Dr. Shahid Masood Interview with Adeel Warraich

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Accha hua Bhag Giya warna phir Jail Jata.
For fighting one should not corrupt himself that is difficult to get.

aneeskhan

Bhag gayaa? Are you sure? I believe you were referring to your mother who ran away.
IMBECILE.
Yes My Mother no more in this World for your kind filthy words. Some time try to talk language not spoken in your family please.
Maan Behan key elawa Bhi Guftagoo Kar lo, I don’t have any sister for your filthy thought before you reply.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhag gaya.. he is not Shareefs or Zardari and co. Who are getting bails from their selected judges for proven corruption and they are the actual cowards who are hiding in foreign countries. Check the clip...Dr. Shahid is actually back in Pakistan to continue to face trial and actually spent more time in jail without committing any crime than all of the corrupt mafia combined. Have some shame buddy and stop spreading your BS lies.

Accha hua Bhag Giya warna phir Jail Jata.
For fighting one should not corrupt himself that is difficult to get.

zinh

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dr Shahid the lone warrior even when the entire media industry and public made fun of him for talking about the dark web mafia which now turned out to be real.

aneeskhan

Bhag gaya.. he is not Shareefs or Zardari and co. Who are getting bails from their selected judges for proven corruption and they are the actual cowards who are hiding in foreign countries. Check the clip...Dr. Shahid is actually back in Pakistan to continue to face trial and actually spent more time in jail without committing any crime than all of the corrupt mafia combined. Have some shame buddy and stop spreading your BS lies.
I am deadly against Sharifs n Bhuttos the corrupted creature nature produced.
Yes for creating campaign against them I support Dr.Shahid’s effort.
But if he is involved in corruption then possibly his efforts not effective.
I know him in person along with his Marhoom father and Dominant mother in FB Area Karachi. Now his home converted to English Finglish school a productive source.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks for the info my friend. But you are factually inaccurate as 1. The guy never ran away and actually is facing courts on a regular basis and 2. There is no evidence that he actually benefitted or received any corruption money. The case was a sham and you and I know how the elite corrupt mafia works in this country. They have ways to trap you if you try to expose their crimes. Dr. Shahid shouldn't have joined PTV as that was all part of the plan. The bureaucracy told him to sign some documents which he did as MD PTV not really knowing the background and they used one of those documents saying that a favor was provided to a certain company which was a fake company and the mafia used that against him. I am against anyone who has looted the nation regardless of who they are … whether they are in armed forces, judiciary, bureaucracy, media, government, business, political parties etc. They must all be brought to justice and the justice served should be the same across the board.... and unfortunately that is not the case in our country. Justice is different for the rich and powerful and is different for a common citizen like you and me.

I am deadly against Sharifs n Bhuttos the corrupted creature nature produced.
Yes for creating campaign against them I support Dr.Shahid’s effort.
But if he is involved in corruption then possibly his efforts not effective.
I know him in person along with his Marhoom father and Dominant mother in FB Area Karachi. Now his home converted to English Finglish school a productive source.