Dr Asrar's Opinion about Zaid Hamid

S

shagi

Please stop bashing Zaid Hamid. He is a mujahid. Just shame on them who try to spoil his image. I am clear that ZH is nothing to do with this mullah leader's murder. May Allah grant him janah. I heard Imran Khan saying that Taliban killed him to create anarki. ZH is trying to awaken the Pakistan and every other nation is trying to split it. U dont see the hands of RAW , CIA, RUSSIANS , JEWS, THEY ARE ALL AGAINST PAKISTAN.

Farooq786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
shagi said:
Please stop bashing Zaid Hamid. He is a mujahid. Just shame on them who try to spoil his image. I am clear that ZH is nothing to do with this mullah leader's murder. May Allah grant him janah. I heard Imran Khan saying that Taliban killed him to create anarki. ZH is trying to awaken the Pakistan and every other nation is trying to split it. U dont see the hands of RAW , CIA, RUSSIANS , JEWS, THEY ARE ALL AGAINST PAKISTAN.
I agree with you can not understad why they are after ZH he is telling the truth and entire political elite who were in power in the past and now are Dakooz.
PAKISTAN AND PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN NEED NEW YOUNG LEADERSHIP GET RID OFF ALL DAKOOZ PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

Maverick

Voter (50+ posts)
shagi said:

sorry to say but zh is on pak army payroll they threw him in media coz they want to establish a perception in pakistani ppl that democratic governments wont do anything for the betterment of pakistan and millitary rule is the only way to safe pakistan, thats y u wont see him talking against pak army

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maverick said:
shagi said:

sorry to say but zh is on pak army payroll they threw him in media coz they want to establish a perception in pakistani ppl that democratic governments wont do anything for the betterment of pakistan and millitary rule is the only way to safe pakistan, thats y u wont see him talking against pak army

I completely agree and that guy Ahmed quraishi also work under the cover of pakistan army and he supports zaid hamid too even you can see on his website
Ahmed quraishi talk about one last military coup in pakistan which he says expected . why ?

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
71d4aeb1754984af4faf7499d4dd4daa.gif

46fa5ac29dda2e97da91e51f0a916719.png

917a143ebecce103e636398186f4e70a.png

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
Zahid Hamid is not a bad guy.He is very informetive,he is one of the very few pakistanies who knows the west in side out.He knows very well what games Mosad.CIA ,M15 KGB,RAW ,are playing in pakistan.He is trying to wake up the nation,befor it is too late for all of us to wake up.

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
If you are a supporting the top murddrer Altaf Bai and his RAW sported Gang.Our Altaf Bai even goes that for to say in India,that he doesnt believe in two nation theory,plus why the pakistanis are against Qadyanies.It is easy to talk when one is sitting in M15 lap for the last 20 years.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bushman said:
Zahid Hamid is not a bad guy.He is very informetive,he is one of the very few pakistanies who knows the west in side out.He knows very well what games Mosad.CIA ,M15 KGB,RAW ,are playing in pakistan.He is trying to wake up the nation,befor it is too late for all of us to wake up.

Thats True GHAR KA RAAZ GHAR KA BHAIDI HI JANTA HAI. thats how he know all their game plans . they must be sharing all their plans with him before they execute them.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
shagi said:

[wall] shagi, you misunderstood. the above thread actually exonerates ZH from claim of nabuwwat by Yousf, meaning Yousf Ali may have (even tho I do not agree) cleaimed nabuwwat, but ZH has issued full barat from it.

Read the letter from Tanzeem carefully please and no need to get upset :)

gazoomartian

Farooq786 said:
shagi said:
I agree with you can not understad why they are after ZH he is telling the truth and entire political elite who were in power in the past and now are Dakooz.
PAKISTAN AND PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN NEED NEW YOUNG LEADERSHIP GET RID OFF ALL DAKOOZ PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

farooq, isko kehtey hai NEFAQ key beej bona. Her Pakistani jo hai eik dusrey ki jer kat raha hai. In logon ka koi ne koi maqsad hai is mein

Lots of people, specially political parties, are jealous of ZH for various reasons too. The day that few 'maulanas' held the press conference after the shahadat of Jalalpuri, the number of fans on ZH's facebook increased by over 1000 in ONE DAY. I know cus I compared it. Now doesnt that tell you few things about our religious jama'ats and ZH? you decide

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

gazoomartian

Maverick said:
shagi said:

And whats wrong with being on payroll of the army? its betetr than being on payroll of CIA, like brother of Hamid Karzai, isnt it? No proof yet but I am sure Zardari is stashing money away too

democrazy is not goin to work in an islamic country. We have devine book. Allah must be saying to Jibraeel (as) 'hey look at these Pakistanis! Instead of instituting my book in Sharia, they opted for non-muslims way of govt. They left Khilafa out of their system'

Khilafa is the only way to survive or you will see Pakistan break up in pieces. dont expect PPP, PML, MQm to rescue you. We already know Altaf thinks Pakistan is a 'blunder'

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
I am fully agreed with Shagi, farooq, bushman and gazumartian.......................
Even u can see, on tanzeem e islami's letter, they have soft corner with ZH. Because they know' he is "True" muslim in this era. They doesn't critise Z.H's personality. They wrote the truth..... Whatever it is....
but infortunate, our Pakistani Nation (sorry to say), they are really a charactor less nation. They don't do anything right. But they can pull the leg of any person, who is going to the right path. Especially our those molvi hazraat, who don't understand what islam say's. What islam need. They 'molvi hazraat' don't want to talk about Muhammad S.A.W, but they would talk about their head movi's. The main paroblem is this our molvi hazraat are not on the right parth. And they are making fool the nation just only for their stacks........
Zaid Hamid is a real Mujahid. Our nation should support him instadof leg pulling of him. Otherwise Pakistani Nation will have to face the currupt peoples, who r sitted on their heads like Zardari (who has milions of dollars, but out side the country), Nawaz Sharif party (who have millions of dollars, but outside the country), Molve Diesel (Fazlur Rehman) (who has millions of dollars but outside the country), Asfand yaar Wali (Who can sale the nation, only for some dollars), Altaf Hussain (who has millions of dollars but out side the country), Gen. Pervez Musharraf (who has millions of dollars but out side the country), Shoukat Aziz- ex-prime minister (who has millions of dollars but out side the country) . What a bloody game is going inside the Pakistan???????????? Do any one has any answer???

As for as...... our bhikari ministor's (who can sale any thing of nation, just only to save their chairs).. et.cet.c.etc..................
Their r lots of currupt peoples in our nation. Who r playing eith our innocent and uneducated peoples.....................

gazoomartian

takjhank said:
I am fully agreed with Shagi, farooq, bushman and gazumartian.......................
Even u can see, on tanzeem e islami's letter, they have soft corner with ZH. Because they know' he is "True" muslim in this era. They doesn't critise Z.H's personality. They wrote the truth..... Whatever it is....
but infortunate, our Pakistani Nation (sorry to say), they are really a charactor less nation. They don't do anything right. But they can pull the leg of any person, who is going to the right path. Especially our those molvi hazraat, who don't understand what islam say's. What islam need. They 'molvi hazraat' don't want to talk about Muhammad S.A.W, but they would talk about their head movi's. The main paroblem is this our molvi hazraat are not on the right parth. And they are making fool the nation just only for their stacks........
Zaid Hamid is a real Mujahid. Our nation should support him instadof leg pulling of him. Otherwise Pakistani Nation will have to face the currupt peoples, who r sitted on their heads like Zardari (who has milions of dollars, but out side the country), Nawaz Sharif party (who have millions of dollars, but outside the country), Molve Diesel (Fazlur Rehman) (who has millions of dollars but outside the country), Asfand yaar Wali (Who can sale the nation, only for some dollars), Altaf Hussain (who has millions of dollars but out side the country).
As for as...... our bhikari ministor's (who can sale any thing of nation, just only to save their chairs).. et.cet.c.etc..................
Their r lots of currupt peoples in our nation. Who r playing eith our innocent and uneducated peoples.....................

well said [clap]

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
takjhank said:
Zardari (who has milions of dollars, but out side the country), Nawaz Sharif party (who have millions of dollars, but outside the country), Molve Diesel (Fazlur Rehman) (who has millions of dollars but outside the country), Asfand yaar Wali (Who can sale the nation, only for some dollars), Altaf Hussain (who has millions of dollars but out side the country).
size]

Dollar is a foreign currency thats why its in foreign banks . LMAO [hilar]

ahsan

Citizen
gazoomartian said:
takjhank said:
Zaid Hamid is a real Mujahid. Our nation should support him instad of leg pulling of him. Otherwise Pakistani Nation will have to face the currupt peoples, who r sitted on their heads like Zardari (who has milions of dollars, but out side the country), Nawaz Sharif party (who have millions of dollars, but outside the country), Molve Diesel (Fazlur Rehman) (who has millions of dollars but outside the country), Asfand yaar Wali (Who can sale the nation, only for some dollars), Altaf Hussain (who has millions of dollars but out side the country).

well said [clap]

YES I AGREE with you... In Particularly with the Last Paragraph......

One side belive Tanzim-e-Islami Letter has great importance, as they talk about the "Truth" or in favor of Mr. Zaid Hamid.... This side likes ZH to a level, where they can NEGATE/DISAGREE/HATE literally ANYONE and say Blah... Blah... Blah... to any Molvi or Molana or any religious scholar .....

Other side presents a Huge LIST of Fatwas and numerous other things AGAINST Mr. Zaid Hamid from many different Moulanna's and Islamic scholors....

I belive, its human psychology "If we want to do something RIGHT or WRONG, Its our nature to "link, create, generate and innovate" associations and connexions in our minds in favor/against the cause, that satisfy our own selves (that doesnt has to be realistic all the times BUT for US)....or atleast we gratify our own self-satisfactions to a a "FAKE mental base line", which is being drawn where "WE" want to draw it in accordance to our "favorable" perceptions/Actions....
"Doesnt matter who says what? Wont effect anyone's perception"...
You do what YOU think is RIGHT for you... BUT dont judge others on the basis of their disagreements...

Ammar isb

Councller (250+ posts)
It is rather unfair and unjust to bash someone the basis of their religious affiliations; I am frankly not concerned with ZH religious beliefs. However as a liberal we oppose his views on the minorities in Pakistan and his profound love for spreading hate amongst masses.
So I would like to urge all If you wish to oppose Zaid Hamid please do so for the right reasons!

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
My urdu is not the best. Can gazoo bhai or someone please explain wht is the meaning of the last statement and who are they referring to, the army or ZH?

gazoomartian

peace said:
My urdu is not the best. Can gazoo bhai or someone please explain wht is the meaning of the last statement and who are they referring to, the army or ZH?

What post are you refering to?

In a layman terms, the supporters of ZH are usually called army or ZH, this is my guess only