Do You Know This Man?

S

Siasati

DO YOU KNOW HIM ?

cace1c0158b848e0c05ebc321d63def6.jpg

Name : President Gen. Asif Ali Zardari

Education : Intermediate from Cadet College Petaro.

Training: 11 years in Pakistani Jails (my Kakul).

Core : 110% Corruption Core.

Objective: Civil Martial Law Imposition.

Speciality: Fooling Pakistani Nation , breaking promises , non serious attitude , getting loan from every possible places in the world, touring the whole world to get maximum money to fill his accounts and poor nation has to return all this money (loan)with a lot of interest, cracking silly jokes .

Best Friends : Altaf Bhai , Fazal ur Rehman, Salman Taseer

Maritial Status: Widower by Choice .

Assests: Pakistan.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Silly Bugger . Forgot to mentioned Reserved assets, The mentally incompetent certificates from the Medical Institutions of England..

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
u should not mock ur president like that other wise u got 14 years prison waiting for u dude lol [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

S

Siasati

Saladin A said:
I wish that Asif Ali Zardari was born in India and not in Pakistan. They deserve him not us.

He is so bad, I wouldn't even want him for our enemies

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
sound like u r so close to [zardari] if not then how do u know about him deeply. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
any way very nice topic and detail 4 sharing to all.thanks a lot. [pk flag]

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks all brothers. I would love to ask you please make this carton a proper topic on this and and everyone should pas remarks on him.
I love true.
Everone should be expose.
By the way tnanks for sharing Mr.siasati

crushindia

My dear countrymen,this man deserve more than this,nobody in this country realises including writers,anchor persons,
and good politicians(which are rare) even our security agencies and nobel Army chief that this coward and Tirent person is big security threat for pakistan......people of pakistan especially the youth must come forward to save pakistan from these trators,,,, they can do any thing for the money...........please wakeup and throw these (mir jaeffers amd mir sadiqs) out of the government and finally from the country. BETTER HANG THEM ALL BLOOD SUCKERS
IN THE PUBLIK.

Hindu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Saladin A said:
I wish that Asif Ali Zardari was born in India and not in Pakistan. They deserve him not us.

He is the product of a pakistan. and there are thousands more like him........It may hurt ...but it is true ....so accept it and live with it..... :lol:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ hindu

-Quit being an imbecile and letting out your irrational insinuations :oops: You again embark on something so trivial but yet so hard for you to understand :oops:

--Everybody in the world is given a choice,and use of that choice depends on that person only, with ofcourse Knowledge of that choice already known by Allah (SWT).. :ugeek:

--Are you really that confused about such a concept ? :roll: or simply playi'n dumb :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S--I guess some misunderstood my stance...it was meant to clear misconception of those who would deliberately and foolishly insinuate that all bad is happening because of Allah (God forbid)..

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ 1857

--I dislike wrong insinuations along with deliberate idiocies :roll: ..Suck kinda ridiculous statements reflect the low intellect with which one's trying to operate and proceed,your assumption regarding me is funny and not true 8-) ..

pak hi pak

Citizen
Salam taul Bhai
these indians are making fool out of you. you are also keeping on replaying them foolish way
you are showing them how impatience we are...

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--Infact they are projecting their pea sized and illogical concepts for everyone here to see and observe how low and twisted their basic concepts are :) ..Truth will not change but in the process of hiding from it by these indians,we'll get to see a lot morons like them :lol: :lol:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ hindu

--You need to use a formula understood by other person...As for your irrational and obnoxious take,,the guy simply expressed his thoughts nothing more :roll:...

--Your take on this thing itself is flawed :roll: as there are lot of bad things happening and there are persons who get to ranks they do not deserve at all but some malicious agenda push them toward it ..Whatever bad happens in any society is because of wrong doings of that society..Regarding zardari ,i bet everyone can see views about him :x

--As far as Truth goes i'd urge you to open up,learn and accept it by always Analyzing it critically :D :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note--I guess some misunderstood my stance...it was meant to clear misconception of those who would deliberately and foolishly insinuate that all bad is happening because of Allah (God forbid)..

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hindu said:
Saladin A said:

He is the product of a pakistan. and there are thousands more like him........It may hurt ...but it is true ....so accept it and live with it..... :lol:

I remember a urine drinking leader of your nation. Do I say that there are thousand like him in india???