Do you believe in Istikhara?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Istikhara does not exist in Deen of the Quran, but the man-made books written by Majosi narrators some 200+ years after the demise of Prophet Mohammad include a great deal of non-Quranic nonsense.

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
delete this comment ASAP
because if it starts, you will be in real trouble ,..dnt underestimate their powerr.......you may think you are annonymous behind that keyboard
me to ground reality bta raha hon. jis tara awam par badtareen crack down kiya gaya hai.. yeh to koyi dushman fouj hi kr sakti hai. har cheez ki ek limit hoti hai. aj nhi to kal..dunia ki kahin mulko me awam ne zalim riasat ke khilaf baghawat ki hai. or mere Lun par char jaye yeh duffers 🤣

Termitenator

Senator (1k+ posts)
me to ground reality bta raha hon. jis tara awam par badtareen crack down kiya gaya hai.. yeh to koyi dushman fouj hi kr sakti hai. har cheez ki ek limit hoti hai. aj nhi to kal..dunia ki kahin mulko me awam ne zalim riasat ke khilaf baghawat ki hai. or mere Lun par char jaye yeh duffers 🤣

teri marzi cheetay

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
teri marzi cheetay
Allah ka hokom hai ke zalim ka hath taqat se roko, ager is ki taqat nhi rakte to zaban se roko or ager is ki bi taqat nhi rakte to phir dil me is ko bora jano or yeh iman ki sab se kamzor halat hoti hai. ab yeh murda qoum kab ott kari hogi, yeh asal sawal hai 😂

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Think & reflect!
Assuming Istikhara is successful, you have a dream in which Allah guides you to marry the woman you would like to wed. What if you broke up after a few years? Should we hold Allah accountable for this?

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Think & reflect!
Assuming Istikhara is successful, you have a dream in which Allah guides you to marry the woman you would like to wed. What if you broke up after a few years? Should we hold Allah accountable for this?
what if unlike patwaris, i never had to have that dream that you speak of?