E-Mail sent to CJ of SC of Pakistan

Attn: Rt. Honourable Chief Justice of Pakistan Supreme Court

My Lord, I am an Overseas Pakistani. Even though I am not a national of Pakistan in legal sense but I consider myself to be a Pakistani first and foremost.

I am writing to you after becoming disillusioned and depressed from state of affairs in Pakistan. After the restoration of Judiciary and also to lesser extent Democracy the hopes were that at last the rule of Law would prevail in Pakistan.

But for my and other Pakistanis dismay nothing has changed fundamentally. The current PPP government is not only showing far more corruption compare to the standards set by them in their previous governments, but also they are not complying with the orders issued by the Supreme Court of Pakistan.

I like to highlight some particular issues, which are of utmost concern to me and other like-minded Pakistanis.

1- NICL and other corruption cases.

Zafar Qureshi saga is still continuing, I have read in yesterdays newspapers reports you my Lord have issued another stern warning. But how many warnings it will take for PPP leadership to stop the disrespect and deliberate avoidance of Supreme Court orders? How long before SC takes some practical actions against those responsible for contempt of the highest court in the land?

PM Gilani as the head of the Civil Government is directly responsible to make sure that the decisions rulings and orders of the Honourable SC are implemented in letter and spirit. My Lord, PM should be made responsible for the actions taken against specific orders or non- compliance with orders and directions issued by the SC.

In the West, where I live, it is neigh impossible for anyone including the PM to ignore the orders of even a small town Magistrate without facing the consequences including a possible arrest by the Police. Unfortunately in Pakistan, Police is nothing more than a political tool used by the corrupt Political Leaders for their own selfish purposes and benefits.

But surely, the practices adopted by the corrupt politicians do not stop the SC to issue the arrest orders for PM and/or all others who are involved in defying the orders of the SC. If Police fails to take the actions SC has other constitutional tools available to make sure the orders are followed. For how long Pakistanis have to wait for the rule of Law to be implemented in Pakistan in letter and spirit? Are their scarifies for the restoration of judiciary in vain?

2- Paying back the looted money

I have also read with dismay that in NICL case, Mr. Amin Fahim has returned 4 Crores rupees, which accidentally landed in his bank account. He has made the excuse that the payment was for sale of a house. It would not be difficult for the SC to investigate the truth of his claim. But the moot point is, if this money is for sale proceeds of his house, why did he return it? Surely he could produce the evidence to the court that it is indeed for the house he sold.

My Lord Pakistanis are concerned that Why Mr. Amin Fahim and many before him who returned the money, should go Scott-free? In any civilised society if you steal or receive payment as bribery or corruption, you serve time in the Jail. I can give you recent examples from the UK. Many politicians recently have been jailed for misappropriation in their expenses claims.

I am sure all of them were willing to return the money they wrongly claimed. They were all jailed, as would anyone who tries to steal from a supermarket or a shop. The person would be prosecuted nonetheless, even if the goods or money recovered.

My Lord, what is the difference between these UK politicians and the corrupt Politicians and others who have stolen billions of rupees from Pakistani people? Why would they be spared if they return the money?

Why Amin Fahim is still in politics and not behind bars? How can Pakistanis have any confidence in their Judicial system if the thieves go Scott-free as long as they return the loot?

We Pakistanis are concerned that this practice would serve as an incentive for the thieves, knowing fully well if they get caught, no harm would come to them, they will return the money and that will be the end of it. If they do not get caught, voila the loot is theirs to keep.

The jail sentence in a justice system work as deterrence. Without fear of going to jail and also heavy fines on top of recovery of the loot, what deterrence is there? Unfortunately, at the moment decisions of the courts in Pakistan are making it a 50/50 chance for the thieves to keep the loot. Any gambling man would love a 50/50 chance in a stake.

3- Revelations of President Zardari involvement in Karachi troubles

It has been revealed in the Press, President Zardari during a meeting in the President House proudly claimed his policies are keeping the Mohajirs and Pushtoons busy against each other in Karachi.

If it was only in the political sense, it is fine, but recently it has cost more than 100 lives in Karachi. President Zardari should be investigated if he is directly or indirectly involved in the steps taken by him or on his instructions by any other member or post holder of PPP, which resulted in the killing of citizens of Pakistan.

There is very strong evidence available that for four days the killing continued unabated. But surprisingly, as soon as the Rangers intervened, the killings immediately stopped within hours.

This begs the question, why PPP Government did not order such actions on the first day of recent troubles? Why they waited for days before taking the actions? No doubt their negligence and deliberate avoidance to perform their duties resulted in the lost of innocent lives.

There is also a small matter of Interior Minister Rehman Maliks statement to the press. He claimed only 30% of the deaths were result of target killings, the rest 70% were murdered by Wives and Girlfriends or vice a versa.

He also claimed to have the information and analysis available to prove his claims.

First of all he is responsible for the Law and Order in Pakistan, he should be taking concrete measures to stop the killings immediately not after four days of killing spree by the gangs. Secondly, he should be made to disclose to the people of Pakistan the statistics he claims he has, to prove his claims.

My Lord, I also request you to take a Suo Moto action against the comments made by President Zardari and Mr. Rehman Malik. Different post holders with in the Government are responsible for the security and safety of all the Citizens of Pakistan, it is a serious issue if President of a country, sits in his Presidency and hatch plans for two sections of the society to fight against each others, resulting in killing of hundreds of people.

My Lord, it happened once in the past, on 12th May 2007, which you are well aware. Unfortunately, no proper investigations were conducted for that incident. The incident has left a bad precedent in Pakistani legal system. Pakistan can ill afford any such misadventures resulting in killings of its citizens.

Pakistan is facing many challenges internationally, such callus and criminal attitude by the ruling Parties is in no one interest. Pakistan and people of Pakistan deserve far better.

My Humble Regards

A concerned Pakistani

".....Why Amin Fahim is still in politics and not behind bars? How can Pakistanis have any confidence in their Judicial system if the thieves go Scott-free as long as they return the loot?.....

Because the CJ is part of this corrupt govt apparatus. There are surmounting proofs that I have already written several times.

One should check out the bank accounts of the SC judges.

You should have cced this mail to Nawaz Shareef so that he could convince him.

Good idea

Crank, you can still send this to media outlets, (print/electronics), all opposition leaders including IK.

the SC will not respond to you except for may be ' We have received your feedback....'

shamsheer

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by shamsheer
You should have cced this mail to Nawaz Shareef so that he could convince him.

Good idea

Crank, you can still send this to media outlets, (print/electronics), all opposition leaders including IK.

the SC will not respond to you except for may be ' We have received your feedback....'

Lagta hai appko tanz samajh nahin aya.

Gazoo bhai aap seedahy sadhay ?

None of the Pakistani is seedha sadha. Pakistanis are Aaaaaaaaaaa big cheeez

As Gazoo living in Canada and he must have learn some SADHGI from Canadian, so he is right,

We all should learn from WESTRN and if we want to live peacefully

shamsheer

None of the Pakistani is seedha sadha. Pakistanis are Aaaaaaaaaaa big cheeez

As Gazoo living in Canada and he must have learn some SADHGI from Canadian, so he is right,

We all should learn from WESTRN and if we want to live peacefully

The western ideology of peace is to call everything and anything that they have the slightest doubt of standing up againt them a terrorist and kill them by entering their houses so that they can rule peacefully. The world is only going to be peaceful if there is real islam in every household. Once they are done with Muslims their next target will be communists, then there will be a fight between Europe and North America and then there will be a fight between North America and south America and it will keep happening. The rule of this world is only one power can exists in the ruling place. Untill there is one power the one who is more powerful will eliminate the less powerful before there is a chance of potential thread.

Islam is pragmatic and practical deen and that is why it has taught us that only Islam and Islam should prevail. The noor of Allah should prevail. The fondation of western peace is economic success. During their economic success they have uprooted their moral values and no nation can exists without moral values. Withouth abundance of money they will be worst than animals. In other words westerners are the best of the slaves of the capitalist system. They have tamed them to serve the system. If the system ever fails to keep this herd happy, you will see the peace. On the other hand, Islamic cultures have survived even without economic success.

No doubt we should learn from west but only good lessons. We should not be blind followers of them.

BULLDOZER

Dear Crank this letter would have made more sense if the overall situation in Pakistan was highlighted.By only pointing out the corruption of (PPP) Zardari n his cornies,you have not only shown your bias but also tried to mislead the public.The corruption of the federal govt is obvious to everyone because both print and electronic media shows you that,but hey who is going to expose the badmash,so called leaders of punjab,who are always yapping about their good governance thru their cronies (peethoo's) all the time..How come to date there has been no investigation on the sasti roti scam where millions were spent,ata hoarding scam,sugar hoarding scam,Jaati Umra (riawand rd) expansion scam (total cost involved 21.5 million) later they reduced one lane i think to use the money towards the new housing for the poor scam!! what about the new taxi for the BA pass only scam! Rana Sanaullah bulldozing buildings in lhr scam,where his own illegal building was exposed in one of the tv channels,but nothing happened afterwords.The learned Corrupt Justice Iftikhar Ch. is there only because of the badmash Shareefs.He is Rana Sanullah's first cousin so just put 2 and 2 together!! The Corrupt Justice is Shareefs ace of spades,which he has been using to cover his corruption and blackmailing his political opponnets as he only believes in politics of revenge!! But let me tell you that the days for your Shareefs n his cronies are gone! next elections will make sure that the existance of this badmash party of Punjab is done for ever,ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

shamsheer

I AGREED with above statement and that was I mean.

What is REAL Islam? first time HEARD this?

What I meant is to follow and principles of deen and establish the deen the way it was established during Khilafa-e-Rashida and completely rejects any innovations that were introduced later by some imposters. I think I am very clear on what I meant now.

My Lord, I am an “Overseas Pakistani”. Even though I am not a national of Pakistan in legal sense but I consider myself to be a Pakistani first and foremost.

I am writing to you after becoming disillusioned and depressed from state of affairs in Pakistan. After the restoration of Judiciary and also to lesser extent Democracy the hopes were that at last the rule of Law would prevail in Pakistan.

But for my and other Pakistanis dismay nothing has changed fundamentally. The current PPP government is not only showing far more corruption compare to the standards set by them in their previous governments, but also they are not complying with the orders issued by the Supreme Court of Pakistan.

I like to highlight some particular issues, which are of utmost concern to me and other like-minded Pakistanis.

1- NICL and other corruption cases.

Zafar Qureshi saga is still continuing, I have read in yesterday’s newspapers reports you my Lord have issued another stern warning. But how many warnings it will take for PPP leadership to stop the disrespect and deliberate avoidance of Supreme Court orders? How long before SC takes some practical actions against those responsible for contempt of the highest court in the land?

PM Gilani as the head of the Civil Government is directly responsible to make sure that the decisions rulings and orders of the Honourable SC are implemented in letter and spirit. My Lord, PM should be made responsible for the actions taken against specific orders or non- compliance with orders and directions issued by the SC.

In the West, where I live, it is neigh impossible for anyone including the PM to ignore the orders of even a small town Magistrate without facing the consequences including a possible arrest by the Police. Unfortunately in Pakistan, Police is nothing more than a political tool used by the corrupt Political Leaders for their own selfish purposes and benefits.

But surely, the practices adopted by the corrupt politicians do not stop the SC to issue the arrest orders for PM and/or all others who are involved in defying the orders of the SC. If Police fails to take the actions SC has other constitutional tools available to make sure the orders are followed. For how long Pakistanis have to wait for the rule of Law to be implemented in Pakistan in letter and spirit? Are their scarifies for the restoration of judiciary in vain?

2- Paying back the looted money

I have also read with dismay that in NICL case, Mr. Amin Fahim has returned 4 Crores rupees, which accidentally landed in his bank account. He has made the excuse that the payment was for sale of a house. It would not be difficult for the SC to investigate the truth of his claim. But the moot point is, if this money is for sale proceeds of his house, why did he return it? Surely he could produce the evidence to the court that it is indeed for the house he sold.

My Lord Pakistanis are concerned that Why Mr. Amin Fahim and many before him who returned the money, should go Scott-free? In any civilised society if you steal or receive payment as bribery or corruption, you serve time in the Jail. I can give you recent examples from the UK. Many politicians recently have been jailed for misappropriation in their expenses claims.

I am sure all of them were willing to return the money they wrongly claimed. They were all jailed, as would anyone who tries to steal from a supermarket or a shop. The person would be prosecuted nonetheless, even if the goods or money recovered.

My Lord, what is the difference between these UK politicians and the corrupt Politicians and others who have stolen billions of rupees from Pakistani people? Why would they be spared if they return the money?

Why Amin Fahim is still in politics and not behind bars? How can Pakistanis have any confidence in their Judicial system if the thieves go Scott-free as long as they return the loot?

We Pakistanis are concerned that this practice would serve as an incentive for the thieves, knowing fully well if they get caught, no harm would come to them, they will return the money and that will be the end of it. If they do not get caught, voila the loot is theirs to keep.

The jail sentence in a justice system work as deterrence. Without fear of going to jail and also heavy fines on top of recovery of the loot, what deterrence is there? Unfortunately, at the moment decisions of the courts in Pakistan are making it a 50/50 chance for the thieves to keep the loot. Any gambling man would love a 50/50 chance in a stake.

3- Revelations of President Zardari involvement in Karachi troubles

It has been revealed in the Press, President Zardari during a meeting in the President House proudly claimed his policies are keeping the “Mohajirs” and “Pushtoons” busy against each other in Karachi.

If it was only in the political sense, it is fine, but recently it has cost more than 100 lives in Karachi. President Zardari should be investigated if he is directly or indirectly involved in the steps taken by him or on his instructions by any other member or post holder of PPP, which resulted in the killing of citizens of Pakistan.

There is very strong evidence available that for four days the killing continued unabated. But surprisingly, as soon as the Rangers intervened, the killings immediately stopped within hours.

This begs the question, why PPP Government did not order such actions on the first day of recent troubles? Why they waited for days before taking the actions? No doubt their negligence and deliberate avoidance to perform their duties resulted in the lost of innocent lives.

There is also a small matter of Interior Minister Rehman Malik’s statement to the press. He claimed only 30% of the deaths were result of target killings, the rest 70% were murdered by Wives and Girlfriends or vice a versa.

He also claimed to have the information and analysis available to prove his claims.

First of all he is responsible for the Law and Order in Pakistan, he should be taking concrete measures to stop the killings immediately not after four days of killing spree by the gangs. Secondly, he should be made to disclose to the people of Pakistan the statistics he claims he has, to prove his claims.

My Lord, I also request you to take a Suo Moto action against the comments made by President Zardari and Mr. Rehman Malik. Different post holders with in the Government are responsible for the security and safety of all the Citizens of Pakistan, it is a serious issue if President of a country, sits in his Presidency and hatch plans for two sections of the society to fight against each others, resulting in killing of hundreds of people.

My Lord, it happened once in the past, on 12th May 2007, which you are well aware. Unfortunately, no proper investigations were conducted for that incident. The incident has left a bad precedent in Pakistani legal system. Pakistan can ill afford any such misadventures resulting in killings of its citizens.

Pakistan is facing many challenges internationally, such callus and criminal attitude by the ruling Parties is in no one interest. Pakistan and people of Pakistan deserve far better.

My Humble Regards

A concerned Pakistani

:P

answer from cj..
dear pakistani citizen ,thanks for restoring me to seat of chief justice,without you people coming on street musharaf govt had never fallen and i and zerdari would never have become rulers of pakistan.now democracy has come and dictatorship has gone and now you can see the fruits if good governance and democracy in pakistan.
the biggest fruit of this democracy is that my son got what he wanted from his life,evil musharaf was so much against my poor sons small wishes (like going to turkey on civil officers training without even being qualified)
some pakistanis say that why i dont hear missing persons cases...why i refuse to hear these cases,and even taliban have threatened me because of not hearing these cases...my answer is that jiss ko qismat nay hi maar diyaa main uss kay liyay kyaa karoon!why these people not believe in policy of naukar ki tay nakhra ki and rull mill kay lootiyay tay khaaiyay.

now saanoon wee khaan dio tay tussi wee khaao .rujj kay khaao
rull mill kay khaaiyay aish manaayay

judiciary zindabad
zerdari zindabad
kyani zindabad
pakistani awam berbaad hi berbaad

Dear Crank this letter would have made more sense if the overall situation in Pakistan was highlighted.By only pointing out the corruption of (PPP) Zardari n his cornies,you have not only shown your bias but also tried to mislead the public.The corruption of the federal govt is obvious to everyone because both print and electronic media shows you that,but hey who is going to expose the badmash,so called leaders of punjab,who are always yapping about their good governance thru their cronies (peethoo's) all the time..How come to date there has been no investigation on the sasti roti scam where millions were spent,ata hoarding scam,sugar hoarding scam,Jaati Umra (riawand rd) expansion scam (total cost involved 21.5 million) later they reduced one lane i think to use the money towards the new housing for the poor scam!! what about the new taxi for the BA pass only scam! Rana Sanaullah bulldozing buildings in lhr scam,where his own illegal building was exposed in one of the tv channels,but nothing happened afterwords.The learned Corrupt Justice Iftikhar Ch. is there only because of the badmash Shareefs.He is Rana Sanullah's first cousin so just put 2 and 2 together!! The Corrupt Justice is Shareefs ace of spades,which he has been using to cover his corruption and blackmailing his political opponnets as he only believes in politics of revenge!! But let me tell you that the days for your Shareefs n his cronies are gone! next elections will make sure that the existance of this badmash party of Punjab is done for ever,ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

I am no friend of PMLN, and if you read the mail properly it does mentions "parties" so, I have not exclude them. Yes I pointed to PPP because I was referring to Pakistan as a whole and not a particular provincial Government. Karachi was case in point because of recent revelations on the comments of Zardari. I deliberately kept Zulfiqar Mirza out of my mail too. For the same reason, it is not on the provincial Governments.

If it is down to the corruption in Provincial Governments, KPK government by ANP is the most corrupt in Pakistan. But I wasn't talking about that at all.

BULLDOZER

Like i said earlier,you have again shown your bias by totally changing the topic!! Either you are naive or maybe you are ignorant,you really think there is no corruption in punjab?? My friend it is the most corrupt province in Pakistan under the leadership of badmash shareef's n his cronies,result being that it is running on over draft for the last 1 and half year,you think that is very normal? No sir,maybe for you but not for Patriotic Pakistani's!! Being in overdraft clearly shows the height corruption and terrible governance in the province.PPP and PMLN are hand in hand so dont mislead the ppl of Pakistan.

your allegation of corruptions in the previous post is correct but most of those fall under the jurisdiction of the province where they occur.

Crank wrote to SC about national issues, not any provincial ones.

BULLDOZER

Ofcourse he wrote abt National issues,what i wrote are also national issues..I dont think crank is aware of the ground reality in punjab..my friend ppp is only running the show in the centre,so they will always be tagged with any national issue.dont forget mqm is running karachi!! punjab is fortunately or unfortunately has the biggest budget in the country because of its population..Since crank is so well versed about the atrocities of the ppp govt,he should have given a solution to fix the mess that has taken place in our beloved country since the power has been given to these corrupt and self centred political forces..I think the so called dictator was far far better then all of them.him and imran together can do wonders for the country,INSHALLAH..

Lets deal with your comments logically.

1- MY mail was for Pakistan as a whole, not provinces. PPP govern whole of Pakistan they are rightly criticised.

2- As I said, ANP are the most corrupt I excluded them too, so is PPP and MQM in sind, but I excluded them too. Why are you accusing me of missing the corruption in Punjab, when I have not written about any province? I couldn't care less for PMLN or their Government in Punjab, but I just tried to be consistent.

3- The issue of Karachi was raised in the light of what Zardari said in the President house. He is President of whole of Pakistan, so is Shitan Malik, a Federal interior minister.

4- Killing of innocent Pakistanis everywhere is of great concern and responsibility of the state, i.e. Federal Government.

5- The corruption cases I mentioned are all dealt by Federal Government, which is PPP lead.

I think you should understand it, I am neither bias nor I am unfair. You may belong to PPP but I do not belong to any party. Plus I have the courage to criticise anyone. This e-mail is the proof itself that I am courageous.