Do You Find Any Connection in...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Few days prior to the Eid Miladun-Nabi, MQM party deputised quiet a few students in Faisal-abad.

Then soon after, the desecration of the mosque, and burning of the police station happened one very birth day of our Aqa (s.a.w.)

Does any body see any connection here or is it a sheer coincidence?

If my dates are out of whack, please let me know. I shall blank out the post. In this case my appologies to the MQM members/supporters.

Thanks

gazoomartian

imrankhan0 said:
oye yaar koi khuda khufi karoo, pakistan ke is hisay me (and karachi as well) shia sunni fasadat koi nayee baat nahin hain, kiya jhang me jo pichlay 20 salon se ho raha hay woh bhi MQM ne kar waya, jo kamra, haripur me shia sunni fasadat howe woh bhi MQM thi, yaar aap loog kahan se link bana de te hain.

you didnt answer my question. But thanks anyway

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
Few days prior to the Eid Miladun-Nabi, MQM party deputised quiet a few students in Faisal-abad.

Then soon after, the desecration of the mosque, and burning of the police station happened one very birth day of our Aqa (s.a.w.)

If my dates are out of whack, please let me know. I shall blank out the post. In this case my appologies to the MQM members/supporters.

Thanks
Connection?????

:roll: :roll: :?

??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???????
Just kidding :)

gazoomartian

butshikan said:
gazoomartian said:

Thanks
Connection?????

:roll: :roll: :?

??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???????
Just kidding :)

By golly, thats the smartest idea. help me get that will you please brother.

then you and I together will shikan all the buts LOL