Do you support "Amen Ki Ashaa" with India? Knowing facts: India's involment in Baluchistan, Wazirist

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is not covered anymore from Pakistani's which countries were behind Anarchy spreading in Baluchistan, Bombers Financing in Waziristan and working against Pakistan's interests in Afghanistan.

But on other hand the Gov. efforts to establish "Amen ki Ashaa" Process.

What do you thing who is behind this Amen ki Asha Process?? Do they want to protect India?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_185840998105565&ap=1
If you don't like "Amen ki Ashaa" then don't support it.

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
We want to stay in peace with our neighbors, but this is not the way they adopted ,they are trying to show that we are same nation, but in fact we are totally different nation and people with different mind of thinking,people,thats what been said by our elders sir syed ahmed khan,allama iqbal,muhammad ali jinnah etc.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
insaf ki kuch ummeed nahi hum ko hindi bad zaaton se
kia aman ki batain ki jayain inn laaton aur munaaton se
bharat wo bhoot hay laton ka, manay ga na baat jo baaton se

saudiking

Voter (50+ posts)
Any efforts to spread peace should always be welcome. Peace and prosperity is always better than war and animosity. There is no proof of Indian involvement in these places. If there is, you should come forward and share the evidences with the world to name and shame India. I don't remember any group of Hindus travelling to Karachi to kill Muslims or to bomb any part of Pakistan.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I used word countries, India is not single country involved in spreading Anarchy in Pakistan. I bet most of people know here the name of other countries and the user Saudiking might too. Amen ki Ashaa is process with India that is why i mentioned particularly. Fact is that we know, who is behind it, only time is matter when these proofs come out and also consequences. Unfortunitly our current regim is not able to bring those proofs in front of world. This is our weakness that i count. That doesn't mean that there is no proof. I said only time is matter. Our Youth thinks different. We want Piece but can not see others killing our people.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aman is the only way ahead. India and Pakistan both support each other's liberation movements. India is definately involved in Balochistan and FATA and else where. Pakistan is involved in Kashmir for sure. Maoist get money and logistics from Pakistan also.
I think we should get rid of the mentality that if its hindu it must be bad and evil and if its muslim, its going to be saint. A hindu could be good and muslim could be bad and vice versa. So Paksitan and India should live with peace and harmony. Good luck Aman ki Ashaa.

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
قطعا نہیں ، بلکل بھی نہیں ، بنیا زرہ برابر بھی اعتبار کے لائق نہیں ہے- میری نظر میں یہ صرف اور صرف "جلن کی بھاشا ہے"- کشمیر کے مسئلہ پر بھی کبھی بھارت سنجیدہ نہیں ہو گا بلکہ جن لوگوں کی معلومات میں کارگل کی موھم جوئی (آپریشن کوہ پیما ) کا اصل پس منظر ہے اور جو اس آپریشن کے بارے میں حقائق جانتے ہیں انکو یہ بات بھی اچھی طرح معلوم ہے کے یہ ایک آخری موقع تھا کشمیر حاصل کرنے کا جسکو منافق وطن فروش نواز شریف نے امریکا کے آگے گھٹنے ٹیک کر گنوا دیا افسوس---اب اسکے بعد جو ایک "فائنل راونڈ" ہو گا بھارت کے ساتھ وہ اس امن کی آشا پہ نہیں ہوگا بلکہ وہ ایک "فل نیوکلر وار" ہو گی---

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Agar kisi ku Lagta hai k Hindustan k loog humsay Bohat achi tarhan paish atay hain tu mai un ko yeh Maswara dunga k woh Aik baar Dubai zaroor jain wahan pay agar unki Job mai supervisor Hindu nikal aai tu us ka ATTITUDE hi kafi huga k Kitna KHAR khatay hain Hindu Pakistaniyun say......Yahan tak k Indians Dubai mai jab Pakistan India k Match mai Pakistan Haarta hai tu Pakistaniyun k Gharoon mai Mithai Bant tay hain Pakistaniyun ko JALANAY k liye......Indian Hindu Pakistan say ITNAY JELOUS hain k appki soch hai.....Jab tak unka Attitude change nahi hota Amn mushkil hai......

PkRevolution

Aman is the only way ahead. India and Pakistan both support each other's liberation movements. India is definately involved in Balochistan and FATA and else where. Pakistan is involved in Kashmir for sure. Maoist get money and logistics from Pakistan also.
I think we should get rid of the mentality that if its hindu it must be bad and evil and if its muslim, its going to be saint. A hindu could be good and muslim could be bad and vice versa. So Paksitan and India should live with peace and harmony. Good luck Aman ki Ashaa.

Please do not compare Kashmir struggle with Indians Anarchy efforts in Pakistan. India has occupied Kashmir and around 700000 Indian soldiers are involved in human rights violation in Kashmir.

Imranpak

Both RAW and ISI are involved in Pak and India so no one can point the fingure at the other. As for Aman ki Asha considering the population of both nations it's supported by very few people, mostly those who have contacts or family across the border.

It is my belief that there will be a final war with India after which only one will remain standing because all options of peace have been exhausted.

Maryam.

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This whole 'Aman Ki Asha' sounds great on GEO or in other words in an idealistic world. It's simply not possible if looked at realistically. We are just too different and their attempt to try to make us look the same is an utter failure. It's been a year now and what has this achieved? Nothing. We all want peace with our neighbours as well, but its simply not achievable with India's current attitude towards Pakistan. Making films and songs isn't going to help much in the long term unless India makes some changes to its political stance regarding Pakistan. Just can't stand people saying we need better relations with India etc etc and we should do all that we can to achieve that. I want to be at peace with India as well, but I would not like Pakistan to be making all the compromises. I want a mutual relationship as its not going to solve anything if the peace talk is one-sided.