Dr israr ahmed has passed away

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dr. Israr Ahmed Passed Away ( انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون )

4-14-2010_103516_1.gif

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Inna lillah-i-wa inna ilaihey r'ajeooon.
Ilm ka eik aur suraj doob gaya.
I had just opened the you tube to watch his video. Allah unki mughfirat karey

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He created HELL for himself when he got his daughter married on the 10th of Muharram and called Hazrat Ali a drunk on TV. This man really deserves the worst of the worst. His ancestors Yazid and Iblees will be waiting for him in HELL. He was also a big supporter and source of inspiration for the Shayateen Takfiri Taliban. Our great scholar Tahir-ul-Qadri was also openly against him.

Our beloved prophet Muhammad (PBUH) never celebrated 10th Muharam the way some of the Muslim brother are celebrating now. Just watch Hundu's religious festivals where they carry the idols of god Ram and god Krishan etc into the streets and then dispose it into the River Ganga. Some of the Muslim brothers like this idea and started following Hindus. Watch 10th of Muharam and you will see the resemblance. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) never prohibited the marriage on 10th of Muharam. If somebody want to prohibit it and want to make part of Sharia then it become bid'at , means creating innovation in Islam. Bid'at is not allowed in Islam.

Dr. Israr were just was giving the Explanation of Surah Nisa Verse 43 : “O ye who believe! Approach not prayers with a mind befogged, until ye can understand all that ye say…”

Before the complete Prohibition of alcohol, the companions of Prophet Muhammad used to drink alcohol and there is nothing to be ashamed about or upset about this fact. Allah’s orders came gradually, first telling the fact that Alcohol has some good in it but it has more harm in it. It was only this second order which forbade the Muslims from being drunk in the state of prayer and the final order came later which completely banned alcoholic drinks. When the final order came, some companions were at that moment drinking but on hearing the order totally threw away their drinks. Then some people started having doubts about the Muslims who were killed before the final prohibition, so Allah revealed the verse that there is no sin on them for what they had in the past before the prohibition order.

Stop Abusing Dr. Israr Ahmed: It is a sin to abuse and revile other Muslims

Source: http://javeria.wordpress.com/2008/06/27/dr-israr-ahmeds-qtv-statement/

There was a lecture of Dr. Israr Ahmed on QTV Channel on 12th June,08 in which he was giving the Explanation of Surah Nisa Verse 43 : “O ye who believe! Approach not prayers with a mind befogged, until ye can understand all that ye say…”

Dr. Israr quoted the reason of revelation of this verse, which one sect of Muslims found offensive to their beliefs.

According to Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Tafsir Ibn Jarir and hadiths mentioned in Sunan Abi Dawood and Jama Tirmizi which have been classified as Sahih by Sheikh Nasir Uddin Albani and also mentioned by Mufti Muhammad Shafi : Some companions along with Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) were gathered together and had a few drinks and this was before the prohibition of alcohol. Then time for prayer came and Ali (ra) was asked to lead the prayers in which due to intoxication he made a mistake. Then the above mentioned verse of Surah Nisa was revealed.

SOME FACTS FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE:

Drinking was common before the final order of its Prohibition came:

Before the complete Prohibition of alcohol, the companions of Prophet Muhammad used to drink alcohol and there is nothing to be ashamed about or upset about this fact. Allah’s orders came gradually, first telling the fact that Alcohol has some good in it but it has more harm in it. It was only this second order which forbade the Muslims from being drunk in the state of prayer and the final order came later which completely banned alcoholic drinks. When the final order came, some companions were at that moment drinking but on hearing the order totally threw away their drinks. Then some people started having doubts about the Muslims who were killed before the final prohibition, so Allah revealed the verse that there is no sin on them for what they had in the past before the prohibition order and this has been mentioned in Bukhari

Bukhari : Volume 3, Book 43, Number 644:

Narrated Anas:

I was the butler of the people in the house of Abu Talha, and in those days drinks were prepared from dates. Allah’s Apostle ordered somebody to announce that alcoholic drinks had been prohibited. Abu Talha ordered me to go out and spill the wine. I went out and spilled it, and it flowed in the streets of Medina. Some people said, “Some people were killed and wine was still in their stomachs.” On that the Divine revelation came:- “On those who believe And do good deeds There is no blame For what they ate (in the past).” (Quran 5: 93)

Ali Radiallahu Anhum was a human being and it is human to error

Why is it hard to accept that all Arabs used to drink before Alcohol was prohibited and if Ali (ra) had alcohol so did many other companions and there is no sin on them at all for doing something which was allowed at that time. Also Ali (ra) was a human and it is human to err or make a mistake in recitation of Quran. If it is your belief that he was a super human or an angel who never made any mistakes, then keep your beliefs to your own self. No need to impose your beliefs on others and make others do Explantion of Quran according to your own wishes and desires.

Stop Abusing Dr. Israr Ahmed: It is a sin to abuse and revile other Muslims

After this incident, the disgruntled people started abusing Dr. Israr and writing abuse on the walls of Karachi, making online hate groups against Dr. Israr and insulting him on forums and websites. For those people abusing Dr. Israr and using bad language against him… my response:

Is this what your Imam Ali (ra) taught you, to use abusive and obscene language against others??? You claim to be following the true Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad.. Is it the way of Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alayhe Wasallam to use filthy langugae against other humans?

Abdullah b. Amr b. al-As is reported to have said: Verily a person asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) who amongst the Muslims was better. Upon this (the Holy Prophet) remarked: From whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe. Book 001, Number 0064: MUSLIM

Narrated Abu Huraira: that he heard the Prophet saying, “O Allah! If I should ever abuse a believer, please let that be a means of bringing him near to You on the Day of Resurrection.” Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 372:

Abusing others is an act of Jahalat

Narrated Al-Ma’rur:At Ar-Rabadha I met Abu Dhar who was wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a similar one. I asked about the reason for it. He replied, “I abused a person by calling his mother with bad names.” The Prophet said to me, ‘O Abu Dhar! Did you abuse him by calling his mother with bad names You still have some characteristics of ignorance. Volume 1, Book 2, Number 29: Bukhari

Sayings of Ali Radiallahu Anhum regarding the tongue and abusing others

“A man is hid under his tongue.”

“Do not speak in a state of ignorance.”

“That knowledge is superficial which is merely on the tongue. That knowledge is real which demonstrates itself in your practice.” Source (Witness Pioneer)

Hazrat Ali said: “I consider it highly undesirable to abuse and revile others….” [Nehjulbalagha, islamic seminary publications, sermon 211]

Allah has forbidden the Muslims to even abuse and revile the non-Muslims (Kafirs and Mushriks)… let alone Muslims! So how can you abuse other Muslims and Companions of Prophet Muhammad and Muslim Scholars??

It seems like your religion is good for nothing but abusing, cursing, reviling and insulting other Muslims, starting from the best of the companions of Prophet Muhammad saw, his honorable wives the mothers of the believers, sunni muslims, wahabis, salafis, Muslim Imams, scholars, preachers you name it! Arent all these people Muslims who have read the Kalima

Narrated Abu Said:

The Prophet said, “Do not abuse my companions for if any one of you spent gold equal to Uhud (in Allah’s Cause) it would not be equal to a Mud or even a half Mud spent by one of them.” Bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 22:

How can you abuse and curse left right and centre when Allah has prohibited the Muslims from even cursing or abusing non muslims, the mushriks, Christians and pagans?!!

Quran (6:108 )
” Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides Allah…”

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr Isrars untimely demise has further created a void in the world of Islamic intelligentsia and I have shaken as well ever since Ive heard the unfortunate news of his death early this morning. This has been felt as my personal loss and now Im in the state of mourning. In the end all I have to say here is that it was an immense honour to hear to this great scholar of Holy Quran in our contemporary times and it would be an honest assessment from my side that in current world theres hardly any scholar of Holy Quran left now who has the profound knowledge of the philosophy of Quran with proper conjoining of the historical and social perspectives of the civilizations of the world as Dr Israr had during his blessed life on this earth. My ultimate tributes and gratifications on the humble and assertive soul of Dr Sahab on this day and May Allah SWT raise his stature in that divine world where our beloved Dr Sahab has just embarked upon his final journey towards the eternity.

I share your grief brother brett. What a coincidence. I had just open the you tube to look for any new VDO release from his tanzeem. Instead i just wanted to see whats happening on Siasat to find the news of his death. I literally wept. We really have lost another Islamic icon. May Allah award him well in junnah as He will because the sheikh passed on w/o any pain and sakarah of death. the shiekh will be missed by millions around the world. Salam to him

TWISTER09

Citizen
Dear genius Dr. Israr Ahmed,
we love you & miss you terribly. We want you to know you are often in our thoughts and pleasant memories. What a Wonderful person, Muslim, Mo'min, Preacher, Scholer, Brother, Friend....
You have passed away but your vision is still alive and it'll remain until the day of judgement and Inshallah we'll carry on your mission. The mission to the guidance of Deen, given by the Book (Qur'an) and Sunnah so that their real wisdom and rational worth can be made clear.
What a Beatiful Soul is so dearly remembered and cherished always in our hearts. Love Always,
Moh. Tahir from Germany

In-Lillahe Wa-Inna-Elehe-Rajeeon

Tahir Bhai true, you are 100 % right He was the GREAT SCHOLAR of ISLAM,

FOR ALL PLEASE MAKE DUA n E-SAL-E SAWAB for him.

Faisal from Germany

asifnz

allah tala aap ko is ka ajar ho,aap nay 100% such hai,we don't no what we lost is ka andza abhi nahi ho hum ko.

P

pcdoc24x7

Get your facts together moron ... It's people like you have no or very little knowledge of this great religion - start issuing fatwas. Maybe you should worry about your akhrat and start praying to Allah for forgiveness as He is the most merciful. Another Muslim brother Pakistani1947 has given a very good insight and has responded to your stupid post. Try researching with an open mind and learn more about religion before passing hurtful comments. I feel sorry for you and your pathetic views.

May Allah forgive all our sins and give Dr. Sahab who is one of the greatest scholar of Islam an eternal place in heaven. Ameen.

He created HELL for himself when he got his daughter married on the 10th of Muharram and called Hazrat Ali a drunk on TV. This man really deserves the worst of the worst. His ancestors Yazid and Iblees will be waiting for him in HELL. He was also a big supporter and source of inspiration for the Shayateen Takfiri Taliban. Our great scholar Tahir-ul-Qadri was also openly against him.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Jaza-k-ALLAH brother pakistani1947 for your efforts..
Sorry to say brother pcdoc24x7, i think u didn't read the whole post of pakistani1947, otherwise u wouldn't have written this reply..
Dear admin are GUEST allowed to post.. i dont think this is good practice..

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear brother biomat,

Only if you had taken the time to read my post carefully ... ... before bashing and complaining to Admin. First of all ... I am not a guest member and have several posts/replies ... I had to reregister for some strange reason when siasat.pk design changed last week and my status changed to guest. Secondly I was actually appreciating the research of Pakistani1947 and condemning Mr. DukeLondon (see what I quoted in my response) for his words as they were truly hurtful. So maybe next time get research your facts and read carefully before making accusations or assumptions. Thanks.

Assalam-o-alaikum
Jaza-k-ALLAH brother pakistani1947 for your efforts..
Sorry to say brother pcdoc24x7, i think u didn't read the whole post of pakistani1947, otherwise u wouldn't have written this reply..
Dear admin are GUEST allowed to post.. i dont think this is good practice..

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Jaza-k-ALLAH brother pcdoc24x7. Please forgive this jahil (biomat) person. May ALLAH forgive me.
I was confused after reading ur reply & use of word "MORON".. Sorry for this. About guest issue i ask the admin & in suggestion thread i have raised this question also. As in some sites i have seen this option as GUEST participating in forum without registering. Any ways, Still your number of posts is "1", i myself got re-registered but my number of posts are intact.. WALLAH ALAM.. Jaza-k-ALLAH again. With regards..

maliksum

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
انّاللہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

A great scholar and a great preacher of true spirit of Islam, a tireless soldier of Islam. What a great loss. Let us continue his work. May Allah (SWT) bless his soul and admit him to Jannat e Firdous.