Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri returning to Pakistan on 23rd December, vows to bring Change !

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Dr Tahir ul Qadri ki karamat

I do respect Tahir u Qadri (even excluding his past record) only as a sholar but not a politician. His track record is not clear and clean. Has he changed his opportunistic behaviour, is still doughtful. His life style and philosophy are contradictory. Religious leaders and scholars especially from Pakistan are srtictly scrutinised abroad. How come he is ejoying his activities abroad. His inter-faith conciliatry efforts and threats from Taliban are key fcators for his asylum plea outside. Can someone load the tread where people are doing 'SAJDA' to him. His stay abroad and self proclaimed 'Sheikh Ul Islam' title is mainly to erode his past from the memory of masses and resurface on political scene in Pakistan with a new fresh. It is not possible to acquire such 'ACHIEVEMENT' abroad without forein support and conditionalities to pursue their agenda. He is not a local made man but launched from outside. We should be careful of such characters.

THE TRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: جناب طاہر القادری کی آمد آمد

baat to aisay kar rahay hein jesay Woh hee is ummat kay MUSTAJABUDA'AWAAT hein..How can you say that he only has two years left. Has he got any confirmation by the divine?

AHMED78

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: جناب طاہر القادری کی آمد آمد

Yaar bus karo topi drama bund karo admin please is banday ko siasat.pk say BAHIR rakho , nawaz sharif ki koi latest news please the only leader of pakistan ............. Incomplete

Ayaz Ahmed

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Dr Tahir ul Qadri ki karamat

I do respect Tahir u Qadri (even excluding his past record) only as a sholar but not a politician. His track record is not clear and clean. Has he changed his opportunistic behaviour, is still doughtful. His life style and philosophy are contradictory. Religious leaders and scholars especially from Pakistan are srtictly scrutinised abroad. How come he is ejoying his activities abroad. His inter-faith conciliatry efforts and threats from Taliban are key fcators for his asylum plea outside. Can someone load the tread where people are doing 'SAJDA' to him. His stay abroad and self proclaimed 'Sheikh Ul Islam' title is mainly to erode his past from the memory of masses and resurface on political scene in Pakistan with a new fresh. It is not possible to acquire such 'ACHIEVEMENT' abroad without forein support and conditionalities to pursue their agenda. He is not a local made man but launched from outside. We should be careful of such characters.

??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???????????

??? ????? ??? ??????????????

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="5">

hiddenfact

Councller (250+ posts)
Qaardi sahab konse Passport par travel farmaiyen ge Issbaar....British, Canadian, ya phir kisi aur se bhi dosti lagga li hai Janab ne!!

hassan25

Senator (1k+ posts)
Inshallah .....Inqalab is qaum ka muqadar haa aur wo aik dia zarror mile gaa...CHANGE Dr Tahir ul qadri Lain gee...b/c "65 saal men kitny charey badly magar nizam na badla...ab NIZAM badl ke dhako phr charey khud he badl jaen gee aur saab purany charey gharon ka rasta pakrny pa majboor hun gee"....kuch loog abhi ELECTION ke taraf ja rahe henn...ye Experience Dr saab 15 saal paly kar chuky henn....i am sure election ka result dhakny ke bhad wo loog Dr saab ke sath mil jaen gee.... [UOTE]
FRIEND: IMRAN KHAN IS THE ONLY LEADER WHO BRING CHANGE IN THIS COUNTRY AND I HAVE EXTREMELY LOGICAL REASON
FOR IT BUT I AM NOT GOING TO SHARE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU DECIDE TO GO WITH QADRI SAHEB