Does Namaz Prevent Obscenity and Wrongdoing?

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اگر نماز کو پوری یکسوئی سے اور خلوص نیت سے اللہ کو حاصر ناظر جان کے پڑھا جائے تو نماز ہر برائی سے روک دیتی ہے اور اگر نماز فرض سے جان چھڑانے کے لئے پڑھی جائے تو پھر یہ صرف زمین پر ٹکریں مارنے والی بات ہے اس کا کوئی فائدہ نہیں

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
اگر نماز کو پوری یکسوئی سے اور خلوص نیت سے اللہ کو حاصر ناظر جان کے پڑھا جائے تو نماز ہر برائی سے روک دیتی ہے اور اگر نماز فرض سے جان چھڑانے کے لئے پڑھی جائے تو پھر یہ صرف زمین پر ٹکریں مارنے والی بات ہے اس کا کوئی فائدہ نہیں
There is only one thing that hurts my brain - Calculus !
yea patwario ky cousins hain yea bhe zahni ghulam hi hain ,

Quran 4:59 ais aayat pr ghoor kr lain to Hadith ka inkaar na karain, yea qadyanio ki tarhan Quran ka tarjuma apnay hisab say apnay comfortzone ko daykhtay huay bana kr paish krty hain

اے لوگو جو ایمان لائے ہو، اطاعت کرو اللہ کی اور اطاعت کرو رسول کی اور اُن لوگوں کی جو تم میں سے صاحبِ امر ہوں، پھر اگر تمہارے درمیان کسی معاملہ میں نزاع ہوجائے تو اسے اللہ اور رسُول کی طرف پھیردو1 اگر تم واقعی اللہ اور روزِ آخر پر ایمان رکھتے ہو۔ یہی ایک صحیح طریقِ کار ہے اور انجام کے اعتبار سے بھی بہتر ہے۔2
جو کتاب تیری طرف وحی کی گئی ہے اسے پڑھا کرو اور نماز کے پابند رہو بے شک نماز بے حیائی اوربری بات سے روکتی ہے اور الله کی یاد بہت بڑی چیز ہے اور الله جانتا ہے جو تم کرتے ہو

Jab Allah ney keh diya ko Namaz Behayai aur Burai say rookti hai, to phir rokti hai. is mein kisi bhi qism ka zarrah barabar bhi shakk nahi hona chahiay.
Ab Namaaz parhne wala agar in kamon say nahi rukta to is ka matlab huaa ki wo namaaz parh hi nahi raha.

" jo main sar ba sajdah huaa kabhi to zameen say aanay lagi sadaa....
Tera dill to hai sanam aashna, tujhe keya miley ga namaaz mein."
I was about to say the same 👍
There were munafiqeen during Prophet's PBUH time who were praying along with sahaaba RA and under the Imamat of Nabi Kareem PBUH...
People forget that 2 things make human being proper Muslim
1. Aqeeda
2. Emaan
We pakistani just have Aqeeda becuz we born in a Muslim family.
And Emaan ....?? Not everyone.
The oh so beloved namaz, the answer to everything, the key to heaven, the most important article of Islam, so much so that right from the grave till you are brought in front of All AL Mighty Allah that it will be the first thing you will be asked on, so much so your entry into the afterlife depends on it.

But (nauzubilah) Allah forgets to tells how to perform this most important article of faith, not only how to perform it, but how many times in a day. Even when Allah tells us that Quran is a clear book full of details, yet seems to be missing the very details! How can this be? Indeed a very troublesome preposition.

But no so much for the traditional Muslim, you see according whom, even though God says his book is complete and fully detailed the hadith, the so called sayings associated to the Prophet ( the one that the Prophet shunned and Sahaba burnt ) is what actually explains the Quran and in detail.

But here in lies another problem! In the 61 collections ( some collections having up to 9 volumes ) of Sunni Hadith and 42 collection of Shia hadith, Total of 103 collections, literally will millions of hadith narrated by 1000s of narrators among them. YET you cannot find one single hadith, not one that teaches us from the making intention of Fajr Salah till Salam of Isha and all the steps in between.

So what is this namaz that everyone insists on that needs to be prayed 5 times a day and every time in a certain sequence, where does it comes from? When its neither in the Quran or the Hadith. Or is it something that over the centuries people have made up on their own, without having any real basis in the deen?

Now I know not a single response will even try to address this question, rather most likely the usual emotional name calling, labeling, false allegations, outright lies, some outright intellectual deceit by pretending this is too beneath them and not challenging enough. All of this is alright.

My aim here is only to light that no matter how matter how small spark in your brain so in moments of solitude to ponder on this question, where did this namaz come from, when its neither in the Quran or Hadith? And what legitimacy does this have then, have I been just following blindly something that does not exists just because I was told to do so????

Captain Safdar

The oh so beloved namaz, the answer to everything, the key to heaven, the most important article of Islam, so much so that right from the grave till you are brought in front of All AL Mighty Allah that it will be the first thing you will be asked on, so much so your entry into the afterlife depends on it.

But (nauzubilah) Allah forgets to tells how to perform this most important article of faith, not only how to perform it, but how many times in a day. Even when Allah tells us that Quran is a clear book full of details, yet seems to be missing the very details! How can this be? Indeed a very troublesome preposition.

But no so much for the traditional Muslim, you see according whom, even though God says his book is complete and fully detailed the hadith, the so called sayings associated to the Prophet ( the one that the Prophet shunned and Sahaba burnt ) is what actually explains the Quran and in detail.

But here in lies another problem! In the 61 collections ( some collections having up to 9 volumes ) of Sunni Hadith and 42 collection of Shia hadith, Total of 103 collections, literally will millions of hadith narrated by 1000s of narrators among them. YET you cannot find one single hadith, not one that teaches us from the making intention of Fajr Salah till Salam of Isha and all the steps in between.

So what is this namaz that everyone insists on that needs to be prayed 5 times a day and every time in a certain sequence, where does it comes from? When its neither in the Quran or the Hadith. Or is it something that over the centuries people have made up on their own, without having any real basis in the deen?

Now I know not a single response will even try to address this question, rather most likely the usual emotional name calling, labeling, false allegations, outright lies, some outright intellectual deceit by pretending this is too beneath them and not challenging enough. All of this is alright.

My aim here is only to light that no matter how matter how small spark in your brain so in moments of solitude to ponder on this question, where did this namaz come from, when its neither in the Quran or Hadith? And what legitimacy does this have then, have I been just following blindly something that does not exists just because I was told to do so????
These are Hadeeths about 5 times prayer...
Im at not at home yet, will find you more about how to to pray from Hadeeths.

Abu Dawood (1420) and an-Nasaa’i (461) narrated that ‘Ubaadah ibn as-Saamit (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: “There are five prayers that Allah has prescribed for His slaves. Whoever comes with them, not having missed any of them out of recognition of their importance, has a promise from Allah that He will admit him to Paradise. Whoever does not come with them does not have a promise from Allah; if He wills He will punish him, and if He wills He will admit him to Paradise.”

It was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Another version was also narrated by Abu Dawood (425) and by Ahmad (22704), from ‘Ubaadah: “There are five prayers that Allah, may He be exalted, has enjoined. Whoever does wudoo’ properly for them, prays them on time, and bows and prostrates properly and prays with proper focus of mind and humility (khushoo‘) will have a promise from Allah that He will forgive him. Whoever does not do that will not have a promise from Allah; if He wills He will forgive him, and if He wills He will punish him.”

It was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood. It was also classed as saheeh by the commentators on al-Musnad.

With regard to the hadith of ‘Aa’ishah:

At-Tabaraani narrated in al-Awsat (4012) via ‘Abdullah ibn Abi Roomaan al-Iskandaraani, who said: ‘Eesaa ibn Waaqid told us, from Muhammad ibn ‘Amr al-Laythi, from Abu Salamah, from Abu Hurayrah, from the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) who said: “Whoever does not pray Witr has not prayed.” News of that reached ‘Aa’ishah, and she said: Who heard this from Abu’l-Qaasim (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)? By Allah, it was not so long ago, and I have not forgotten; rather Abu’l-Qaasim (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever comes with five daily prayers on the Day of Resurrection, having maintained wudoo’ for them, prayed them on time, and bowed and prostrated properly, without omitting anything from them, will come when he has a promise from Allah that He will not punish him. But whoever comes having omitted anything from them will have no promise from Allah; if He wills He will have mercy on him, and if He wills He will punish him.”

At-Tabaraani said, after quoting this report:

No one narrated it from Muhammad except ‘Eesaa, and ‘Abdullah was the only one who narrated it from them.

Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

I say: He is al-Ma‘aafiri. adh-Dhahabi said: He was regarded as da‘eef by more than one scholar; he narrated a false hadith.

I say: I think that he is referring to this hadith, because it is obviously false. Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar said: ad-Daaraqutni classed him as waahin (flimsy). Ibn Yoonus said: He is da‘eef (weak) in hadith, and narrated munkar (odd) reports.

I say: I have not found any biography for his shaykh, ‘Eesaa ibn Waaqid. al-Haythami noted the same fault with this hadith in Majma‘ az-Zawaa’id (1/293).

End quote from Silsilat al-Ahaadeeth ad-Da‘eefah (11/371).

What is munkar (odd) in this hadith is the words “Whoever does not pray Witr has not prayed.”

As for the rest of the hadith, there are corroborating reports to support it, as we have seen with the hadith of ‘Ubaadah.

It is also supported by the report narrated by Ahmad (18345) from Hanzalah al-Kaatib, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: “Whoever regularly offers the five daily prayers, with their bowing, prostration and wudoo’, offering them on time, and realises that they are truly prescribed by Allah, will enter Paradise” or “Paradise will be his due.”

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
These are Hadeeths about 5 times prayer...
Im at not at home yet, will find you more about how to to pray from Hadeeths.

Abu Dawood (1420) and an-Nasaa’i (461) narrated that ‘Ubaadah ibn as-Saamit (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: “There are five prayers that Allah has prescribed for His slaves. Whoever comes with them, not having missed any of them out of recognition of their importance, has a promise from Allah that He will admit him to Paradise. Whoever does not come with them does not have a promise from Allah; if He wills He will punish him, and if He wills He will admit him to Paradise.”

It was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Another version was also narrated by Abu Dawood (425) and by Ahmad (22704), from ‘Ubaadah: “There are five prayers that Allah, may He be exalted, has enjoined. Whoever does wudoo’ properly for them, prays them on time, and bows and prostrates properly and prays with proper focus of mind and humility (khushoo‘) will have a promise from Allah that He will forgive him. Whoever does not do that will not have a promise from Allah; if He wills He will forgive him, and if He wills He will punish him.”

It was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood. It was also classed as saheeh by the commentators on al-Musnad.

With regard to the hadith of ‘Aa’ishah:

At-Tabaraani narrated in al-Awsat (4012) via ‘Abdullah ibn Abi Roomaan al-Iskandaraani, who said: ‘Eesaa ibn Waaqid told us, from Muhammad ibn ‘Amr al-Laythi, from Abu Salamah, from Abu Hurayrah, from the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) who said: “Whoever does not pray Witr has not prayed.” News of that reached ‘Aa’ishah, and she said: Who heard this from Abu’l-Qaasim (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)? By Allah, it was not so long ago, and I have not forgotten; rather Abu’l-Qaasim (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever comes with five daily prayers on the Day of Resurrection, having maintained wudoo’ for them, prayed them on time, and bowed and prostrated properly, without omitting anything from them, will come when he has a promise from Allah that He will not punish him. But whoever comes having omitted anything from them will have no promise from Allah; if He wills He will have mercy on him, and if He wills He will punish him.”

No one narrated it from Muhammad except ‘Eesaa, and ‘Abdullah was the only one who narrated it from them.

I say: He is al-Ma‘aafiri. adh-Dhahabi said: He was regarded as da‘eef by more than one scholar; he narrated a false hadith.

I say: I think that he is referring to this hadith, because it is obviously false. Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar said: ad-Daaraqutni classed him as waahin (flimsy). Ibn Yoonus said: He is da‘eef (weak) in hadith, and narrated munkar (odd) reports.

I say: I have not found any biography for his shaykh, ‘Eesaa ibn Waaqid. al-Haythami noted the same fault with this hadith in Majma‘ az-Zawaa’id (1/293).

What is munkar (odd) in this hadith is the words “Whoever does not pray Witr has not prayed.”

As for the rest of the hadith, there are corroborating reports to support it, as we have seen with the hadith of ‘Ubaadah.

It is also supported by the report narrated by Ahmad (18345) from Hanzalah al-Kaatib, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: “Whoever regularly offers the five daily prayers, with their bowing, prostration and wudoo’, offering them on time, and realises that they are truly prescribed by Allah, will enter Paradise” or “Paradise will be his due.”
If the so-called "Namaz" is so important, then why did Allah not give the details of it?
How come in the Quran there is a detail of inheritance law down to fractions but no detail of the Namaz?
What I have read is that there are no mentions of # of Rakat in each Namaz, neither in Bokhari nor in Muslim.
The so-called Durood Ibrahimi is not associated with Namaz either.

If all the narrators were Muslims, then how come the complete method of Namaz was not narrated in one single Hadith? Why in bits & pieces through different narrators?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

And that is you typical problem with hadith right there, fulan shaikh says this is saheeh, dhimkan shaikh says not his is daeef, Shaykh fulana says its fabricated. Through out time till today there has been 0 consensus on which hadith are sahih, hassan, dhaeef and mawduh. Then another shaykh like Al Bani comes and declares most hadith fabricated, dimisses all the schools of madhabs and gives out a lot of rulings that go against traditional Islam. Tomorrow another Shaykh will come and declare every hadith sahih.

Not even to start with the sectarianism of it all, deobandi moulvi declares fulan fulan hadith fabricated, Brelivi moulvi declares fulan fulan hadith sahih. Sunni as a whole reject all shia hadith and vice versa.

And yet another problem is majority above 90% if I remember correctly hadith are Khabar e wahid, as in one person heard or one person was told about XYZ. If it were important part of the deen and from Allah it was the messengers duty to announce it publicly and made sure it reached everyone possible, not tell one person or a few in a private gathering.

Not even getting started on the authencity of the so called sahih sitta accordding to the muhaditseen themselves. Let alone the shady of the history of hadith in the first place.

SOOOO to a logical thinking person, it makes no sense to follow something no one can agree on as to what is true and what is fabricated as a whole, different sects dont believe in each others versions, is filled with contradiction, blasphemy and outright lies and fairytales, has a very shady history, every other day some shaykh comes and makes new rules and regulations and dismisses a certain part of it and accept previously dismissed parts, the method it was supposedly preserved and verified, so to make it a part of deen and to follow strictly doesn't seem like a wise move at all.

taban

اوہ یار تم نے پھر مجھے قوٹ کر دیا ہے نہ کر بھراوا

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It is mind-boggling that if you believe in the Quran alone (the only Book authorized by Allah), they will label you as Kafir, Murtid, Qadiani, Pervaizi, etc.

Rambler

Get regular exercise and eat good quality meat and green vegetables. Do not stress yourself too much. Everything will be just fine.