commander

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F90GIc91uG4[/video]

Cupertino

Voter (50+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
commander said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F90GIc91uG4[/video]

[clap]

What do you expect from these shameless Sharif brothers. They are the one who started the 'Jaag Punjabi Jaag' slogan in Pakistani politics. Shahbaz Sharif is the one who went for overseas trips to make deals specifically for Punjab province. To top it all, now he is asking Taliban why attacking Punjab when both TTP and PML-N have the same agenda and are on the same side?

What a Shame !

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Shahbaz Sharif is the one who went for overseas trips to make deals specifically for Punjab province.
What a Shame ![/quote]

Sindh Kay Aik Shehar Kay Ku... Aik Shehar Kay Liyay deals karnay Jatay Hain, Woh Tou Phir Baray Baigharat Huayay

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
GeoG said:

Shahbaz Sharif is the one who went for overseas trips to make deals specifically for Punjab province.
What a Shame !

Sindh Kay Aik Shehar Kay Ku... Aik Shehar Kay Liyay deals karnay Jatay Hain, Woh Tou Phir Baray Baigharat Huayay[/quote]

@Geo
Again out of the way bath ki tumney............why dont u stike with the topic what is ur actuall problem....why do u keep that sick mind with you. itni bemaar zhentiyaath kyun hai tumhari.....I think family me koyee boht problems hain tumhari.......poor guy need psychiatrist....

imrankhan0

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hamari fauj kidhar hay. abhi tak operation kiun nahin shoro kiya?? jab ek orat ki chitrol par, gas ki royalty par, do number naqshon par operation shoro kardia tha fauj ne to ab kiun hath par hath rakh kar bethi hay, chaloo punjabion ko camps me chalo or or apnay gharon par bambari hotay howe dekho.

nahin karege aisa hamari fauj punjabi army

GeoG

Nawaz09 said:
GeoG said:

What a Shame !

Sindh Kay Aik Shehar Kay Ku... Aik Shehar Kay Liyay deals karnay Jatay Hain, Woh Tou Phir Baray Baigharat Huayay

@Geo
Again out of the way bath ki tumney............why dont u stike with the topic what is ur actuall problem....why do u keep that sick mind with you. itni bemaar zhentiyaath kyun hai tumhari.....I think family me koyee boht problems hain tumhari.......poor guy need psychiatrist....[/quote]

Again continue with your Chao Chao, until my further orders ....

GeoG

imrankhan0 said:
hamari fauj kidhar hay. abhi tak operation kiun nahin shoro kiya?? jab ek orat ki chitrol par, gas ki royalty par, do number naqshon par operation shoro kardia tha fauj ne to ab kiun hath par hath rakh kar bethi hay, chaloo punjabion ko camps me chalo or or apnay gharon par bambari hotay howe dekho.

nahin karege aisa hamari fauj punjabi army

Yeh Afwaj e Pakistan Hain,
[altaf] Kay Shoe Licker Nahi

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
CM Shahbaz wants Taliban to spare Punjab

CM Shahbaz wants Taliban to spare Punjab

LAHORE: Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has said that the Taliban and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz both opposed former military dictator Pervez Musharraf and, therefore, he is surprised that this common stance has failed to stop the Taliban from carrying out terror attacks in Punjab.

Gen Musharraf planned a bloodbath of innocent Muslims at the behest of others only to prolong his rule, but we in the PML-N opposed his policies and rejected dictation from abroad and if the Taliban are also fighting for the same cause then they should not carry out acts of terror in Punjab (where the PML-N is ruling), he said at a seminar held here on Sunday to commemorate the services of late Mufti Muhammad Hussain Naeemi.

The chief minister said that extremism and terrorism were the result of wrong policies of the Musharraf regime and the country was now paying a heavy price for those policies.

The chief minister claimed that the PML-N pursued policies which were not dictated from abroad and said that his party had taken a forceful stand on the Kerry-Lugar bill because it compromised sovereignty, integrity and survival of the country and it still had some reservations over the law.

He criticised US policies in the region and said it was only concerned about its own interests.

He said that although other political parties had also raised their voice against the US law it was the PML-N which had played an active role and made it a serious issue within and outside parliament.

He said that despite the passage of two years, the government had not repealed the 17th amendment and promises made in this regard had not been fulfilled.

He said the PML-N was against any accountability law which helped cover up corruption and such a law would be a grave injustice to the nation.

He said the PML-N believed in promoting democracy and stability of democratic institutions and its chief Nawaz Sharif had asked President Asif Ali Zardari not to address the joint session of parliament before doing away with the 17th amendment.

He said that unity and solidarity were the need of the hour and people would have to shun sectarian and other differences to steer the country out of the difficult time it was facing. He said the country needed a system that would ensure supremacy of justice and equitable distribution of resources among the people.

Without providing justice and basic facilities to the deprived people, he said, a bloody revolution might take place and destroy everything in its path. If justice was not provided and decisions of courts were not respected, people would lose faith in democracy and democratic set-up, he said. Urging Ulema to play a frontline role in promoting unity, harmony and brotherhood and finding a way out of the current mess, Mr Sharif said the country needed collective efforts to counter the daunting challenges of terrorism and extremism.

The Punjab President of Mutahidda Ulema Board, MNA Sahibzada Fazal Karim, Jamia Naeemia administrator Dr Raghib Husain Naeemi, Tanzeem-ul-Madaris Pakistan president Mufti Muneebur Rehman, Pir Syed Khalilur Rehman Chishti, Maulana Intekhab Alam and others also spoke on the occasion.

///////////////////////////////////////

SO PMLN and taliban were fighting for the same cause???
Was Musharaff wrong in taking action against these animals???
Musharaff is enemy of Islam and our taliban brothers are the REAL representatives of Islam??
Shame on Shahbaz Sharif for pathetic comments at a time when his talib brothers are doing their best to destroy one of the biggest Islamic countries in the world. I was surprised why PMLN never condemned talibans but didn't expect this kind of pethetic behaviour.

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
GeoG said:
Nawaz09 said:
GeoG said:

What a Shame !

@Geo
Again out of the way bath ki tumney............why dont u stike with the topic what is ur actuall problem....why do u keep that sick mind with you. itni bemaar zhentiyaath kyun hai tumhari.....I think family me koyee boht problems hain tumhari.......poor guy need psychiatrist....

Again continue with your Chao Chao, until my further orders ....[/quote]

Lgey rahoo...........tum be elaajh...

S

shagi

Re: CM Shahbaz wants Taliban to spare Punjab

We all want Talibans to spare all Pakistan.

lastbullet

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Nawaz09 said:
GeoG said:
Nawaz09 said:
GeoG said:

What a Shame !

@Geo

Again continue with your Chao Chao, until my further orders ....

great comment fo these a b c d Gees. (zaliman supportes)

Lgey rahoo...........tum be elaajh...[/quote]

saadjhussain

Voter (50+ posts)
there we have it, zardari is corrupt and does what america tells him. now we have the sharif's who've already dropped down to their knees in front of the taliban. this is a sad day for pakistan where someone doesn't care about pakistan but only for his own province. as a punjabi, i apologise to the rest of you.

mehwish_ali

These people are still unable to see Taliban's AIM is not Musharraf, but their ultimate goal is to conquer whole Pakistan, to destroy Pakistani Constitution which is Kufr for them, and to impose their Talibani Fitna Version of Islam over whole Pakistan.

Either Musharraf or not, they are going to keep on expanding and exporting their Fitna and keep on Imposing their Version of Fitna through Gun Point, and keep on slaughtering all those who don't agree with their bloody Version of Islam.

May Allah (swt) give some light in eyes of these people so that they could see the real danger. Amin.

TTP are Indian Agents, then why does Shehbaz Sharif REQUESTING to them to please not to attack in Punjab? Why does he think these Indian Agents will spare Punjab? Why the Opponents of Musharraf think these Indian Agents will spare whole Pakistan while Musharraf is not in Power?

Why do you people want to TALK with these Indian Agents? Why do you same people OFTEN stop blaming them for being Indian Agents and start Claiming them to be the Mujahideen and your brothers and thus talking with them?

You people do non-stop talk about destroying India, destroying all dams in India, BUT when it comes to these Indian Agents in your own Ranks, then you are obliged to calling them your brothers and TALKING with them instead of DESTROYING them?

One may excuse the Enemy other side, but the Agents and Ghaddars in our own Ranks have no Mercy and must be destroyed completely.

The Above mentioned facts are the Reason why Talibani Fitna has not been destroyed in Pakistan, and it is still growing all over Pakistan.

GeoG

mehwish_ali said:
TTP are Indian Agents, then why does Shehbaz Sharif REQUESTING to them to please not to attack in Punjab? Why does he think these Indian Agents will spare Punjab? Why the Opponents of Musharraf think these Indian Agents will spare whole Pakistan while Musharraf is not in Power?

Very bad Shahbaz Sharif, you must formally invite all Indian Agents to attack Punjab with their full might, Punjabis have not right to live in peace, if any Punjabi has a problem, he can run away to London and get a British Passport.

mehwish_ali said:
Why do you people want to TALK with these Indian Agents? Why do you same people OFTEN stop blaming them for being Indian Agents and start Claiming them to be the Mujahideen and your brothers and thus talking with them?

The right to talk is reseved for Southern Clean Shaven Taliban only with their HQ in London.

mehwish_ali said:
One may excuse the Enemy other side, but the Agents [rehman-malik] and Ghaddars [altaf] in our own Ranks have no Mercy and must be destroyed completely.

Finally, I have to agree with this statement with a little clarification.

Cupertino

Voter (50+ posts)
saadjhussain said:
there we have it, zardari is corrupt and does what america tells him. now we have the sharif's who've already dropped down to their knees in front of the taliban. this is a sad day for pakistan where someone doesn't care about pakistan but only for his own province. as a punjabi, i apologise to the rest of you.

Brother, no need to apologize. This elite class representatives, Sharif Brothers, don't represent an average Punjabi. I always believe that Sharif and Bhutto/Zardari families are curse on our nation. Sooner we can get rid of them, better off we are as a nation.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
[pk flag] Poor lady feeling bad living in Peshawar, can show herself properly.She can go to Governor House or UK. Ch. Brothers are also looser this time and they also have some old traditions too. [hilar]

mehwish_ali

GeoG said:
mehwish_ali said:

Very bad Shahbaz Sharif, you must formally invite all Indian Agents to attack Punjab with their full might, Punjabis have not right to live in peace, if any Punjabi has a problem, he can run away to London and get a British Passport.

There is no LIMITs to the Idiocy of Shabaz Sharif and his Supporters.

???? ???? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??????? ????? ?? ????? ?????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ????? ????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?

?? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?????? ????? ???

mehwish_ali said:

The right to talk is reseved for Southern Clean Shaven Taliban only with their HQ in London.

?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ?????

?????? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ????? ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ? ?????

????? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ????? ????? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ?????? ??? (???? ???? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????) ??? ?? ????? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ??????? ??????? (????? ???????) ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ????? ???? ????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??????? ????? ???? ???? ??????

??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ????? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????

GeoG

GeoG said:
mehwish_ali said:

[quote="mehwish_ali":381bypxs] Why do you people want to TALK with these Indian Agents? Why do you same people OFTEN stop blaming them for being Indian Agents and start Claiming them to be the Mujahideen and your brothers and thus talking with them?

mehwish_ali said:
One may excuse the Enemy other side, but the Agents [rehman-malik] and Ghaddars [altaf] in our own Ranks have no Mercy and must be destroyed completely.

Finally, I have to agree with this statement with a little clarification.[/quote:381bypxs]

mehwish_ali said:

Reply to Mehwish Sahib said:
Finally, I have to agree with this statement with a little clarification.

It is always so good to hear your idiotic replies but I am grateful that you have finally agreed with me on one point. Dair Ayay Durast Ayay. Although it was a big sin to follow Kalla Katta but your Tauba Zaroor Kabul Ho Gi.