Dramatic turn: Complainant withdraws from judges detention case

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
ISLAMABAD: In a dramatic turn of events, the main complainant in the judge’s detention case against former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf disassociated himself from the case on Friday.

“I have decided to drop the case as I feel it is in the interest of the country,” Advocate Chaudhry Aslam Ghuman announced at a hurriedly-called news conference on Friday night.

2414.jpg

Ghuman, accompanied by two friends, failed to justify why he disassociated himself from the case. He, however, said the country is going through turmoil and he felt he should not peruse it any further.
“What will the country gain, if I pursue the case?’’ he asked.
Advocate Ghuman claimed he was under no pressure to withdraw himself from the case, and took the decision in the supreme interest of the country. “I’m a professional lawyer…there is no pressure on me neither from the military nor any political party,” he said.
An Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) will take up Musharraf’s bail on Saturday (today).

http://tribune.com.pk/story/551016/dramatic-turn-complainant-withdraws-from-judges-detention-case/

Last edited by a moderator:

yasirmaliq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Dramatic Turn Favoring Musharraf

This was expected. Count down starts as to when Musharraf flies back to England. (NRO III)

jason

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Otherwise he would have been found killed by firing by the roadside.he is a wise guy.LOL

SSR_31952

Senator (1k+ posts)

There was a time when NS went away after signing with Musharaf.

Now seems that Musharaf will go away after signing with NS.

History repeats.

sngilani

Very clever guy who is dropping the case, every thing is going according to the plan.

mercedesbenz

MUK;MAKA;MUK;MAKA;MUK;MAKAMUK;MAKA;MUK;MAKA;waisy THHA;THHA;sub chalakian mufaad prastian,nehley pe dehley,

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)

Do you know which person has been part of NRO 1 and NRO 2

Answer: General Kyani

paki-muslim

Minister (2k+ posts)

Inshallah musharraf bach k nahi jai ga, apney har zulm ka hisab dey ga ye aur phir jail jai ga(Inshallah).

frenes

واپسی کہ لئے ہموار ہوتے راستے کا پہلا پتھر ہٹا دیا گیا. نون لیک اپنے اپر خود کش حملوں کا پہلا پارٹ تیار کے بیٹھی ہے، یہ سب ڈرامے "پیجے" کو انتحابات سے دور رکھنے کی ایک سازش تھی

Atif

پاکستان کی جمہوریت ابھی اتنی مضبوط نہیں ہوئی کہ اس کی سزا کا بوجھ برداشت کرسکے۔ جتنا جلدی ممکن ہو اسے ملک سے دفع کر دینا چاہئےورنہ چند اور لوگ بھی جان سے جائیں گے۔

عوام اور عدالت میں اپنی پزیرائی دیکھ لی اس نے، اب میڈیا بھی لفٹ نہیں کروائے گا، یہی اذیت اس جیسے گھمنڈی انا پرست کے لئے روگ اور سزا ہے اب تاعمر۔

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
this will put the Nawaz Shareef at the same level as of Zardari in the eyes of people.

His mandated will become zero and no more credibility.

It is better to sit in the opposition if some one is offered this kind of govt.....

Bangash

اگے اگے دیکھئے ہوتا ہے کیا
نواز شریف کی لالچ کی وجہ سے سعودی اور امریکی ان کو
کوٹھے پر بٹھاکر ناچ گانے والی بنائیں گے

images

AyeshaK

Voter (50+ posts)
اگے اگے دیکھئے ہوتا ہے کیا
نواز شریف کی لالچ کی وجہ سے سعودی اور امریکی ان کو
کوٹھے پر بٹھاکر ناچ گانے والی بنائیں گے

images

They are already playing this role hence, they were duly rewarded for pleasing their "masters".....

jaanmark

After get the money and security from american “I have decided to drop the case as I feel it is in the interest of the country,” Advocate Chaudhry Aslam Ghuman announced at a hurriedly-callednews conference on Friday night.