bijli ka bill zaroor bherna perta hai. aur haan ham her saal pani ka tax bhe pay kertey hein, last year ham ne 18 thousand rupees pay kia,, ham chahtey to paani k tax ka bill hum phaar dete ya uss bill dene walay k mou per martey, magar ham ne apna farz poora kia,, ab aap mujhey batein k mujhey kia mila,,,? paani insan ke zindagi ka laazmi juz hai, zindagi hai paani, jab aap pani nahi de saktey,, to ham ne bridges aur road ka kia kerna hai,,, ham her week 2000 rupees ka pani ka double tanker mungwatay hein, kon zumaindar hai iss ka? ham to afford ker lete hein ALLAH k fazal se, koi mujhey ye bataey k gareeb insaan jo 4 se 5 hazrar kamata hai, wo kaha se 2000 ka paani dulwaey ga? wo gher ka rent dey ga, rashan dalay ga, bijli k bill day ga, hospital k kherchey bharye ga, bacho k school ke fees dey ga, kia karey ga wo?
muhey paani nahi milta, so mere liay Nazim e ALLA Mustafa Kamal ne kuch nahi kia, simple is that..

Zubair Jilani

Happy Eid Greetings to everyone at forum!

Lets be fair my dear fellows, and I think we should appreciate whatever efforts that City Nazim has done for Karachi.

If we look out the Karachi traffic overall just go back or refresh the memory, people of Karachi was suffering a lot with long and huge traffic jam. Look back while Water crisis was spread all over the city, specially ask Lyari people who's poor mother, sisters and children demonstrating every year just for the one gallon of water, i have many colleagues who comes from the same vicinity are now happy and quite satisfy on the water crises which is no more there just because of City Nazim's personally interest being done in this regard.

a few years back, I was also one of the Karachites who laughs once i heard an announcement from city nazim regarding the construction of 3 underpasses and flyover and will be finished in just 6 months time. For me it was difficult to understand how these jobs can be finished in whithin the specific time where you have to get the job done under red marked sluggish bureaucracy, but i and my other friends are really amazed to see job constructed very well and within the tight deadline.

One midnight, it was arround 2:30 pm i was passing through the millenium mall alongwith my family, where me and my family has been amazed and witnessed to see the city nazim was personally there to monitor the flyover construction personally.

Till now there are many many success stories are under the pocket of such a young and truly dynamic City Nazim of Pakistan. God blessed him and save his life for Pakistan. If one wants to see how to convert a mission impossible into possible, he has to look at his performance impartially like i do. I found him the only true example not only for the old people but to young generation as well.

There are still a lots of work need to be done for such a gigantic mega city. But don't you think a negative critisism can only discourage the honest people who are still serving and ready to serve the City. To make this city clean and upto the internatioal mark is not just the responsiblity of the city Nazim but to every Karachites.

I am not the great fan of MQM but i as Pakistani i wish that we should encourage the good work and the good thinking people regardless of which party they represent since they are our future. I hope this suffices at the moment to my dear fellows at forum.

Best wishes

Zubair Jilani
:) :) :)

panasonic

Banned
one24 said:
i see here some mqm paid workers.jo ya dawa karty han ka mqm na khi ko ya ker diya who kar diya.ma sirf ya poshna chata hon ka jo middle class area ha khi ka who chnage howe.han 2/3 pictures or kise tv chanel ke 2/3 minutes ke recording dheka ker sumj liya sara karachi chnage ho giya.when i listen mustafa kamal on tv he said we clean all raods .supary.and etc etc .ya may be for some areas where elite class peopls lived.but when u go inside karachi app ko supary wala tu door jhawro wala he nahi nazir aye ga.i know mqm did work in khi ..per is sa aik coman insan ya middle class ka rehny walo ko kiya phiyda howa.we all know in mushraf period pervaz alhi did to much work in punjab .per sirf kuch places ke leepa poote ker ka.poory city ko saaf nhai kia ja sykta.all parties did work but only main places.and only their around places.these mqm peopls 1st should come pakistan and go to these kind of areas and i am bet u can not live more than 1 hour.i know all parties r same .work only for elite class and their own agenda ..bahi shab sirf 2/3 picture ma kaam mat kro .reality ma be kuch kro.i know situation in this video mostly all places of pakistan where middle class or coman peopls lived then why mqm said .we r party only for comman and middle clas peopls.
Karachi main tu bhut kuch hogia ye bata punjab main kia howa , bolichistan main kia howa, sarhad main kia howa kis nazim kia kardia saboon ny apni jaiben bharien lotery, bagirat, harmkhor rest of nazims

Paki_Loyal

@Zubair Jilani sahib,, Mujhey mere sawal ka jawab dijiay na,, k main KAHA SE SAAF peanay ka aur istimal kerne ka paani lay ker aao? ya mere ahl e muhalla walay kaha se fee kus 2000 rupees ka weekly water tanker dulwaein.. main ne kaha na bhai, parks, bridges, roads, flyovers insan ke buniyadi zaroortein nahi, paani wahid buniyadi zaroorat hai, roads parks, bridges nahi ho gay to insan zinda reh sakta hai, magar jab pani nahi ho ga, to insan he mur jaey ga,,, aisi devolpment ka kya faida..?

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
zubair Jilani SHAB just come out defense,
clifton,
N.Nazimabad,
Nazimabad,
Gulshan-e-Iqbal,
PECHS area i a talking about middle class aera where ur car can not enter.go to
gharibabad, liaqatabad, malir, oranghi, landhi, shah faisal colony, saeedabad, mohajir camp, rasheedabad, nai abadi, manghopir, naseerabad, yaseenabad, essa nagri, matrovil colony, jacob lines, jamshed quarters, pakistan quarters, soldier bazaar, sultanabad, maripur, bilal colony, naseer colony, hundred quarters, hasrat mohani colony, muslimabad, muzafarabad, moinabad, khuaja ajmeer colony, awami colony, sherabad, rizvia society, firdous colony, qasimabad, bandhani colony, sharifabad, mujahid colony, bihar colony, allama iqbal colony, saudabad, jafar tayyar society, khokhrapar, sir syed colony, fatima jinah colony, abuzar ghaffari colony, madina colony, faisal colony, mustafa colony, shadman town, buffar zone, mominabad, haryana colony, hanifabad, mohammad nagar, ghaziabad, chishti nagar, data nagar, gazdarabad, islam pura, pak sadaat colony, drigh colony, pak colony, old golimar, jahanabad, islamia colony, etc where any media car can not go or shyed mqm waly jany nhai dety .i am not deny mustafa kamal did not work in city.
but this kind of work in every city almost.if u live middle clas colony of lahore and middle class colony of khi .u can see the diffrent.and tell me which mqm leaders lived in this colony?if they r middle class why they like to live in this elite clas places .all parties r kachra just diffrent and new style of looting awam.
Mr. Abdul Moeed, PS-101, C-44, Block H, North Nazamabad,

Mr. Anwar Alam, PS-106, R-86, North Nazimabad

Mrs.?Husna Aftab, PSW-151, B-102, Block-J, North Nazimabad,

Mr. Khawaja Izhar-ul-Hassan, PS-99, R-422, Sector 15, A-3, North Nazamabad

Syed Raza Haider, PS-94, 86 Ali Daulat Square, Block-G, North Nazimabad

Dr. Syed Mohammad Ali Shah, PS-103, F-97, Block-F, North Nazimabad

Mr. Rehan Zaffar, PS-104, II-E-2/10, Nazimabad,

Mr. Askri Taqvi, PS-113, 10-A-II/II, Gulf Course Road No.4, Phase IV, DHA
its a just few if u want i can show all mqm members where they lived.
and u can see they dont live in middle class area.so why they claimed our party leader r middle class?just accept this reailty mqm also choor like other party no difference.

ranajunaid

Well they didnt change Karachi at all. But still MQM has completed most of the project initiated by Ex nazim naimut Ullah but only in MQM voters area. Though they made huge money out of this so called developments but still i am happy at least they gave something to Karachi people.

However as mentioned earlier that most of thier development was in their voters area. If you go to middle of the orangi town, muzaffarad bad, sher pao and all those area where pathans or other language speaking people living. That part is still the same nothing change their at all.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
one24 said:
clifton,
N.Nazimabad,
Nazimabad,
Gulshan-e-Iqbal,
gharibabad, liaqatabad, malir, oranghi, landhi, shah faisal colony, saeedabad, mohajir camp, rasheedabad, nai abadi, manghopir, naseerabad, yaseenabad, essa nagri, matrovil colony, jacob lines, jamshed quarters, pakistan quarters, soldier bazaar, sultanabad, maripur, bilal colony, naseer colony, hundred quarters, hasrat mohani colony, muslimabad, muzafarabad, moinabad, khuaja ajmeer colony, awami colony, sherabad, rizvia society, firdous colony, qasimabad, bandhani colony, sharifabad, mujahid colony, bihar colony, allama iqbal colony, saudabad, jafar tayyar society, khokhrapar, sir syed colony, fatima jinah colony, abuzar ghaffari colony, madina colony, faisal colony, mustafa colony, shadman town, buffar zone, mominabad, haryana colony, hanifabad, mohammad nagar, ghaziabad, chishti nagar, data nagar, gazdarabad, islam pura, pak sadaat colony, drigh colony, pak colony, old golimar, jahanabad, islamia colony, etc where any media car can not go or shyed mqm waly jany nhai dety .i am not deny mustafa kamal did not work in city.
but this kind of work in every city almost.if u live middle clas colony of lahore and middle class colony of khi .u can see the diffrent.and tell me which mqm leaders lived in this colony?if they r middle class why they like to live in this elite clas places .all parties r kachra just diffrent and new style of looting awam.

and u can see they dont live in middle class area.so why they claimed our party leader r middle class?just accept this reailty mqm also choor like other party no difference.

:lol: :lol:
What a crap.
PhD. research from those who never been in Karachi in their entire life. Very funny information. A lot of laugh for Karachi People. You made them smile.

Allah tumheiN khush Rakhey. Keep spreading hatered but we will keep laughing on your frustration.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
one24 said:
clifton,
N.Nazimabad,
Nazimabad,
Gulshan-e-Iqbal,

1-They are for sure not in North Nazimabad, they are in North Karachi or in F.B.Area. I know the numbering system in almost every area of Karachi.Please correct your knowledge and come to Karachi personally and observe rather to be living within false propaganda.

2-Even though Norht Nazimabad, Nazimabad, or PECHS are all middle class areas.

3-Every city area, big or small, has been linked through signal free highways.
A very poor Karachi area "Korangi" is linked to another poor Area "Surjani Town". The travelling distance is reduced from 2 and half hours to 30 minutes. This highway covers all middle class areas of north and east Karachi. Same thig is with Saddar and Layari and the southern parts of the city are linked to upcountry highways and within city interlinked highways. Orangi town is now linked to North Nazimabad through a road that is built after cutting the mountain.

These are just a 5% example of the development works from MQM Nazim. The rest will be posted here soon Insha Allah

Akalmand2number

Voter (50+ posts)
hello one24, i am out of Pakistan and was Fan of PPP but now due to unchangeable attitude of Zardari ( Corruption ) i found the best for Pak is MQM,
I dont know what you are saying, but one thing I knows through international nedia that our hardworking mayor of Karachi became the world second best mayor.
I think you are paid by PML N or Jamat-e-islami ( terrorist organization)

panasonic

Banned
Those who are not living in Karachi or have never lived in Karachi are talking about development of Karachi. Asal main lahorion ki jal jal bhasum hogi hy Karachi ki development dekh kar

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PufWXdHNAII[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A8PUgBfgjo[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmLUV5biLA0[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LasUFx2opY4[/video]

Agar zaida tabiat khrab hu tu MQM main shamuliat ikhtiyar kejie shukaria

panasonic

Banned
Agar ap apne shar ki devlopment chahte hain MQM main shamuliat ikhtiyar kijaei. Warna Jigridaron ki gulmi karte raho ge jo 60 saloon sy kar ray ho. Jalie mat kun kun Jal jal ap kisi mohliq bimari main mubtala ho sakta hian. Shukaria

panasonic

Banned
Yes Karachi Mayor has done some wonderful things but please don't go overboard. You guys love to spread lies[/quote]

MQM ki sachai sune main taklif bhut hoti hy na.

wicky

Citizen
my relative is also a mqm leader/mna but he is living in a rental home see all picture friends not just whatever u want this is called munafiqat

Status
Not open for further replies.