DIL KAY BEHLANAY KO GHALIB - MQM Obvious Fraud

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
a1jn1s.jpg
BHAEE AB CUMPOTER SAY JALEE TASVEERAY BANA KAR PORAY PK KO MUTASIR KARNA CHAHTAY HAIN

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: DIL KAY BEHLANAY KO GHALIB

keamari12 said:
a1jn1s.jpg
BHAEE AB CUMPOTER SAY JALEE TASVEERAY BANA KAR PORAY PK KO MUTASIR KARNA CHAHTAY HAIN

This technique was very popular in old days of the daily Jasarat in Karachi back in 1970s and 1980s. Now the same people using this technique against MQM.

How do I know this picture was issued by MQM? It may be from :lol: :lol: "KHALA KULSOOM KA KUNBA" :lol: :lol:

No authentication yet.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)

HOW DO I KNOW THAT AZEEM TARIQ KHALID BIN WALEED FAROOQ DADA NAEEM SHARI NADEEM MOTA AND MANY OTHERS WERE NOT KILLED BECAUSE THEY WERE BECOMING A THREAT TO BHAEE

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

keamari12 said:
HOW DO I KNOW THAT AZEEM TARIQ KHALID BIN WALEED FAROOQ DADA NAEEM SHARI NADEEM MOTA AND MANY OTHERS WERE NOT KILLED BECAUSE THEY WERE BECOMING A THREAT TO BHAEE

Yes, tell me how?

May be you don't know, I tell you how? These are all martyres of 1992 illegal operation started by Nawaz Sharif, continued by BB and backed by Jamat - e-Islami Mukhbaris.

History has proven now they were all political victims killed extra judicially.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)

O REALLY IF FOR A MINUTE IF IF IF SOMEBODY AGREE WITH IN CASE OF POLICE ENCOUNTERS BUT WHAT ABOUT AZEEM TARIQ KHALID BIN WALEED AND OTHERS BEFORE WEEK OR TWO POLICE CAPTURE SOME MILLITANTS FROM KHI ACCORDING TO MQM SO CALLED INTELLIGENCE WING THEY WERE PLANNING TO KILL LIAQAT ABAD TOWN NAZIM NOW Y THE INTELLIGENCE WING OF MQM IS QUITE ABOUT AZEEM TARIQ AND OTHERS WE LIVE IN KHI AND KNOW VERY WELL ABOUT THESE INTELLIGENCE WINGS Y THESE INTELLIGENCE WINGS EVEN SITTING IN THE GOVERMENT FROM 19 YEARS ARE NOT ABLE TO GET SOME CLUE ABOUT THESE MURDERS BECAUSE THESE MURDERS AND ALL THE 92 OPPERATION MURDERS WERE PLAN IN 90/GHQ UNDER BHAEES SUPERVISION

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

keamari12 said:
O REALLY IF FOR A MINUTE IF IF IF SOMEBODY AGREE WITH IN CASE OF POLICE ENCOUNTERS BUT WHAT ABOUT AZEEM TARIQ KHALID BIN WALEED AND OTHERS BEFORE WEEK OR TWO POLICE CAPTURE SOME MILLITANTS FROM KHI ACCORDING TO MQM SO CALLED INTELLIGENCE WING THEY WERE PLANNING TO KILL LIAQAT ABAD TOWN NAZIM NOW Y THE INTELLIGENCE WING OF MQM IS QUITE ABOUT AZEEM TARIQ AND OTHERS WE LIVE IN KHI AND KNOW VERY WELL ABOUT THESE INTELLIGENCE WINGS Y THESE INTELLIGENCE WINGS EVEN SITTING IN THE GOVERMENT FROM 19 YEARS ARE NOT ABLE TO GET SOME CLUE ABOUT THESE MURDERS BECAUSE THESE MURDERS AND ALL THE 92 OPPERATION MURDERS WERE PLAN IN 90/GHQ UNDER BHAEES SUPERVISION

Oh, really?
How do you know that?
Still inspired by "KHALA KULSUM KA KUNBA" :lol: :lol:

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)

THEN Y DNT U GO ASK THAT SO CALLED INTELLIGENCE WING WHO THEY KNEW THAT LIAQAT ABAD NAZIM QADRI WAS A TARGET BUT THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THEIR FOUNDER CHAIRMANS MURDER IT DNT CREATE A DOUBT BUT ITS UNDERSTOOD TO A PERSON WHO HAVE A TINY BIT A SENCE QADRI IM NOT SURE HE WAS TARGET OF MILLITANTS BUT I THINK HE HAVE SOME BHATTA PROBELAMS WITH BHAEE I THINK QADRI IS IN DANGER NOT BECAUSE OF MILLITANTS BUT BECAUSE OF BHAEE

maliksum

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Mr keamari 12,

Please change the title of this post to one that truly represent the wickedness of political parties and how they deceive us.

I saw these pictures in the press but never for a single moment it occurred to me that they were tampered to show that instead of hundred more than thousands people flocked to MQM election rally to listen to Mr Altaf Hussain.No political party has accepted this kind of manipulation and MQM is no different, but please MQM don't try to give excuses as this shows that you think people especially on these forums are stupid.I agree with author of this post that by stooping to these corrupt levels MQM has lost its credibility of being a party of HAQ, and it would be difficult to believe them in future.MQM has proved to be no different than all the other corrupt parties.

AMSX

Citizen

Its so sad ! to know about this.Forget the politicians and ask your self as a Muslim and Pakistani that - ARE WE ARE FOLLOWING ETHICS ?????????????

IS THE MEDIA FOLLOWING ETHICS ??????????

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
12 NOVEMBER IS NOT VERY FAR WHAT A STUPID IMMAGINATION I TELL U JURY KAY YAHA TUMHARAY KLASHENCOF WALAY MOJOOD NAHI JO TUM ELECTION JEET JAOO DILLI DOOR AST

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
keamari12 said:
12 NOVEMBER IS NOT VERY FAR WHAT A STUPID IMMAGINATION I TELL U JURY KAY YAHA TUMHARAY KLASHENCOF WALAY MOJOOD NAHI JO TUM ELECTION JEET JAOO DILLI DOOR AST

So what?

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
MQM Flop Rally GGGEEEYYY MQM

GGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ADOBE PHOTOSHOP

Election will be rigged same way MQM have rigged the photos

pic-17.jpg

news-70.gif

16.gif

AMSX

Citizen
http://www.haqeeqat.org/2009/09/01/majo ... recovered/

Jury I appreciate your stance but there is a problem ! Once false you cannot prove right despite everything.

Be cool minded and think as a Muslim & Pakistani and answer with logical reason and please be straight too.

1. I burn Pakistani flag and ask people to vote me.
2. I disown my identity (Pakistani) and goes for a British nationality pledging to loyalty to a queen & its kingdom?
3. I travel to our enemy (hindustan) on their land and speaks against Pakistan?
What we should then?

If still people love me then they too have lost faith and below ethical lines that are drawn by Islam.???

mehwish_ali

These are Muttahidah Haters who are propagating these FAKE Images to malign the MQM.

Shame upon them.

Here are few Images directly from the MQM Website and now prove they are fake

ah-publicmeeting051109-1.jpg

ah-publicmeeting051109-3.jpg

ah-publicmeeting051109-4.jpg

ah-publicmeeting051109-5.jpg

11240_170608417893_700352893_2978292_6881583_n.jpg

Shame on these MQM Haters who have gone beyond level of Humanity due to their blind hatred.

Re: MQM Flop Rally GGGEEEYYY MQM

its true mate this is the only way our altaf bhai can try to gather people. bitcharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mehwish_ali

AMSX said:
http://www.haqeeqat.org/2009/09/01/major-kaleem-major-nadeem-dar-gen-safdar-ali-and-brig-asif-haroon-confirm-jinnah-pur-maps-were-recovered/

Jury I appreciate your stance but there is a problem ! Once false you cannot prove right despite everything.

Be cool minded and think as a Muslim & Pakistani and answer with logical reason and please be straight too.

1. I burn Pakistani flag and ask people to vote me.
2. I disown my identity (Pakistani) and goes for a British nationality pledging to loyalty to a queen & its kingdom?
3. I travel to our enemy (hindustan) on their land and speaks against Pakistan?
What we should then?

If still people love me then they too have lost faith and below ethical lines that are drawn by Islam.???

Your questions have been answered many time on this Forum here.

Finally it were placed here at http://www.mqmpakistani.com . Go and refute these Arguments if you really need a serious discussion.

You must realise it is not possible to open up all these Questions one again in this Thread, as all these questions need their own separate threads

peace

Councller (250+ posts)

Jury and other MQM supporters any response to this or you are only good in allegations. :lol:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

"UMMAT" NEWSPAPER IS SAYING THAT ...
PICTURES PROVIDED TO NEWSPAPERS BY MQM WERE EDITED BY PHOTO SHOP.
IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT..........NEWSPAPER CAMERA MEN TAKE PICTURES ON THEIR OWN. WHEN THESE PICTURES ARE PASTED FOR NEWS PAPER PRINTING. THE PICTURES ARE TAKEN FROM DIFFERENT SECTIONS OF
"JALSA" AND ADDED TWO OR THREE PICTURES. DOUBLE IMAGES ARE POSSIBLE. SO PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO FIND CONSPIRACY IN EVERYTHING.