Dont tell my mother that I am in Pakistan- a shame

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB5ZDg4OEtE&feature=related[/video]

Guys this is such a shame for us. In our own country and in our own city people are drinking and girls are kissing this piece of ass Begum Nawazish and we do not budge. Spread the message that we want to eradicate these ill minded and corrput people from our society that are turning our city into a brothel.

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What the hell! Its due to these mofos that the wrath of Allah is on us. We must get rid of these mofos. But the question is what can we do. We can raise awareness but these people are all over the electronic media so they won't let any voice of dissent to be heard. What else can we do to stop these acts of Kufr. Allah has commended us to command the good and forbid the evil. Its time that we prove that we are loyal to the almighty.

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
fuck them this ali nawazish
n so called kutta liberal.........n other bitches

can any one pass on this recording to any honest n good pakistani anchor or talk show..........PLz

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
At least we can raise awareness and that is the intent of my post. Spread the video. This will at least make sure these people can not openly perform these disgusting things.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well isolated underground clubs do exist but it doesn't indicate that it's out of control, I am amazed why dubbing was in Hindu what are Indians trying to prove? you can't eliminate all soical evils. It has to be stopped as it's root cause of all social evils and against cultural and religious teachings.

taggtow

This is not a new thing. Its always been there who moves around with wades of cash in their wallet and think the whole world is their oyster.
Now the so called middle class is climbing up the ladder and taking a peep into their venue. This is a class war.

shoro

lol ... It's funny - what makes this stupid Ms Nawazish think that she could get away by flaunting her views over National Geography. Perhap. We all know that these things happen in Pakistan - but talking about gay rights n stuff ... opppsy .. man I think she is now bored doing her begum nawazish stunt and thinking of confronting the real stunt with talibans :P