Easter - tamam Maseehi Pakistanion ko mubarakbad

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Easter - tamam Maseehi Pakistanion ko mubarakbad, You Are asset To Pakistan

Adapted from Wikipedia

According to the accounts in the Gospels, Jesus was arrested in the Garden of Gethsemane by the Temple Guards through the guidance of his disciple, Judas Iscariot. Judas received money (30 pieces of silver) (Matthew 26:14-16) for betraying Jesus and told the guards that whomever he kisses is the one they are to arrest. Jesus is brought to the house of Annas, who is the father-in-law of the current high priest, Caiaphas. There he is interrogated with little result, and sent bound to Caiaphas the high priest, where the Sanhedrin had assembled (John 18:1-24).

Conflicting testimony against Jesus is brought forth by many witnesses, to which Jesus answers nothing. Finally the high priest adjures Jesus to respond under solemn oath, saying "I adjure you, by the Living God, to tell us, are you the Anointed One, the Son of God?" Jesus testifies in the affirmative, "You have said it, and in time you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Almighty, coming on the clouds of Heaven." The high priest condemns Jesus for blasphemy, and the Sanhedrin Trial of Jesus concurs with a sentence of death (Matthew 26:57-66). Peter, waiting in the courtyard, also denies Jesus three times to bystanders while the interrogations were proceeding. Jesus already knew that Peter would deny him three times. See the article Sanhedrin Trial of Jesus regarding the two trials, one at night, the other in the morning and how their timing may affect the day of Good Friday.

A Good Friday procession in Mumbai by Indian Roman Catholics, depicting the Way of the CrossIn the morning, the whole assembly brings Jesus to the Roman governor Pontius Pilate, under charges of subverting the nation, opposing taxes to Caesar, and making himself a king (Luke 23:1-2). Pilate authorizes the Jewish leaders to judge Jesus according to their own Law and execute sentencing; however, the Jewish leaders reply that they are not allowed by the Romans to carry out a sentence of death (John 18:31).

Pilate questions Jesus, and tells the assembly that there is no basis for sentencing. Upon learning that Jesus is from Galilee, Pilate refers the case to the ruler of Galilee, King Herod, who was in Jerusalem for the Passover Feast. Herod questions Jesus but receives no answer; Herod sends Jesus back to Pilate. Pilate tells the assembly that neither he nor Herod have found guilt in Jesus; Pilate resolves to have Jesus whipped and released (Luke 23:3-16). Under the guidance of the chief priests, the crowd asks for Barabbas, who had been imprisoned for committing murder during an insurrection. Pilate asks what they would have him do with Jesus, and they demand, "Crucify him" (Mark 15:6-14). Pilate's wife had seen Jesus in a dream earlier that day; she forewarns Pilate to "have nothing to do with this righteous man" (Matthew 27:19). Pilate has Jesus flogged, then brings him out to the crowd to release him. The chief priests inform Pilate of a new charge, demanding Jesus be sentenced to death "because he claimed to be God's son." This possibility filled Pilate with fear, and he brought Jesus back inside the palace and demanded to know from where he came (John 19:1-9).

Antonio Ciseri's depiction of Ecce Homo with Jesus and Pontius Pilate, 19th century.Coming before the crowd one last time, Pilate declares Jesus innocent, washing his own hands in water to show he has no part in this condemnation. Nevertheless, Pilate hands Jesus over to be crucified in order to forestall a riot (Matthew 27:24-26) and ultimately to keep his job. The sentence written is "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews." Jesus carries his cross to the site of execution (assisted by Simon of Cyrene), called the place of the Skull, or "Golgotha" in Hebrew and in Latin "Calvary". There he is crucified along with two criminals (John 19:17-22).

Jesus agonizes on the cross for six hours. During his last 3 hours on the cross, from noon to 3pm, there is darkness over the whole land.[10] With a loud cry, Jesus gives up his spirit. There is an earthquake, tombs break open, and the curtain in the Temple is torn from top to bottom. The centurion on guard at the site of crucifixion declares, "Truly this was God's Son!" (Matthew 27:45-54)

Joseph of Arimathea, a member of the Sanhedrin and secret follower of Jesus, who had not consented to his condemnation, goes to Pilate to request the body of Jesus (Luke 23:50-52). Another secret follower of Jesus and member of the Sanhedrin named Nicodemus brought about a hundred pound weight mixture of spices and helped wrap the body of Christ (John 19:39-40). Pilate asks confirmation from the centurion whether Jesus is dead (Mark 15:44). A soldier pierced the side of Jesus with a lance causing blood and water to flow out (John 19:34), and the centurion informs Pilate that Jesus is dead (Mark 15:45).

Joseph of Arimathea takes the body of Jesus, wraps it in a clean linen shroud, and places it in his own new tomb that had been carved in the rock (Matthew 27:59-60) in a garden near the site of crucifixion. Nicodemus (John 3:1) also came bringing 75 pounds of myrrh and aloes, and places them in the linen with the body of Jesus, according to Jewish burial customs (John 19:39-40). They rolled a large rock over the entrance of the tomb (Matthew 27:60). Then they returned home and rested, because at sunset began Shabbat (Luke 23:54-56). On the third day, Sunday, which is now known as Easter Sunday (or Pascha), Jesus rose from the dead.

http://www.123greetings.com/events/good ... ay27.html#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Poster's Note: According to Qur'an, Jesus (as) was live-lifted from the earth and still is alive in the heavens. He shall be sent down again to preach deen-e-muhammadi and for his natural death.

Paisa peet liya ($$), apni aur tamam buchoo ki Canadian citizenship ho gai, reh suktay nahin ab Pakistan (itnee aaasaishain dekhany kay baad).......ab chahiya Pkistani tufhree ..tou kiya karain bhai....no problem ..Pakistani forum pay chultay hain aur tufree kurtay hain.....kiss turha ki tufree .......oh Pakistani Pakistan aur Islam , Cricket or Politics pay juzbaaty hain ..tou is tarha khailtay hain:

August 14 (Gazoo bahi ketayhsin Jashne Azadi Mubarak)...khud us country mein aik month nahin rah suktay
Cricket 20/20 World cup win (Gazoo bahi forum pay dewane).....(Sitting in Canada).....he actually should be keeping an eye on NHL or Hockey....
Zardari corrupt....(abay tou bhee tou corrupt hay...baytha kahan hay aur dard Pakistan ka sunata hay
Imran Khan our hope.........(fashionable naara not practical)..gazoo bahi is pay bhee khailtay hain.
aaj bilkul new item........Canda kay logon ko koi mubarak baad nahin ...mubarak baad dee to "Pakistani Maseei Bahoyon ko".........
Meray bhai mohubaat ka muzahira Pakistan mein rah kay karoo.......to be honeat agur mujhe say poochoo tou mein aik month bhee nahin rah sukta Pakistan mein ...Canada jaisa country dekhnay kay baad.......

Khaila Gazoo bhaii...is forum kay weak points tum say ziyada kaun jaanta hay..............

gazoomartian

Pakistan Khappay said:
Paisa peet liya ($$), apni aur tamam buchoo ki Canadian citizenship ho gai, reh suktay nahin ab Pakistan (itnee aaasaishain dekhany kay baad).......ab chahiya Pkistani tufhree ..tou kiya karain bhai....no problem ..Pakistani forum pay chultay hain aur tufree kurtay hain.....kiss turha ki tufree .......oh Pakistani Pakistan aur Islam , Cricket or Politics pay juzbaaty hain ..tou is tarha khailtay hain:

August 14 (Gazoo bahi ketayhsin Jashne Azadi Mubarak)...khud us country mein aik month nahin rah suktay
Cricket 20/20 World cup win (Gazoo bahi forum pay dewane).....(Sitting in Canada).....he actually should be keeping an eye on NHL or Hockey....
Zardari corrupt....(abay tou bhee tou corrupt hay...baytha kahan hay aur dard Pakistan ka sunata hay
Imran Khan our hope.........(fashionable naara not practical)..gazoo bahi is pay bhee khailtay hain.
aaj bilkul new item........Canda kay logon ko koi mubarak baad nahin ...mubarak baad dee to "Pakistani Maseei Bahoyon ko".........
Meray bhai mohubaat ka muzahira Pakistan mein rah kay karoo.......to be honeat agur mujhe say poochoo tou mein aik month bhee nahin rah sukta Pakistan mein ...Canada jaisa country dekhnay kay baad.......

Khaila Gazoo bhaii...is forum kay weak points tum say ziyada kaun jaanta hay..............

sorry to hear that you are hurting brother but also gald to see that you love Pakistan

Allah tumhari hifazat karey, ameen. saheeh ma'no mein bahadur to tum jaisey jawan hain jo itney mushkil halaat mein bhi mulk sey muhabbat kartey ho aur rahtey ho. Hamara salam tumhein aur tum jaisey Pakistaneon per.

I wish I could move back to Pak. May be one day I will come and run for office. For Allah, anything is possible

Gazoo

Dekho dost I did'nt know that all these guys who are running this forum are dying for Pakistan while sitting in the West and dont get tired bashing west all the time. I can bet you any money these guys can never live in Pakistan .....in ko sirf tufhree chahiya Paistaniyon aur they are doing this for the sake of fun...

Dr Who

Citizen
Pakistan Khappay said:
Dekho dost I did'nt know that all these guys who are running this forum are dying for Pakistan while sitting in the West and dont get tired bashing west all the time. I can bet you any money these guys can never live in Pakistan .....in ko sirf tufhree chahiya Paistaniyon say aur they are doing this for the sake of fun...

Rply ka Bohat shukriya

Once some one gets a chance to leave Pakistan... Or he is born Abroad. The minute he realizes he do not belong there... He think of Pakistan and Pakistanis as Backward,Illiterate, In fact most of oversees Pakistanis think of Pakistanis as Idiots.. they think they have the Answers Of every problem.... they Start thinking of themselves as the Saviors Of Pakistan......

Most of the Posts in this forum have nothing to do with common Pakistani.. they are just talking about things which are either impossible or people of Pakistan already know.....

I have yet to see a practically implementable solution... which can solve the suffering of Pakistanis....

i am from Pakistan too... but now living somewhere in EU.... I have not lost my link with Pakistan yet ...
i have seen and heard a lot in Pakistan and abroad.... I have seen people changing their Religions to get Canadian or other Visas....and also i was told that people changed their religion to get Canadian or other Citizenship or Asylum.......

I personally know people who say ..... Saday Uk ich tey inj nahi honda.... Hamaray Mulk mein tau Aisa nahi hota ...
I like the way you think... specially about Pakistan and Pakistanis...

Dr Who said:
[quote="Pakistan Khappay":3fr60y4f]

Dekho dost I did'nt know that all these guys who are running this forum are dying for Pakistan while sitting in the West and dont get tired bashing west all the time. I can bet you any money these guys can never live in Pakistan .....in ko sirf tufhree chahiya Paistaniyon say aur they are doing this for the sake of fun...

Rply ka Bohat shukriya

Once some one gets a chance to leave Pakistan... Or he is born Abroad. The minute he realizes he do not belong there... He think of Pakistan and Pakistanis as Backward,Illiterate, In fact most of oversees Pakistanis think of Pakistanis as Idiots.. they think they have the Answers Of every problem.... they Start thinking of themselves as the Saviors Of Pakistan......

Most of the Posts in this forum have nothing to do with common Pakistani.. they are just talking about things which are either impossible or people of Pakistan already know.....

I have yet to see a practically implementable solution... which can solve the suffering of Pakistanis....

i am from Pakistan too... but now living somewhere in EU.... I have not lost my link with Pakistan yet ...
i have seen and heard a lot in Pakistan and abroad.... I have seen people changing their Religions to get Canadian or other Visas....and also i was told that people changed their religion to get Canadian or other Citizenship or Asylum.......

I personally know people who say ..... Saday Uk ich tey inj nahi honda.... Hamaray Mulk mein tau Aisa nahi hota ...
I like the way you think... specially about Pakistan and Pakistanis...[/quote:3fr60y4f]

True is forum kay loog bhee ya jaantay hain kay agur Canada offer karay 17 crore Pakistaniyon ko kay aap "Jahazh " mein untay lutuk kay safar kareein tou you can come to Canada,.........phir dekhana 17 crore PAkistaniyon ki "Pakistan say Mohubbut"...hum sub "Jahaz mein Ultay lutuk kay aain gay."..........ya yahan Pakistani the great ka dhool peet tay rah tay hain...........

Pakistan Khappay said:
[quote="Dr Who":2pnnyesp][quote="Pakistan Khappay":2pnnyesp]

Rply ka Bohat shukriya

I like the way you think... specially about Pakistan and Pakistanis...[/quote:2pnnyesp]

True, dost is forum kay loog bhee ya jaantay hain kay agur Canada offer karay 17 crore Pakistaniyon ko kay aap "Jahazh " mein untay lutuk kay safar kareein tou you can come to Canada,.........phir dekhana 17 crore PAkistaniyon ki "Pakistan say Mohubbut"...hum sub "Jahaz mein Ultay lutuk kay aain gay."..........ya yahan Pakistani the great ka dhool peet tay rah tay hain...........[/quote:2pnnyesp]

gazoomartian

Pakistan Khappay said:
[quote="Pakistan Khappay":xagoynfs][quote="Dr Who":xagoynfs][quote="Pakistan Khappay":xagoynfs]

Rply ka Bohat shukriya

I like the way you think... specially about Pakistan and Pakistanis...[/quote:xagoynfs]

True, dost is forum kay loog bhee ya jaantay hain kay agur Canada offer karay 17 crore Pakistaniyon ko kay aap "Jahazh " mein untay lutuk kay safar kareein tou you can come to Canada,.........phir dekhana 17 crore PAkistaniyon ki "Pakistan say Mohubbut"...hum sub "Jahaz mein Ultay lutuk kay aain gay."..........ya yahan Pakistani the great ka dhool peet tay rah tay hain...........[/quote:xagoynfs][/quote:xagoynfs]

Dr Who is a Hindu hired by th eministry of info India to come here and disturb and interrupt. These idiot indian do not have their own forum or not allowed there. They have no interest in their hearts of Pakistan, he is just playingyou against other. Its upto you who you think is a friend, a mumin or a kafir... Salam and good day...no more arguments (Hindus will never be a dostof pakistani)