Do or die

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yesterday after a programme on ARY Pakistan Tonight by Fahad in which he pointed three huge problems of Pakistan population,education and justice.
Then hearing Hassan Nisar and Bukhari Sb (editor of an English paper) I started to think what is more important Pakistan or democracy.
Democracy is a treatment without surgery but it can be applied in early stage now our country needs a surgery.
I fully agree with Hassan Nisar that the only option we have is that a cruel general take charge and for the sake of our country kill all the politicians in
our national and provincial assemblies. Because Pakistan is more important than any system.
I am sure that if Pakistan Army will take over, this time never ever any citizen will demand democracy.
I beg Gen. Kiyani to take over and save our country.

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't agree.....this is not the right solution,Support Great IK to come him in power and Insha Allah everything will be alright in very short period of time,just need to utilize the God given resources in proper way

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't agree.....this is not the right solution,Support Great IK to come him in power and Insha Allah everything will be alright in very short period of time,just need to utilize the God given resources in proper way

Aamin suma aamin