Dr. Shahid Masood's take on Aamir Liaqat issue

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
YA MAIRAY MOLA ye kaisey zamana agiya hai sach or jhoot dost or dushman ka be patha na chalay paisa kamanay kaliye log kya kya dramay karnay lagay hain.(cry)

these are end times....when people,s majority is misguided and these people make their imams and leaders those people ,who are satans followers,rather than Allahs followers.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Dr Shahid Masood's take on Aamir Liaqat issue

What is your take guys/gals????

To me, he is saying...all his audience are spot on!!!

Pretty obvious actually :)

Audience are always on spot, people knew the facts,

Question is,

Why,

This culprit is still appearing on screen,

Since this controversy has been started, did any one had gone to the court and file case against Aamir Liaqat?

No every one is smart enough to throw his words and happy enough to become part of controversy. but in practicle all are useless.

Just day before yesterday one of Toronto Masjid's Imam Mohammed Masroor convicted of 13 sexual asault, till that day, that was the news, this culprit caught red handed and now he is in his right place. since laws are strong, this Imam dare to open his mouth or tried to protect himself like Aamir Liaqat.

My honest advise to all of you, please go to court and file case against Aamir Liaqat, against his show and even after that if ARY keep continue his show then file case against ARY as well.

otherwise don't waste your time.:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Question is,

Why,

Since this controversy has been started, did any one had gone to the court and file case against Aamir Liaqat?

No every one is smart enough to throw his words and happy enough to become part of controversy. but in practicle all are useless.

Just day before yesterday one of Toronto Masjid's Imam Mohammed Masroor convicted of 13 sexual asault, till that day, that was the news, this culprit caught red handed and now he is in his right place. since laws are strong, this Imam dare to open his mouth or tried to protect himself like Aamir Liaqat.

My honest advise to all of you, please go to court and file case against Aamir Liaqat, against his show and even after that if ARY keep continue his show then file case against ARY as well.

i do agree with your point of view but the thing we must consider is we live in a society where social justice doesnt exist...

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)

Question is,

Why,

Very good opinion. I hope somebody will definitely take him in court this time.