Dunya TV-16-06-2011-Six Year Old Boy Peer

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aameen! aur hamain Sahih Peeron ke saath joray aur unn ke naqsh-e-qadam pe chalnay ki taufeeq bhee ataa famrayay....Aameen

Any Peer who expect his followers to blindly follow him is a Fake Peer. May Allah save Pakistanis from the trap of these Peers and give Hidayat to just follow Quraan and authentic Hadeeths. (Aameen)

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Any Peer who expect his followers to blindly follow him is a Fake Peer. May Allah save Pakistanis from the trap of these Peers and give Hidayat to just follow Quraan and authentic Hadeeths. (Aameen)
So you mean that Pakistanis should follow your opinion and lol that's what a peer does. So you are declaring yourself as a peer then....

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah maaf karey... Bhai all of these thing are directly proportional to jahalat... Ye Hashar hay batao to, Wah azeezi Wah

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
I never said follow me. I always say follow Quraan and authentic Hadeeths. And then no Peer can make you fool.

But that's what peers do. They only make it easier for a person to follow Shariah(Quran and Sunnah of the Holy Prophet pbuh). The methods and techniques which are adopted are called as Tariqah and they vary from person to person as every individual is of different type. As evident from the authentic Ahadith, some companions were advised to recite different prayers for different purposes so that's the way to commemorate the love of the Almighty and His Blessings. In Quran Allah says,
يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱتَّقُواْ ٱللَّهَ وَكُونُواْ مَعَ ٱلصَّـٰدِقِينَ (١١٩) O you who believe! Be afraid of Allh, and be with those who are true (in words and deeds).(9:119) and that's what is the purpose of following a peer. noting else. That means following such a peer is actually acting on the Holy Quran.

Pakistani1947

O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and HisMessenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.(Quraan, 4:59)
[FONT=&quot]: [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]اے ایمان والو الله کی فرمانبرداری کرو اور رسول کی فرمانبرداری کرو اور ان لوگوں کی جو تم میں سے حاکم ہوں پھراگر آپس میں کوئی چیز میں جھگڑا کرو تو اسے الله اور اس کے رسول کی طرف پھیرو اگر تم الله اور قیامت کے دن پر یقین رکھتے ہو یہی بات اچھی ہے اور انجام کے لحاظ سے بہت بہتر ہے[/FONT]​

A Muslim always refers back to the Quran and narrations of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) called the Sunnah, in matters of religion. Allah tells us in the Quran:
It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when God and His Messenger have decided a matter, they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys God and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error.(Quran 33:36)

Prophet Muhammad (
pbuh) stressed the importance of following the Quran and Sunnah and the danger of introducing any innovations into Islam. It is known that the Prophet said: “Whoever does a deed which is not in accordance to my commands (i.e. the Islamic Law), it shall be rejected.” (Saheeh Muslim)

Ibn Mas’ood
(a companion of the prophet), may God be pleased with him, said: “The Messenger of God, may the blessing and mercy of God be upon him, made a straight line on the ground with his hand, then he said, “This is the straight path of God.” Then he made a (short) line on each side of the straight line; then he said, ‘These (short) lines, each one has a devil inviting people to it.” Then he recited the verse (of the Quran): “And this is My path straight. So follow it, and do not follow (other) ways, lest they lead you away from My path.” (Quran 6:153)
Saheeh: Reported by Ahmad and an-Nasaae’e.

A Muslim therefore is required to obey Allah and His Messenger (pbuh). This is the highest authority in Islam. One is not to blindly follow religious leaders; rather, we as humans are required to use the faculties given to us by Allah, to think and reason.

Pakistani1947

But that's what peers do. They only make it easier for a person to follow Shariah(Quran and Sunnah of the Holy Prophet pbuh). The methods and techniques which are adopted are called as Tariqah and they vary from person to person as every individual is of different type. As evident from the authentic Ahadith, some companions were advised to recite different prayers for different purposes so that's the way to commemorate the love of the Almighty and His Blessings. In Quran Allah says,
يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱتَّقُواْ ٱللَّهَ وَكُونُواْ مَعَ ٱلصَّـٰدِقِينَ (١١٩) O you who believe! Be afraid of Allh, and be with those who are true (in words and deeds).(9:119) and that's what is the purpose of following a peer. noting else. That means following such a peer is actually acting on the Holy Quran.

The problem is that all peer do not follow the Quraan and Hadeeth. Otherwise there won`t be so many sects in Islam.

Mughal1

Ahmak pan ka koi ilaaj nahin hai ilm ke siwa magar ilm tabhi phaile ga jab ham log apas main baat karne aur sunane par amaada hun ge.

Yeh bemaari ziyada tar brelvi aur shia firqun main paee jaati hai. Deobandi hazraat ka maamla zara kam aur ahle hadith main taqreeban nahin hai.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
But now 1432 years have passed since all this was revealed and I definitely need someone to guarantee that the meaning that I understand is correct. I didn't hear all this directly from the holy companions.so definitely i would need a teacher or mentor for that. Obviously I think when a person like pakistani1947 is born, he is not having any knowledge of even reading ABC but with the education and training now he might be able to copy and paste long abstracts from different sources on different blogs. This means that he must have received formal or informal education from someone(you can call that person as peer) as Wahi has been stopped since 1419 years ago. If someone says something from his own self and then proclaims that it is 1400 years old saying, then we need someone to authenticate that stuff. That person can also be regarded as a mentor or peer(in urdu).

mh.saghir

Minister (2k+ posts)

with no offense to behzadji; "It is You we worship and You we ask for help", Surat Al Fatihah, verse 05.
I think this verse is so compact and so meaningful that we shouldn't have any doubts left in our minds. Moreover, Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.) has already shown us how to follow the Sharia'ah, then at least I don't have anything to ask to anyone...
As I already said, with no offense; please don't take it personal. As-salam-O-Alaikum

Pakistani1947

Ok then you should follow only those peers who follow Quran and Sunnah.

There is no concept of peeri-mureedi in Islam. We can only be either teachers (mu'allim) or students (mut'allim). In peeri-mureedi, you unconditionally surrender yourself before a Peer. That is a completely un-Islamic way. We have been asked to always be careful in the matters of truth. How can we surrender ourselves to the will of someone? How do we know that the person we are surrendering to would continue to remain on the right track in the future too? What if we find that what he is doing something un-Islamic? How shall we ever be able to find that out when we have already surrendered our religious approach before him?

Peeri-mureedi is a part and parcel of Tasawwuf, which is the version of mysticism Muslims have adopted. Mysticism is a religious way that transcends all boundaries of religions. You will find it equally popular amongst the Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists etc. as well. The only difference that happens is that when people belonging one faith adopt mysticism, they add the apparent aspects of their particular faiths to the core practices and beliefs of mysticism. That is what has happened in the case of tasawwuf as well.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
But now 1432 years have passed since all this was revealed and I definitely need someone to guarantee that the meaning that I understand is correct. I didn't hear all this directly from the holy companions.so definitely i would need a teacher or mentor for that. Obviously I think when a person like pakistani1947 is born, he is not having any knowledge of even reading ABC but with the education and training now he might be able to copy and paste long abstracts from different sources on different blogs. This means that he must have received formal or informal education from someone(you can call that person as peer) as Wahi has been stopped since 1419 years ago. If someone says something from his own self and then proclaims that it is 1400 years old saying, then we need someone to authenticate that stuff. That person can also be regarded as a mentor or peer(in urdu).

To be very honest, one who start learning Quran and Hadeeth by himself, Allah provide him guidance and enable him to understand the Quran and Hadeeth, however in some extent you are correct, because at current age of Fitna, people have created their own definitions, which full fill their requirement, however if anyone who need to understand the meaning of Quran, Hadeeth and Sunnah, should carefully select highly qualified scholars with reputation. and definitely this is the only thing which we could afford to do it our self.

Pakistani1947

Behzadji, Please try to understand with open mind. You are quoting Quraan (9:119) to justify blind following of a Peer!

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَكُونُوا مَعَ الصَّادِقِينَ
Yusuf Ali 119: O ye who believe! Fear Allah and be with those who are true (in word and deed). (Quraan, 9:119)
اے ایمان والو! الله سے ڈرتے رہو اور سچوں کے ساتھ رہو

Please read this verse again it does not say or support blind following of anybody.

The advice of the leading imams is that students should acquire knowledge from where they acquired it, and they should ignore the words of their imams if they go against the hadeeth of the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

Imam Abu Haneefah said:
“This is my opinion, but if there comes someone whose opinion is better than mine, then accept that.”

Imam
Maalik said: “I am only human, I may be right or I may be wrong, so measure my words by the Qur’aan and Sunnah.”

Imam Al-Shaafa’i said: “If the hadeeth is saheeh, then ignore my words. If you see well established evidence, then this is my view.”

Imam Ahmad said: “Do not follow me blindly, and do not follow Maalik or al-Shaafa’i or al-Thawri blindly. Learn as we have learned.” And he said, “Do not follow men blindly with regard to your religion, for they can never be safe from error.”

No one has the right to follow an imam blindly and never accept anything but his worlds. Rather what he must do is accept that which is in accordance with the truth, whether it is from his imam or anyone else.