Did The Prophet (PBUH) know Ghaib?

Tabrez

Citizen
Recently I was listening to a speaker who was talking about a war between Pakistan and India, and was quoting some hadeeth to support that the Prophet made predictions about the Muslim conquest of India. The speaker was promoting a dangerous philosophy advocating a deadly war between two nuclear armed nations.

As is always the case with me, I decided to review this alleged hadeeth in the light of Gods Book al-Quran. I wanted to know if the Quran supports this claim and if there is any indication in the Quran that the Prophet made predictions about future events events of the ghaib or unknown and if it were part of the mission that was assigned to him by God. The following verses from the Quran give a completely different picture than what the speaker was implying in his speech:

Say [O Prophet]: It is not within my power to bring benefit to, or avert harm from, myself, except as God may please. And if I knew that which is beyond the reach of human perception, abundant good fortune-would surely have fallen to my lot, and no evil would ever have touched me. I am nothing but a warner, and a herald of glad tidings unto people who will believe. (Quran 7:188)

I was struck by this extremely plain and logical verse from the Quran. The prophet is made to say that if he did have knowledge of the future ghaib then no calamities would have befallen him and he would have all the treasures of the world. The history tells us that the Prophet faced severe hardships in his life, which he could have avoided had he known what is in the future.

The above verse is not the only verse where the Prophet is made to declare that he has no knowledge of the ghaib. There are several other verses emphasizing this point. Here are a few examples:

Say [O Prophet]: I do not say unto you, God's treasures are with me,; nor [do I say], I know the things that are beyond the reach of human perception; nor do I say unto you, Behold, I am an angel: I but follow what is revealed to me. Say: Can the blind and the seeing be deemed equal? Will you not, then, take thought? (Quran 6:50)

This declaration of the Prophet was not new. Prophets before him also made such declarations as well.

Prophet Noah said:

And I do not say unto you, God's treasures are with me; nor [do I say], I know the reality which is beyond the reach of human perception; nor do I say, Behold, I am an angel; nor do I say of those whom your eyes hold in contempt, Never will God grant them any good- for God is fully aware of what is in their hearts. Were I to speak thus, verily, I would indeed be among the evildoers. (Quran 11:31)

What is revealed to the Prophet of the ghaib is identified clearly in the Quran as the stories of the past prophets:

These accounts of something that was beyond the reach of thy perception We [now] reveal unto thee, [O Muhammad: for] neither thou nor thy people knew them [fully] ere this. Be, then, [like Noah,] patient in adversity - for, behold, the future belongs to the God-conscious! (Quran 11:49)

This account of something that was beyond the reach of thy perception We [now] reveal unto thee, [O Prophet:] for thou wert not with Joseph's brothers when they resolved upon what they were going to do and wove their schemes [against him]. (Quran 12:102)

It is sad that people invent stories that have no basis in the Quran and that defy the Quran. Since the Quran is the Furqan the criterion to distinguish between what is correct and what is false, we should always seek its help in determining if a certain idea or report or story - especially as it pertains to the Prophet - is correct or false.

Or have they a ladder by which they could [ascend to ultimate truths and] listen [to what is beyond the reach of human perception]? Let, then, any of them who have listened [to it] produce a manifest proof [of his knowledge]! (Quran 52:38)

There are traditions that describe the details of the last Day and the signs that herald the coming of the last Day. However, Only God knows the coming of the hour and It will come suddenly:

They will ask thee [O Prophet] about the Last hour: When will it come to pass? Say: Verily, knowledge thereof rests with my Sustainer alone. None but He will reveal it in its time. Heavily will it weigh on the heavens and the earth; [and] it will not fall upon you otherwise than of a sudden. They will ask thee - as if thou couldst gain insight into this [mystery] by dint of persistent inquiry! Say: knowledge thereof rests with my Sustainer alone; but [of this] most people are unaware. (Quran 7:187)

Verily, with God alone rests the knowledge of when the Last hour will come: and He [it is who] sends down rain; and He [alone] knows what is in the wombs: whereas no one knows what he will reap tomorrow, and no one knows in what land he will die, Verily. God [alone] is all-knowing, all-aware. (Quran 31:34)

People will ask thee about the Last hour. Say: knowledge thereof rests with God alone; yet for all thou knowest, the Last hour may well be near! (Quran 33:63)

In none of the above verses the Prophet is made to say that yes such and such events will indicate that the Last Hour is near. It is strange that the Book of God makes no such claims on behalf of the Prophet, and yet, the traditions are full of stories of details will happen near the time of Qiamat and these traditions show contrary to the reports in the Quran that the Prophet had knowledge of all these future events.

The fact is that it was not the mission of the Prophet to forecast or predict the future, and nowhere is he shown in the Quran to ever make any such claims about the ghaib. As opposed to that he is clearly made to identify his mission in the Quran in no uncertain terms so that the people after him do not invent false stories about his mission.

The Mission of the Prophet:

"You are NOTHING but a Warner <in inta illa nazeerun>. Surely We have sent you with the truth as a bearer of GOOD NEWS and a WARNER <basheerun wa nazeerun>, and there is not a people but a Warner has gone among them."(Quran 35:23-24)

"Do they not reflect that their companion has not unsoundness in mind; he is ONLY A PLAIN WARNER <Illa Nazeerum Mubeenun>." (Quran 7:184)

"Then, it may be that you will give up part of what is revealed to you and your breast will become straitened by it because they say: Why has not a treasure been sent down upon him or an angel come with him? You are ONLY A WARNER< <innama anta nazeerun>; and it is Allah that arranges all affairs." (Quran 11:12)

And We have not sent you BUT as a giver of good news and as a warner <wama arsalnaka illa mubashirun wa nazeerun>." (Quran 25:56)

"Say: I exhort you only to ONE thing, that rise up for Allah's sake in twos and singly, then reflect: there is no madness in your companion; he is NOTHING BUT A WARNER to you <hua illa nazeerun> before a severe chastisement." (Quran 34:46)

"Say: I am ONLY a warner <innama ana munzirun>, and there is no god but Allah, the One, the Subduer (of all)." (Quran 38:65)

"ONLY this has been revealed to me: that I am to give warning plainly <in yuHaiya illaiya illa annama ana nazeerum mubeenun>."(Quran 38:70)

"Say: O people! I am ONLY A PLAIN WARNER to you <ana lakum nazeerum mubeenun>." (Quran 22:49)

I am commanded ONLY that I should serve the Lord of this city, Who has made it sacred, and His are all things; and I am commanded that I should be of these who submit; and that I should RECITE THE QUR'AN. Therefore whoever goes aright, he goes aright for his own soul, and whoever goes astray, then say: I am ONLY ONE OF THE WARNERS <inama ana minul munzareena>. (Quran 27:91-92)

"And they say: Why are not signs sent down upon him from his Lord? Say: The signs are only with Allah, and I am only a plain warner <innama ana nazeerum mubeenun>." (Quran 29:50)

"They say: When will this promise come true if you speak the truth? Say: The knowledge is with Allah only, and I am ONLY a plain warner <innama ana nazeerum mubeenun>."(Quran 67:26)

In no uncertain terms the Prophet has been made to emphasize his mission on this earth: He is only here to warn that consequences of bad actions will be bad, and to give good news that the consequences of good actions will be good. He is not here to establish Gods government or kingdom on earth (Gods government has always been on earth and will always be there whether there are Muslims in the world or not); and he is not here to make predictions of future wars.

The fact is that certain individuals are using falsehood to perpetrate war and bloodshed on earth. They promote these false ideas in the guise of Islam (Peace).These are the individuals against whom the Quran warns:

When it is said to them: Make not mischief on the earth, they say: Why, we only want to make peace! Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realise (it) not. (Quran 2:11-12)

We should be aware of such people and always use the Quran the Furqan to distinguish what is right from what is wrong.

wsher

Citizen
Well Prophet (S.A.W) always conveyed the message of Allah. There are many predictions Rasool Allah (S.A.W) made to guide Ummah and it was one of them. Most of predictions have come truw already, I am waiting for this one to come true. INSHALLAH very soon! Ghaib ka ilam sirf Allah ke paas hai.

salam mera bhai ap (saw) ko ghaib ka iil hota tha lakin utna jitna Allah subhan a tala na un ko dia tha
if u think iam wrong u can ask from any muslim fiqh maullana and hell give u da answer with refrence from quran and hadith
w salam

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Brother
Aqeeda-e-touheed men ghaib ka ilm sirf Allah k paas hi hay jasay k soorah-e-Luqman men Allah tala farmatay hain...
????? ??????? ???????? ?????? ?????????? ? ?? ????????? ????????? ? ?? ???????? ??? ??? ???????????? ? ?? ??? ???????? ?????? ??????? ???????? ????? ? ?? ??? ???????? ??????? ??????? ?????? ???????? ? ????? ??????? ???????? ???????? ?????
???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?????? ?? [??]

Aqeeda-e-touheed men laazim hay k ghaib ki in 5 kunjion ko sirf Allah ki shaan-e-aqdas k liye hi laazim maanay... kisi Nabi(A.S)kisi wali ko ghaib k khabron ka nigehbaan samjhna shirk-e-jali kahlata hay... Aap(sallallaho Alayhe wasallam ) ne jin events ki hamain khabrain di wo Aap(sallallaho Alayhe wasallam) k mojazat hen k Allah ta'ala unhain khas khas events ki waqt se pahlay hi khabar de dia krtay thay jo harf ba harf durust saabit hotay aye hain aur aagay bhi hon gay.. Aalim-ul-ghaib hona aur baat hay aur ghaib ki kuch khabrain batana aur baat... lehaza jin baton ki khabar hamain Aap(Sallallaho alayhe wasallam) ne de di wo hamaray liye pathar pe lakeer ki tarha hain k jis ko koi jhutla nahi sakta... Aur yeh tay k Allah ta'ala k baad sab se ziada ilm rakhnay walay Aap(sallallaho alayhe wasallam) hi hen aur yeh aqeeda juzw-e-eeman hay...Ulama kiram farmatay hain k Nubuwwat k ilm k baray men bahas na ki jaye k yeh aik aisi ilmi bahas hay k iss men baaz aukaat gustakhi honay ka andesha hota hay... Buss yeh baat yaad rakhain k k baad az khuda buzurg tu hi.. Qissa mukhtasir...

Pakistani1947

May Allah give Hidayat to my Muslim brothers they dare to argue even though very clear verses from Qur'aan are quoted. (Aameen).

Unforetunately some of my Muslim brothers have very incorrect islamic believes. Dear Tabrez, you are trying to convince my fellow Muslims by quoting very clear verses of Quraan that Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) had no knowledge of unseen (??? ?????). I agree with you but unfortunately my fellow Muslim brother would still argue with you because you are telling something which is different from the saying of their peer, faqeer and wali. The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers (PBUH), whenever He wants to, via Wahee (???) about Ghaib. Hence Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) would not know about Ghaib (??? ?????) unless Allah informs him (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). The correct believe is that the Silsila of Wahi (??? ?? ?????) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). Hence anybody who claims that he has revelation from Allah about Ghaib (??? ?????) is Kazzaab (?????).

The problem is that my Muslim brother have other very lethal wrong Islamic believe that Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is alive. This is not the end of lethal incorrect Islamic belives. Some of my Muslim fellows believe that Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) can be seen by their peer, faqeer, wali in dreams. Just imagine if somebody believe that Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is still alive and their peer, faqeer, wali are in contact with Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) via dreams. That person can dare to reject very clear Qur'aanic verses (??????????).

The very serious implication of holding wrong beliefs is that many hopefuls, like Yousuf Kazab, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making this claim. Almost all our Sufi saints have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

Some of Correct Islamic believes are:

1. Nobody has the knowledge of unseen (??? ?????) : Say: None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected [Quraan: al-Naml 27:65]

2. Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) has died as declared by Khalifah Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) after the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????): "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Quraan 3.144)

??????? ??????? ?????????? ???????????
Truly thou wilt die (one day), and truly they (too) will die (one day).
?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??

Quraan Sura #39 (Az-Zumar), verse 30:
????? ????????? ???????? ???? ???????? ????????? ? ??????? ?????? ?????? ?????????????
We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die, would they live permanently? ?
??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??

????? ?????? ????????? ????????? ? ???????????? ?????????? ??????????? ???????? ? ??????????? ???????????
Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.
?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ???????? ??? ?????? ??? ??
Quraan Sura #21 (Al-Anbiya), verse 34-35

3. Only those person could see the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in their dream who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape. (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)

There is no dispute that Satan can not imitate Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). So those Sahabahs who had seen Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in real life (face to face), if they saw Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in their dream they could claim to have seen Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in theire dream because they could identify Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in their dream because they had also seen Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) face to face.

Now consider another scenario: A person claims 400 years after the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) that he has seen Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in his dream. The Muslims can not accept his claim with 100% confidence that he actually saw Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in his dream. Because that person never saw Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) face to face hence he can not say with 100% confidence that he actually saw Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) because he might have seen another person who looks like a saint but not necassarily Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). Satan can not imitate Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in shape but he can surely imitate into a saint.

Some of my brothers will start jumping up and down say: It is mentioned that Sultan Noor Ud Din Zangi had a dream in which he saw the Prophet asking him to save him (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) from the conspiracy of two men also shown to him in the dream. He saw this dream repeatedly and immediately returned to Medina where scrutiny of the matter ultimately transpired the two persons involved in the conspiracy of removing the body of the prophet. Based upon this incident some people deduct that the person of Muhammad is alive and still guides his ummah through dream.

The Answer to question is that the corpus (???? ????) of Islamic beliefs and practices is not based upon dreams of ordinary people like the referred Sultan. On the contrary, it is based upon the clear and unadulterated teachings of the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
Thus, if the Qur'anic teachings do not require Muslims to ascribe to the belief of the continuity of the Prophet's life - as they, in fact, do not - then no vision or dream of an individual can render it a belief of Islam.

Furthermore, even Sultan Zangi's argument does not proves that if somebody claims to have seen our beloved prophet Mohammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in his dream then his claim may be accepted with 100% confidence.In the best interest of Muslim ummah it is better to close this door which often leads to innovation in Shariah, following of fake peer, fake faqeer and fake wali like, Yousuf Kazab.

Allah knows better (????? ???)

Pakistani1947

Dear Moderators: Ref: Did The Prophet (PBUH) know Ghaib?

A forum member, Tabrez, want to clarify one of the islamic believe. The very serious implication of holding wrong beliefs is that many hopefuls, like Yousuf Kazab, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making some claims which were trusted by many Muslims due to unawareness of correct Islamic believes.

Even MQM has been using these tactics to fool many Muslim and to create fan following. I remember in the past Altaf Husain's face was claimed to appear on the leave of a plant (Karotan) and recently I saw a video posted on this forum where a MQM leader (I believe Salim Shehzad) was claiming that his "peer" Altaf Husain has the knowledge of unseen (??? ?????). And that guy was telling some stupid story that how Altaf Hussain knew that he did not bring food for the dinner. Can somebody post that video again so that my respected unaware Muslim fellows may understand what I am talking about.

I do not understand why you have put this thread under "GUPSHUP". Kuch Allah ka kauf karo (??? ???? ?? ??? ???). You think this is GUPSHUP?????????. This topic has very serious implication on the politics and the unity of Muslim. Muslim can only be united if they agree to follow Qur'aan and Sunah (PBUH) ONLY.

nusyed

Citizen
Salam
Without going into the detail of these verses of Quran , I wonder if the writer of this post really believe in the Ahadith of Prof Muhammad? If yes in what form then?
Quran is no doubt the ultimate guidence but Prophet Muhammad (pbum) narrated many events of the past and future to his Sahaba through ahadith. Like Imam Mahdi, dajal's appearence, the conquest av Qustantunya (Istanbul).
So one may misguide himself by only relying on Quran and putting doubts in sahih and strong ahadith.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
nusyed said:
Salam
Without going into the detail of these verses of Quran , I wonder if the writer of this post really believe in the Ahadith of Prof Muhammad? If yes in what form then?
Quran is no doubt the ultimate guidence but Prophet Muhammad (pbum) narrated many events of the past and future to his Sahaba through ahadith. Like Imam Mahdi, dajal's appearence, the conquest av Qustantunya (Istanbul).
So one may misguide himself by only relying on Quran and putting doubts in sahih and strong ahadith.

no yaar, tehse are propaganda machinery from indian agents. tabreez is another anti ziad, working for the minimum wage

Pakistani1947

nusyed said:
Salam

Dear brother nusyed,

Our Iman is not not complete if we do not believe in authentic Ahadeeth. The ilm-ur-Rijal (??? ?? ????)is near perfect science. Scholars have spend whole of their life to do research on Ahadeeth and compiled ilm-ur-Rijal (??? ?? ????). The scholars have investigated the links of each and every Hadeeth till it links to Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) and then they investigated the character of each and every person in that link. Now, by the grace of Allah one can easily identify the authentic Ahadeeth from the Zakheera-e-Ahadeeth (????? ??????). I do not know the person who has posted this thread, whether he believe in Ahadeeth or not. All I know he is quoting verses of Qur'aan, which clearly states (meaning) that nobody accept Allah has the knowledge of unseen.

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
Yes my dear brother 1947 you are a leanerd person and fully agree with you.Lot of time I wonder where,how, who,teaches these people with totally wrong asumtions.Espacially when we have Quran,Sunnah,and ammel of Sahaba so clearly ,readily available.MAY ALLAH GUIDE THIS UMMA ON SARATE MUSTIQEEM.AMEEN.

Pakistani1947

gazoomartian said:
Brother Abbasi:

Deen o mazhab per in logon ney ijara dari shru kardi hai. They think they are the sole protector and 'owner' of the deen. You might have noticed that there is no other deeni tableegh outfit active here as much the chamchas of tahaffuz.

Calm down my brother Gazoomartian, my Muslim fellow expect some logical answer from a person who claims to have seen Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) and other Anbias (AS) in his dream. I was not expecting from you my brother that you will wrongly accuse (??????) me about my affiliation with any party. This is bohtan (??????), which is big sin in Islam to wrongly accuse somebody.

I am not a chamcha of tahaffuz. I heard this name here only in this forum. Not I am against Zaid Hamid. I have been a strong supporter of Zaid Hamid. The thing which is hurting me a lot, like my other Muslim brother, that Zaid Hamid, who is one of the greatest leaders Pakistan has ever produced after Quid-e-Azam and Liaquat Ali Khan. How could that person be trapped by a person like, Yousuf Kazab. Upon investigation, I found that how it is very important to have correct islamic believe. If an intellectual like Zaid Hamid can be trapped, how about innocent and jahil Pakistani people who are being trapped daily by fake peers, fake faqeers and fake walis.

It is very important for the unity of Muslim to have clear and true islamic believes. The only way which leads to unity is Qur'aan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????).

Again, my brother gazomartian, I apologize if I have hurt your feelings. My intention is only to tell my Muslim brothers what the correct Islamic believes are.

Note: Dear Gazo Bhai, You may also search my old posts in this forum to verify how strongly I have been supporting Zaid Hamid.

Pakistani1947

Bushman said:
Yes my dear brother 1947 you are a leanerd person and fully agree with you.Lot of time I wonder where,how, who,teaches these people with totally wrong asumtions.Espacially when we have Quran,Sunnah,and ammel of Sahaba so clearly ,readily available.MAY ALLAH GUIDE THIS UMMA ON SARATE MUSTIQEEM.AMEEN.

My Dear brother Bushman,

I am not a learned person. I am an ordinary GunahGar (???????) but have strong faith in Tauheed (?????). I believe that Qur'aan an Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is the only path towards the unity of Muslims. I am not follower of any peer , faqeer, and wali but follower of Qur'aan an Sunnah (saw). I noticed that my Muslim brother who are blindly following peer , faqeer, and wali, they miss the opportunity of seeking any truth by reading/investigating Qur'aan an Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????).

Just imagine if somebody believe that Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is still alive and their peer, faqeer, wali are in contact with Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) via dreams. That person can dare to reject very clear Qur'aanic verses (??????????).

On the other hand a person has a strong faith in Tauheed (?????) and follows only Qur'aan an Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) even he or she is making some mistake in one of the islamic issue but as soon as somebody points out and quote a Qur'aanic verse or authentic Hadeeth that person would not dare to reject plainly Qur'aan and Hadeeth (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). And that person will investigate and Allah will guide him Insha-Alllah towards the truth so that he or she may correct himself.

You will notice on this forum clear verses of Qur'aan are being quoted and there some of my Muslim brother who do not even bother to investigate the truth and would dare to reject the Qur'aanic verses (??????????), because they are blindly following a peer, faqeer or wali who claims to have seen my beloved Prophet Muhammd (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in their dream.

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani1947 said:
The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers (PBUH), whenever he wants to, via Wahee (???) about Ghaib. Hence Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) would not know about Ghaib (??? ?????) unless Allah informs him (??? ???? ???? ???? ????).

Have you done research about Majority of Muslims if they believe that the knowledge of Hadhrat Mohammad (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam) was not given by Allah. Could you please provide references of other Muslim groups Scholars if they have ever denied that the knowledge of our beloved Prophet Mohammad (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam) was not based on the information from Allah?

The problem is that my Muslim brother have other very lethal wrong Islamic believe that Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is alive.

Do you know what has been the position of Ummah about this belief on academic level?

Pakistani1947

Knowledge Seeker said:
Pakistani1947 said:
The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers (PBUH), whenever he wants to, via Wahee (???) about Ghaib. Hence Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) would not know about Ghaib (??? ?????) unless Allah informs him (??? ???? ???? ???? ????).

Have you done research about Majority of Muslims if they believe that the knowledge of Hadhrat Mohammad (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam) was not given by Allah. Could you please provide references of other Muslim groups Scholars if they have ever denied that the knowledge of our beloved Prophet Mohammad (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam) was not based on the information from Allah?

The problem is that my Muslim brother have other very lethal wrong Islamic believe that Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is alive.

Do you know what has been the position of Ummah about this belief on academic level?

My dear brother knowledge seeker,

You are right my brother, majority of scholars of the Muslim world are agreed on the believe that only Allah informs his Messengers (PBUH), whenever he wants to, via Wahee (???) about Ghaib. Hence Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) would not know about Ghaib (??? ?????) unless Allah informs him (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). The reason to emphasis so much on this believe is to warn Muslim brother so that they do not fall into trap of people like Altaf Husain and Yousuf Kazab . So that they can understand if Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) was not given the power of unseen how can Altaf Husain or Yousuf Kazab can have that power. But Kazabs tricks here, instead of saying that they have the power of unseen they say that Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) came into their dream and told them about unseen. When somebody tries to correct them and say "Silsila of Wahi (??? ?? ?????) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????)". The Kazab would deny and say that Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is not dead but alive. Which is a wrong believe according to Qur'aan and Sunnah.

Following are the details of that occasion after the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ????) as mentioned in the Books of Ahadeeth:

When Muhammad died Muslims gathered in Al-Masjid al-Nabawi and there were suppressed sobs and sighs. Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) came from his house at As-Sunh (a village) on a horse where he had been with his new wife. He dismounted and entered the Prophet's Mosque, but did not speak to anyone until he entered upon 'Aa'isha (Razi Allah Talah Anhum). In Sunni accounts he went straight to Muhammad who was covered with Hibra cloth (a kind of Yemenite cloth). He then uncovered Muhammad's face and bowed over him and kissed him and wept, saying, Let my father and mother be sacrificed for you. By Allah, Allah will never cause you to die twice. As for the death which was written for you, has come upon you 'Umar (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) was making a sermon to the people saying, By Allah, he is not dead but has gone to his Lord as Musa ibn Imran went and remained hidden from his people for forty days. Musa returned after it was said that he had died. By Allah, the Messenger of Allah will come back and he will cut off the hands and legs of those who claim his death." [Tarikh ar-Rusul wa al-Muluk 9/ 184]
Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) arrived and said,
Sit down, O 'Umar!
But 'Umar (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) refused to sit down. So the people came to Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) and left Umar (Razi Allah Talah Anhum). Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) said,
To proceed, if anyone amongst you used to worship Muhammad , then Muhammad is dead, but if (anyone of) you used to worship Allah, then Allah is Alive and shall never die. Allah said
, "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Quraan 3.144)
It was as if the Muslims never knew of this Verse before Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) recited it and all the Muslims received it from him, and then every Muslim recited it. 'Umar (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) said,
By Allah, when I heard Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) reciting it, my legs could not support me and I fell down at the very moment of hearing him reciting it, declaring that the Prophet had died.
[Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 733, narrated by 'Aa'ishah, ibn 'Abbaas and az-Zuhri]

Click link below to see a video where Saleem Shehzad (MQM Leader) telling a stupid story about Altaf Husain's knowledge of unseen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_NctT-B ... r_embedded

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani1947 said:
Following are the details of that occasion after the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ????) as mentioned in the Books of Ahadeeth:

When Muhammad died Muslims gathered in Al-Masjid al-Nabawi and there were suppressed sobs and sighs. Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) came from his house at As-Sunh (a village) on a horse where he had been with his new wife. He dismounted and entered the Prophet's Mosque, but did not speak to anyone until he entered upon 'Aa'isha (Razi Allah Talah Anhum). In Sunni accounts he went straight to Muhammad who was covered with Hibra cloth (a kind of Yemenite cloth). He then uncovered Muhammad's face and bowed over him and kissed him and wept, saying, Let my father and mother be sacrificed for you. By Allah, Allah will never cause you to die twice. As for the death which was written for you, has come upon you 'Umar (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) was making a sermon to the people saying, By Allah, he is not dead but has gone to his Lord as Musa ibn Imran went and remained hidden from his people for forty days. Musa returned after it was said that he had died. By Allah, the Messenger of Allah will come back and he will cut off the hands and legs of those who claim his death." [Tarikh ar-Rusul wa al-Muluk 9/ 184]
Sit down, O 'Umar!
But 'Umar (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) refused to sit down. So the people came to Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) and left Umar (Razi Allah Talah Anhum). Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) said,
To proceed, if anyone amongst you used to worship Muhammad , then Muhammad is dead, but if (anyone of) you used to worship Allah, then Allah is Alive and shall never die. Allah said
, "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Quraan 3.144)
It was as if the Muslims never knew of this Verse before Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) recited it and all the Muslims received it from him, and then every Muslim recited it. 'Umar (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) said,
By Allah, when I heard Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) reciting it, my legs could not support me and I fell down at the very moment of hearing him reciting it, declaring that the Prophet had died.
[Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 733, narrated by 'Aa'ishah, ibn 'Abbaas and az-Zuhri]

Could you please inform us by giving reference that if Muslim Scholars have ever mentioned that Our beloved Prophet Mohammad (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam) never died??

Click link below to see a video where Saleem Shehzad (MQM Leader) telling a stupid story about Altaf Husain's knowledge of unseen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_NctT-B ... r_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Brother, Saleem Shahzad or Altaf Hussain are not Islamic scholars so do not blame other Muslim groups for wrong beliefs considering above example.

saynotwar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Many people say "This universe or kainat created for Rasool-Allah(pbuh)"
Is this true or authentic reference? i don't see any reference in quran and
Hadith related with this statement?Lets find the truth! but if i read the
Surah-Akhlas its very clear "ALLAH BE-NIAZ HAI"

gazoomartian

abdul karim said:
salam mera bhai ap (saw) ko ghaib ka iil hota tha lakin utna jitna Allah subhan a tala na un ko dia tha
if u think iam wrong u can ask from any muslim fiqh maullana and hell give u da answer with refrence from quran and hadith
w salam

very true abdul karim

but these guys will not understand because they do not wan to undestand. Lok at all the copy&paste. Not using their knowledge

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

gazoomartian

Pakistani1947 said:
May Allah give Hidayat to my Muslim brothers they dare to argue even though very clear verses from Qur'aan are quoted. (Aameen).

Unforetunately some of my Muslim brothers have very incorrect islamic believes.

I suppose you are most knowledgeable Muslim, others are total jahil and idiot [wall]

only you, you cronies, and maulvies HAVE THE correct islamic beliefs [anger]
how many id's are you using here mr. 1947?

Pakistani1947

Knowledge Seeker said:
Pakistani1947 said:

Sit down, O 'Umar!

Could you please inform us by giving reference that if Muslim Scholars have ever mentioned that Our beloved Prophet Mohammad (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam) never died??

My dear brother knowledge seeker,

Please read again, Hadeeth from Shahih al-Bukhai, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 733 above, which details the events after the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ????) within the Hadeeth Khalifa-e-Awal Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) recited the verses of Qur'aan, "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful."(Quraan 3.144).

Now watch this video showing Dr. Tahir ul Qadri's believe (from 03:45 min - 04:15 min):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLG7Zfw1Sl0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

saynotwar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Don't judge each others faith

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 4883

Narrated AbuHurayrah:

I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) say: There were two men among Banu Isra'il, who were striving for the same goal. One of them would commit sin and the other would strive to do his best in the world. The man who exerted himself in worship continued to see the other in sin.

He would say: Refrain from it. One day he found him in sin and said to him: Refrain from it.

He said: Leave me alone with my Lord. Have you been sent as a watchman over me? He said: I swear by Allah, Allah will not forgive you, nor will he admit you to Paradise. Then their souls were taken back (by Allah), and they met together with the Lord of the worlds.

He (Allah) said to this man who had striven hard in worship; Had you knowledge about Me or had you power over that which I had in My hand? He said to the man who sinned: Go and enter Paradise by My mercy. He said about the other: Take him to Hell.
AbuHurayrah said: By Him in Whose hand my soul is, he spoke a word by which this world and the next world of his were destroyed.