Dollar, GDP, Remittance, Imports, OIL, Default. Pakistanis.

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mehr jee Hoor koi haal hai tay daso yar

I can give you timeline from 2033 to 2047.... it will start from India claiming GB for its connectivity with central Asia ( china will not interfere ) then Balochistan and Sindhu Desh will take their piece of pie and then KP...
all you will have will be Punjab, you can call it punabustan, FPakistan whatever...

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I can give you timeline from 2033 to 2047.... it will start from India claiming GB for its connectivity with central Asia ( china will not interfere ) then Balochistan and Sindhu Desh will take their piece of pie and then KP...
all you will have will be Punjab, you can call it punabustan, FPakistan whatever...
nawaz sharif punjab ko indian punjab me zam kr denge

Wake Up Pakistan

nahee your timeline is not correct.

Either Army will go back to barrack and Pakistan will be in safe hands

or in 1-2 years General Yahya and his chorines will destroy this country

within 2-3 years pakistan will no more.

USA and china wont let India occupy at any part of Pakistan

It wil be self independent states 2-3

Wake Up Pakistan

یہ یوتھیے مجوسی اور ان کا لعنتی دیوتا رج کے ذلیل ہو رھے ہیں - ان بیچاروں کے دکھ درد اب سر سے گزرتا ہوا بواسیر کی شکل میں دوسری طرف سے نکل رہا ہے -- اور اس کی دوائی بھی کوئی نہیں
☹️☹️☹️
Nawazz Gaanday walee medicine chahiya hamai

😁😁😁😁😁

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
nahee your timeline is not correct.

Either Army will go back to barrack and Pakistan will be in safe hands

or in 1-2 years General Yahya and his chorines will destroy this country

within 2-3 years pakistan will no more.

USA and china wont let India occupy at any part of Pakistan

It wil be self independent states 2-3

agree with everything but timeline is not correct.... in real life things happen real slow.... right now to subdue Pakistan the biggest problem is its Nukes....

They needed to completely destroy the Pak economy... our leaders will give the idea that even USSR could not survive with all those nukes, so give up Nukes for the economy, and India would be a friend...

we will give up nukes for the economy. India does not want us. they only want GB to get land connection with central Asia & Europe. a new trade route.

TO defeat a nation you have to create a loser mindset in the nation... it will take some time... we have lot of fight in us.... but currently they are winning....

Wake Up Pakistan

agree with everything but timeline is not correct.... in real life things happen real slow.... right now to subdue Pakistan the biggest problem is its Nukes....

They needed to completely destroy the Pak economy... our leaders will give the idea that even USSR could not survive with all those nukes, so give up Nukes for the economy, and India would be a friend...

we will give up nukes for the economy. India does not want us. they only want GB to get land connection with central Asia & Europe. a new trade route.

TO defeat a nation you have to create a loser mindset in the nation... it will take some time... we have lot of fight in us.... but currently they are winning....
but 10 years time is too much i dont see pakistan will survive by that time

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
but 10 years time is too much i dont see pakistan will survive by that time
i can guarantee. if ik doesn't work out then its a long painful death.... I know everyone wishes quick death but its not.... Bengal did not happen in 71... it took 24 years to get to that point....

just see how we were programmed into thinking begalis as sub humans....

a lot of programming needs to go into the nation to collectively get rid of the idea of Pakistan from their mind...

after 10 years the time will come when you and me will discuss. its not a problem if Pakistan disintegrates, maybe like that things will get better... programming.

Wake Up Pakistan

i can guarantee. if ik doesn't work out then its a long painful death.... I know everyone wishes quick death but its not.... Bengal did not happen in 71... it took 24 years to get to that point....

just see how we were programmed into thinking begalis as sub humans....

a lot of programming needs to go into the nation to collectively get rid of the idea of Pakistan from their mind...

after 10 years the time will come when you and me will discuss. its not a problem if Pakistan disintegrates, maybe like that things will get better... programming.
Yeah but Pakistan Destruction series started right after 1971. then its getting worsen at times of Musharraf. now rebirth of General Ayub (Bajwa) and General Yahya (Mistry) its end is near.

It appears to me Mistry keen to impose martial law. then another 2-3 years things will be uncontrollable

Anyway lets see.