(Did we get Pakistan to see this day?) استاد نے اپنی ہی شاگردہ کی عزت لوٹ ل&#174

boota9211

Citizen
Re: (Did we get Pakistan to see this day?) استاد نے اپنی ہی شاگردہ کی عزت لوٹ ل&

This incident happened in toba tek singh, where some teacher of private college rapped student, when girls get this news they become lost their control and protested with extreme anger

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: (Did we get Pakistan to see this day?) استاد نے اپنی ہی شاگردہ کی عزت لوٹ ل&

Punish him accordingly and make him an example for other (hawas ke pujari) like him.

wmahmooood

Senator (1k+ posts)

Allah maaf kare.... yeh ham pe Allah ka azaab nahi he???

GraanG2

By the way I hope all these students come to PTI's Jalsa , they will be a good addition to the NOISE ISF make.

Warning : Use caution if you are using headphones with full volume.

boota9211

Citizen

By the way I hope all these students come to PTI's Jalsa , they will be a good addition to the NOISE ISF make.

Warning : Use caution if you are using headphones with full volume.

GraanG2 bhai hum tou new hain is forum per aap k experience sai he kuch seekhain gai.

Ik.Khattak

Senator (1k+ posts)

Khuda her orat ko aisay zulm se bachay. Boota bhai jeetay raho or hamain tobay ki khabrain detay raho.

GraanG2

GraanG2 bhai hum tou new hain is forum per aap k experience sai he kuch seekhain gai.

I was just trying to warn others cos the volume in the beginning was too high.Scared me to death cos I was using headphones.lolz

Ik.Khattak

Senator (1k+ posts)

hahahaha same happened to me lolzzzz. As soon as it started, i just thrown my headphone away.
I was just trying to warn others cos the volume in the beginning was too high.Scared me to death cos I was using headphones.lolz

basent

Senator (1k+ posts)

:astagh::astagh::astagh:

Researcher

MPA (400+ posts)

Respected @Boota9211, there are mentally sick and idiots in every profession of life. It has nothing to do with getting Pakistan and how we wanted it to be, it is only related to mentally sickness of that idiot. Such idiots will do such things whether they are in Pakistan, Hindustan, 'Englishtan' or Afghanistan under Taliban.

With due respect to hundred of thousands wonderful teachers out there.

OnlyPK

this is not a new story, during my school days (90's), I have seen such cases.

kNoWnAjNabi

Councller (250+ posts)

Shame on you .... what if say the same comment about your sister.......Think twice Knobhead before speaking

Last edited by a moderator:

Imranpak

They need anger management(bigsmile) Views need to be expressed in an effective manner lekin bachiyan hein parayshan hongi.

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)

Iss pay ab adami kia comment karray?!?! Allah in logo hadayet deh... the whole society failed!

استاد نے اپنے پیشے کا نام بدنام کر دیا

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Alas! ... ... nobody is there to look into the cause/effect relationship.

Sohraab

:astagh::astagh::astagh::astagh::astagh:

Humi

the poor girl has a very hard life ahead of her...I hope the teacher is brought to justice!

desicad

toba tek singh is in punjab state?.......