ECP to hear banning Sunni Itehad Council

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
ECP to hear banning Sunni Ittehad Council due to foreign funding 🤣

remember this is a party full of "liars" led by a Crackhead who thinks the world is chasing him 😁

Just want to remind my innocent Dumb Phuck Inqalabis 😆

US government website Usaspending.gov shows that the Sunni Ittehad Council received $36,607 from Washington in 2009 under the State Department’s Public Diplomacy Programmes for Afghanistan and Pakistan.
US aid to Sunni Ittehad Council backfired
مادر چود مینڈیٹ چور

zulfi786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

remember this is a party full of "liars" led by a Crackhead who thinks the world is chasing him 😁

US government website Usaspending.gov shows that the Sunni Ittehad Council received $36,607 from Washington in 2009 under the State Department’s Public Diplomacy Programmes for Afghanistan and Pakistan.
F..K off. It's orchestrated by those who have stolen public mandate in the day-light. This is a bull shit by the shitiest bulls in Army.

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)

Osama Bin Ladin funded Nawaz Sharif ( PMLN ) 🤣🤣🤣